Year 2012 ..so?

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 11, 2006.

1. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Crazy occult leader approved!

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

3. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

5. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  6. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I don't think it will end because of all that stupid hocus pocus like Nibiru or that Mayan calendar thingy, or some space rock, or whatever. I think it will be something of mankind's doing. I feel quite strongly that something like WWIII will happen soon. The reason I haven't mentioned it heretofore is because I have no concrete evidence that specifically leads to a situation that would create a world war scenario. It's all hypothetical right now. The U.S. isn't going to be the top dog anymore. China is most likely going to replace the U.S. We're not going to like that, so it's off to war against China for [insert bullshit reason which hasn't been dreamed up by anyone yet]. Then, maybe something retarded happens. Maybe some dumbass failed to properly program something like, say, an ICBM and we inadvertently nuke Russia. It would be very easy to do, since Russia is so very close to China. Since Russia can't really detect things with their woodpecker radar now (or any radar net for that matter, so I heard. I probably shouldn't trust the U.S. evaluation of Russian capabilities, huh? :D), they'll probably think we launched everything at them, and launch everything they can at the U.S. in retaliation. The U.S. retaliates with whatever is left, and we get that "small nuclear war that will help with global warming" that I heard about on the news here in the U.S. the other day. But that's just a heart warming feeling that I have. I think I'll go watch Dr. Strangelove again. Maybe I'll figure out how to stop the Ruskies from creating a mine shaft gap and figure out how to get 10 women that belong to me to behave at the same time.

7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You're kidding, right? :dura: There hasn't been a war between two roughly equal (1st or 2nd rate) powers since WW2, and for a simple reason. Because such a thing is simply not feasible anymore, and everyone knows that. Hence no one's going to go to war against China just because they don't like them. In fact, no one's going to go to war against China over ANYTHING.

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The hundred years war lasted, um, how long?
    Nobody really knows.
    Is it 111 years? 98 years? When did it start? When did it end?
    DID IT END?
    World War X
    When was WWVII?
    When did it start? When did it end? Is it still being fought?

The End Of The World.
    Is it happenning now?
    What is 'dying?'
    Am I dying?
    Or am I living?
    I will not tell you when I have died, but you could tell someone that I died, after I did [or died].

There are people making claims they are hardly qualified to. You are trying to use language to describe something un-definable. Indescribable.

The world has ended already. You can't ask anyone who was there, anyone who saw THE END as it happenned, becuase THE END would be past tense. No witnesses.

Ever torch a hornet's hive?
    Gave hardly a thought to it, eh?
    Well, if you did it once, for fun, when you were a boy, yeah, you might remember The End Of The Hornet World, but you wouldn't recall it, the end of That World, if you had been doing Hornet World Ending as a career, say, if you did that for your work.

I had and have some friends who can tell me stories, scarey fucking stories, stories thir grandparents told them. About the End Of The World.
    There were millions of family members died. Only took a few hundred years [hundred years war or 1 second war? End of the world dragged on for one second or one millenium? When was The End?
    Did The Planet dissolve OR GO UP IN A DRAMATIC, ONE SECOND LONG POOF OF SMOKE when ALL THE FUCKING HAIDA AND NUTKA AND UTES AND QUNATLENS AND IRAQUAIOUS AND ASTEK AND HOPI took five hundred years to slowely decline to the point there were about 1/20% of em amount there was before the Five Hundred Years War?

The End Of The World is still IN PROGRESS.
    Back in 1915+ some stupid human communities decided to croud together into a small space and die violently by the millions.
    While they were partying, they left their dead all over, they didn't clean up very well.
    Thos who failed to properly die, went to these hives and were cucooned together, like hornets.
    Thos nests, hives, were called, in English, 'hospitals.'
    Petri DIshes.

Instead of letting the petri dish turn black, and all the biobs in the dish properly die, oh, shit no, instead, they opened it up before all the hornets had died in there.
    Let the remander go.
    In there was the means to reproduce.

A terrible terrible smallpox had killed almost all the FUCKING HAIDA AND NUTKA AND UTES AND QUNATLENS AND IRAQUAIOUS AND ASTEK AND HOPI only a few years before that.
    Then, for desert, the hives where all those not dead guys were hosted in were released, and not properly killed, like what is normally done in a petri dish, eh?
    So, those humans were released, after having incubated smallpox and some flu virii and between the two stresses, and a couple 5 year wars and a few fifty year wars and some 1 year wars and some thirty year wars and a few more 1 years, two year, etc wars and famines and plagues and the, hell, hows about some pollution?
    Okay, pour some pollution around too.

What is the end?
    When is it?
    Did it already happen? Is it happenning?
    Will it ever happen?
    Who will define for us, who will shout in BLOCK LETTERS:
    The world has officially been declaired ENDED. And then the tv shuts itse'f off?
    Will the hornets notice?
    Which Hornets?
    WHich batch?
    Did you notice?
    Did you care?
    Gonna go burn some more hornets nests?
    Maybe take a trip with your little sore lip, the little sore lip you got, go take it to a hive hospital petri dish, compine it with some others that are incubating there?
    Oh, you did already?
    Oh, good for you, little hornet....
    Or HAIDA AND NUTKA AND UTES AND QUNATLENS AND IRAQUAIOUS AND ASTEK AND HOPI.....

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD.
    IT IS NOW.
    IT IS ALPHA AN OMEGA, MAN.

YOU ARE ALL GENIUS HORNETS.
    AND YOU DON'T COUNT FOR SHIT.

[​IMG]

CLICK

Watch it for a few seconds.
    Then ALTF4

NOW THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST DID TO THOSE THOUSANDS OF DOTS.
    IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD.
    FOR THEM.

DO YOU GIVE A FUCK?

WHEN YOUR DOT STOPS, WILL IT MATTER?

MIGHT AS WELL GET DRUNK, STONED, FEAST AND FORNICATE, BECAUSE NOTHING REAALY MATTERS ANYWAY, EH?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  9. Asmumy

Asmumy Well-Known Member

If the world do not end in 2012, I WILL GIVE IT AN END BY MYSELF IN 2013!!

Who's in??

10. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Fuck, yeah.
    2013 makes more sense anyway. And it should be on a friday. Or on Halloween. Christmas? New Years zero hour? Chineze calender [it doesn't have an End Tines in the CHinese Calender does it?
    Go see if you can find it on a calender, month?
    Hmmm, lemma see.
    October?
    SOLSTICE!
    EQUINOX!
    GREEK!

Nah, October is already taken, is there a Friday the Thirteenth of October next year?
    Hows about Friday the 31 of October 2013
    Wait.....
    We would decry 31/11/13!!!!
    and the yanks would scream back:
    11/31/13!

Well?
    :@drunk:

11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Steve Vai was born 6th june 1960. 6/6/60

12. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

The U.S. didn't really have a reason to go to war in Iraq, either. As far as I can tell, the U.S. doesn't really have a stake in what happens in Libya. Perhaps you underestimate the... "strategic brilliance" of the United States. If anything, that was more or less a statement of no confidence in the "leadership" here in the U.S. I cannot avoid the thought that the U.S. is attempting to trigger worldwide conflict simply because I fail to see ANY valid reasons for entering into further conflicts short of that goal.

May I remind you that before the Second World War, the United States encountered a severe economic depression. The war revitalized the economy in the United States simply because they were on the winning side, with a lot of the allies owing the U.S. debt due to the Lend-Lease Act. If things get as bad as they were back then, our "leaders" may look back on history and try to find a way to repeat it.

The funny thing about things that seem unfeasible is that the conditions required to make them feasible have not been met. Also, never underestimate the power of idiots with large armies.

13. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

14. kernel

kernel Well-Known Member

Does this mean I gotta become a G**D*** YANKEE?????:eek:

Attached Files:

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I don't understand.was Zappa a 'YANKEE' ? Imo not, but :dunno:

16. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

17. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Sure is amazing what incredible idiocy human beings are capable of. :help:

18. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Right. He'll empty the the bank account and get lost... they'll find him in Las Vegas wrapped in between two show girls with a giant smile on his face.

120 million dollars from people with a high money to brains ratio.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

H.S. Thompson

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

20. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Moved to USA is full of bullshit thread? :confused: