168 Wish list.....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -ALW-, Sep 18, 2010.

1. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

jeep/tank don't solve the problem?

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

i never noticed you published these questions...

1. impossible: ien's part
    2. what is "critically damaged"?

3. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

jeep/tank has time restrict. :rolleyes: That's another problem. When we up a tank/jeep, we have to hit eject to exit. In planes, we can just exit. Why must jeep/tank require bail to exit and then have restrict?

4. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

What causes jammed guns? Why not jammed bomb drop? G over? I remember you could see pilots bailed before till chute killers got out of control and then "white" planes were programmed. Are those IEN features?

5. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

"just to see what's around the field"
    how many times do you need to spawn to look around?!
    you can roll a jeep, then a tank.

people used to jump out and then jump in back to nullify attacks of strafers. that's why it's restricted.

i don't know why aike done it through bailing out.

6. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

jammed guns are destroyed guns.
    bombs is not described as a damageable element of an aircraft.

white plane is ien's feature: server just repaints it's country to grey.

7. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Same as the system should know when the elevator is gone that the plane should not be controllable any longer, not to mention trims of all things. :dura:
    Zeke is the gold's cheater/newbie plane. Hopefully it'll fall to the same fate as the tempest in the next release. :alc:

P51 isn't one I've flown much but, just try adding the big cannon to some planes like the Hurricane or P39 and find out how it flies afterwards. The Vickers 40mm in the Hurricane acts like someone just hung 4,000 lbs of bombs under the wings. I don't think adding a gunpod would have done that IRL. :dura:

Then there is the amazing bf110 and me410 with big payloads and incredible gunloads that fly better with a dead engine than a P38 with two engines running. Amazing. I'm surprised more golds don't fly those. :fly2:

8. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

loosing elevator would not prevent rtb

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

There are reasons for doing it that way. No insult meant here but, you have to be in the game more to see this.
    As for the jeepacks, people can still jump right back onto the field in jeepacks after getting bombed by an attacker. Happens all the time. :dunno: Bailing kills the pilot for some dumb reason in WB. I think aike required the bail because bailing on the ground kills the pilot, causing the random/conditional restrict. Like I've told other people, if you don't want jeepacks shooting at you, do something different. Close the field and stay out of their range. It's really simple.

These restricts are useful I suppose but, I just don't think people should be forced to be honest and think for themselves. There are just some "features" I feel that should be canned. Like the saying goes, "you can't fix stupid". Some people are just plain stupid. Some people whine and cry cheat/hack, some say planes are uber/over-modeled. I think it comes down to skill, or lack of it. Some people were just never meant to fly airplanes because they lack patience and skill. Some are better off running around with machine machine guns on the ground, playing fantasy games, or putting around in tanks.

I'm not blaming you. I'm just looking for answers to some questions. You and the other developers are doing fine I think, along with the other guys helping out so, keep up the good work. :cheers:

10. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

After nearly 13 years of using online flight simulators, I've come to understand what it

takes to compete in the game. Restricts, automatic flaps, trims acting like maneuver flap

extensions, troops that can't be damaged by bombs, self killing, cheaters with multiple

logins, private chat between opposing countries, compression dives pulling up nose rather

than pushing down, re-spawning CVs, 2D graphics, Gold Li2s, lack of wind effects,

tanks/jeeps traveling over water, laser ottos and field/CV acks, pilot kill from bailing a

landed aircraft, nose over ditch killing pilot, retract gear killing pilot, random PK from

collisions when both should either die or only lose plane parts, dumbed down planes

because of whiners, etc are a small number of the things I've wondered if they would ever

get resolved, and some "features" after all these years.

I'm hopeful there will be more pilots with the good changes that come with the next release. :fly2:

11. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Ok. There must be something that could be done to resolve self killers.

What happened to the bailed pilots we used to see? Or am I imagining things? :@drunk:

12. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I does in WB, for some planes.

13. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

nice list
    will answer asap

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

will add to 2do-list

they turn invisible

15. DZIVDZAN

DZIVDZAN Well-Known Member

I would like bigger multiplier for Li. Reason is that to cap field u need Li and there is a low number of Li drivers, Li drivers are easy targets.
    Remove Jet planes and we get two empty slots for 2 early war plains.
    Fix zeke.
    What about stick jerking ppl :joystick: don't know about plain but that amount of changing from +G to -G and that fast, is it possible that hymen body can tolerate that, if plane can?
    Wat happens with BoB and ETO maps (know that f26 has problem with runaway elevation on ETO but that is not a big problem)? Remember this 2 maps were good for playing on earlier FH releases, also when I started with FH, New Guinea was in game too, rest of the maps didn't see. Is it possible to have this 3 maps on roster?
    Is possible with new FH instal to get latest IP address in WB IP configuration helper.
    Possibility to enable choosing sides red/gold from the FH launcher before entering the game, there is a list of players in it, red and gold, maybe adding RED/GOLD and clicking on it to go to chosen side instead of changing sides in game, or below MA and TA to add RED/GOLD and direct chose side and disable in game changing sides?
    What about MAC addresses, if there is 2 computers form same MAC address (one on gold another on red side ban MAC no chiters with 2 computers).
    For self killers If he is hit with one bullet from player before or after ack hit self killer, crediit for killing goes to player, more hits more points if you need to split points on few pilots. Only if self killer isn't hit from player it is ack kill.

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  16. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

restricts multiple scrambling for defence. one scrambler without restrict can fail attack of quite big group.

ien

already added to plan

what do you propose to do?

could be forbidden. really needed?

ien. also, loosing hstab pitch up to in contrary to real life

what do you propose to do?

make a poll

you mean showa l2d?

buggy atmo. will hinder only strafers. all other players would not notice it except takeoff/landing

mine stuck. yours cross?

already fixed. .ottoparams

not a problem for an experienced strafer.

ien

as IRL. anyways, don't nose over, that's lame.

only 109. dunno why

you propose tabahost style, somehow unpredictable?

no airplane was tuned down intentionally except la-7 that was really über

hardly found new server developer - bimbom. and he cannot work 24*7 for fh

fhl 1.7 otw.

17. DZIVDZAN

Forbid private chat, not public, if you aren't on same side (in game) no reason for private chat, cheaters always could use Skaype, msn, Team Speak, ... out of game if they want to cheat.
    3D must be only option (when game started it could be an option, but now must be only option)
    Good idea or back JU52

18. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Are you talking about that Me-110 maneuver where they keep rapidly switching between pulling their nose up and pushing it down to evade an attacker? IMO no one would do that in real life. You'd probably puke your guts out and get shot down anyway, but I don't think it would do any harm to the human body (other than getting shot down, of course).

19. DZIVDZAN

Not only nose up and down. roll left 180 then right, up end down, ... some thing I can do with mouse, but what some ppl do with their joystick is WoW (think they buy new one every month or 2) :mafia:. Imo it hurts your body when you are shot down (in RL does) :@drunk:

20. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Forgot to respond here....
    Critically damaged I mean is when a plane:
    Loses HSTAB, VSTAB, RWING, LWING.