Можно ли перезагрузить ваш самолет с дополнительными боеприпасами?

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by Some_Random_American, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Some_Random_American

Some_Random_American New Member

Недавно я скачал эту игру для моего отца, чтобы он снова почувствовал ностальгию. Я купил ему два джойстика Thrustmaster Hotas One и запустил игру на нескольких ПК с Windows 11. Мы играли в режиме Head-to-Head через локальное TCP/IP-соединение. Однако у меня возникла проблема: во время воздушных боев у нас заканчивались боеприпасы. Возможно ли установить неограниченное количество боеприпасов в мультиплеере? Или есть ли способ пополнить запасы боеприпасов на базе? Согласно руководству пользователя WarBirds на странице 35, там говорится: 'Если вы не выбрали в настройках неограниченные боеприпасы, вам в конечном итоге придется приземлиться, чтобы перезагрузить оружие. Даже при неограниченных боеприпасах у вас может закончиться топливо.' Меня интересует, есть ли решение, кроме катапультирования или разбивания самолета, чтобы восстановить боеприпасы. Буду благодарен за любой отзыв. Спасибо!

Простите за мой сломанный русский, это не мой родной язык.

WarBirds.png

2. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

nice picture!!! :)
    (sorry, i totally forgot how to configure WB client to set unlim ammo)

Some_Random_American likes this.
  3. Some_Random_American

Thanks! That’s ok, I’m sure I’ll figure it out. There’s probably a file with some values I can change somewhere.

4. mcgru-

mcgru- Well-Known Member

i'm not sure, but please check files:
    settings/h2h.cfg and settings/flight.cfg
    also, in ottohost.txt there is an example on how to use .sset command - check it too.

5. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

upload_2024-1-10_14-2-32.png

Unlimited ammo is "Offline play only" option.

And "Head To Head" is online.

Some_Random_American and mcgru- like this.
  6. Some_Random_American

Thank you, again. I’ll take a look at it when I get the chance. Push comes to shove, if I can’t find anything, I could probably run CheatEngine to find the values of the ammo count, and then create a python script, that refills the ammo on demand.

7. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

You could also try plane editor and change planes ammo count. :)

http://www.rgreat.ru/tmp/Games/WarBirds/

upload_2024-1-10_19-9-6.png

But that would need some extra skills. And I'm not really sure that editor is still work with base game, not WBFH data file versions.

zdes and Some_Random_American like this.
  8. Some_Random_American

Cool, I’ll half to give the editor a test run. Also, windows 11 works fine, however there are some issues when displaying the lists. They all appear as a blank white boxes. The arrow keys are a good work around, but I was thinking I could run the game through PCem. Does anyone know what the perfect operating system / pc configuration would be for playing the launcher without any bugs? I tried downloading the launcher to Window 98, but it kept telling me that I needed to Update my os. I would assume that although the game was built to run on Window 95 to 98, the launcher was design for newer operating systems?

9. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024