Year 2012 ..so?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

The magnetic pulse of earth has rised from it's 7.8Hz which has been it for long long time,, but now it has been rising to 10Hz and scientist estimate i will rise to 13Hz till year 2012 which they call the critical Hz's.Also Earths magnetic field (as Suns too) has been decreasing rapidly,and these people estimate that it will 'stop' near year 2012,as we know it which causes the polars to shift visa versa in next 20-120 years.The polars poles have shifted over 15 times in known history (in 4.5million years)The problem for life is that due that time the magnetic field which protects us for radiation from space and sun is gone for a moment.I don't consider myself as a paranoid nutcase but this sounds pretty interesting.If you like to know more,try to find

Gregg Braden - Awakeing to Zero Point [1 of 4](DivX).avi (to [4 of 4])

It's a fourhour document of some interesting things about life and happenings in our nature and else. :) I don't think he's a religious lunatic at all, and all the scientific data and knowlidge was true as I've studied science maths physics and chemistry somewhat amount.

I (....grhhhmm) suggest you [BUY IT!!! ;) ] ooooorrrrr ...to use bittorrent or DC++ (more grhhhmmm) to get that film.I suggest you to watch it ,It has lot of scientific data and history also.
    F.ex Mayan culture had longlong calenders which go back over 30.000 years and they mention that year ,and also Acient Egypians talk about this year 2012.Shift of ages.

Horribly if those things are really true we have about 6 years to :fly2: :super: :@prayer: :cheers: :dark: :director: :alc: :flyer: :confused: and :eek:

:D

PS.tat-ta-dat-tta-dan-dan-daa-jippi-jppi-yeehaa :)

2. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I've read something ... somewhere ... some time back which basically convinced me it's not all that bad. :D Nevertheless some very interesting stuff.

3. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Yes,nothing to be afraid of accoring to Mr.Bradens views & opinions over this matter.Allthought it will change our own life as our bodies try to stay in harmony with that earths inner pulse :dunno: etc. :)

Also the documentary or more like a lecture lasts for 4 hours,so get lots of coffee and cigs (If you unfortunatly are hooked also to cigarettes as I am. :nono: )

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
  4. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

iirc i read a few months ago that the magnetic poles are shifting already & that the north magnetic pole, formerly located in alaska, has moved to NE russia.
    it is certainly nothing to worry about
    the world didn't end the last million times a pole was sent to siberia either[​IMG]

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    .[​IMG]

But do you understand that pole haven't shifted sides more than 15 (not million,allthought it has been moving around geological nothpole all the time)times in known history of earth.When the shift happens the radiationlevels from space rise dramatically afaik.
    [​IMG]or [​IMG]

6. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

i've already died in 1994 (WW3), 2000 (end of the world), 2001 (solar eclipse) and on other occasioons i wasn't aware of. i had nothing booked for 2012, so thanks! :cheers:

7. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

never say never V ;)

8. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

does that mean that N will become S and viceversa? or only it moves a little? i read something long time ago and i think this happens each 40 000 years

9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

like, omigod, look at the flag of the North!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

It don't happen in regular basis.Watch the film ,and you see the diagram ..I try to find it ..ok :) ..wait a min..

..ok Mr.P47 ,hee you are...

The black line his pen is pointing is the left column which is the time north has been in 'our' north,and the black column on the right is the time it's been visa versa.The Time period goes from now (is top) and 4.5 million years ago (bottom)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

never

12. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

BASTARD!

13. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Long time ago I read something about some people's calender ending in a certain year. It was some thing drawn on a circle, I think.
    Every so often it needed re-calibrating, like a magnetic compas in an airplane underway.
    Was it the Aztec? There was told a legend that some heavy duty godthing would descend from the heavens, it would walk on four legs, like an animal, be brightly coloured and have the head of a man.
    The legendary monster thing turned up in the guise of brightly clothed, mounted and armored conquistadores.
    And it was the end.

14. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

mother-in-law?

15. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

thx :)

16. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

true!! the maya calendar finishes at 2012

17. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Could the world be ending 21 Dec. 2012? I hope so! That way even someone as ugly as me could get some. :UU:

18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

For those reluctant to click a youtube link; the video you'd see if you followed that link is titled:

ALIEN UFO INVASION STAR NIBIRU PROPHECY 2012 JUDGEMENT DAY

Do with that what you will...

But in the great great history of mankind, end-of-days, and apocalypse stories have been many and often... in the end, we're still here...

So they're going to have to bring a lot more convincing proof than some pseudo-scientists and pseudo-truths, and pseudo-smart pseudo-conclusion to counter the statistical fact that 100% of all doomsday stories/theories whatever up until this point have been proven to be bullshit.

<Z>

20. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I'm still going to take a day off that day. You don't wanna be stuck at work when everyone else is enjoying the end of the world! :cool: