A funny picture (well, maybe not so funny...)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by biles, Mar 15, 2003.

1. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    It may have been a bad try, but it was a try. Thank you for trying. There are not many in the WB FH community that have themselves programmed to go into ottostupid mode whenever they see a post written by biles. I am really kinda lucky....

I have noticed, sometimes there will be a great little thread happenning, lots of people writing in to say what they are thinking, many laughs and many deep thoughts, depending on the subject. Then along comes the dreaded
    Thread Killer.
    It is not always just one guy, there are many who accidentally kill threads also.
    Whenever I make a post and it is The Last Word, I feel like I mistakenly put my brain into ottostupid and need to be kicked. I am not proud of myself when I kill a thread.
    But that's just me. SOme folks are proud when they kill a thread, especially if the thread is started by Biles. Not many folks, just some, well, not even just som, just one.
    I sense a dweeb hunting session coming up once I get back to my LAN in the town next to me. Never done it before, but I have watched...
    If I will be harrassed and harried in here, where I am an ace (is there such a thing as an ace forum writing guy?), by someone who is an ace elsewhere, leonine, asinine; I will endeaver to show him as an ass in his own demesne, where he fancies himself leonine. This is my demesne. :mafia:
    Anyone want the films?
    Yeah, dweeb hunting, it is time.
    Biles' new job, radarman.
    It happenned to me once, a long time ago, when I played AW4W. I was singled out and dweeb hunted...
    Guess what Dale made happen when I screeched? Never mind...
    Maybe I go play some AH, Dale may appear harsh, but he seems to once again need a niles in his forums.
    Funny that, I wrote in the AW forums and people signed in just to read my crap, just like they do here. There are other skills besides pretend flying that can make a guy a part of a online flying community.....
    AW was a cool crowd, for it's day.

meanwhile back at the ranch, I am appreciated by TWO, yes TWO tall blonde women, one has a ranch on some acreage in the valley nearby and the other makes the best cooking I ever tasted. One is the mother of my son, the other is the mother of a boy who is very fond of me. I eat food at both their homes and I don't [deleted] either of them. I can [deleted] one, I think, if I make it clear I want to, but I have a nasty habit of regretting it after I [delete] a woman a few times, I can't eat at her house anymore...
    Life is real good for now. I love to be loved. I am learning lots about horses and the cooking is very very excellent. My son tells me I should [deleted] the other blonde, the one he lives with, I haven't the heart to tell him I ain't in this for [deleted]ing or love, but for the cooking...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2003
  2. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

The front tire could have easily blown if the driver was standing on the brakes trying not to skid into an F-15 that just pulled onto a taxiway (speculation). The rear tire is not out of the car, you cant see the rear tire of the car because the tire of the jet is in front of it. That is what you are seeing, look closely. I doubt the plane crashed and still had an intact landing gear. Lastely, this probably happenned at a civilian air show and the cop was probably chasing some drunk or it could be a U.S. Air Force police car which on some bases look like civilian police cars.

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

That's the F-15's tyre. A bit too big for a car. :)

4. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

might happened when f-15 was taxiing and turning ..not a good view blow from that cockpit imho

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What the fk id this??

[​IMG]

5. Kutya

Kutya Banned

An accident.

6. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

it's that Su-27 that crashed in Kiev airshow (Kiev?or not?) and killed many,many ppl :(

7. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

IMO it is real....the sides of the car seem to be flattened out from running along the UC. Also, the debris at the rear of the plane looks to be the bent up missing door. All the shadows seem to go the same way too.

If it is a fake, someone went to a lot of trouble.

It looks to me that the car ran into the back of the plane, not the plane landed on the car. The front of the car seems to be pushing down like the roof may be touching underneath the plane.

Just my opinion, Oz

8. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

I can't belive that it can be a fake. Who have access to F15s just to make some stupid picture? Maybe Eagle was emergency landing on highway or smth.

9. thrapt

thrapt Well-Known Member

fake or not I do believe my last assertive is the real true in all this history

10. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

11. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

12. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

American pilots, they've got 1000 or more F-15's of all kinds... (in total together with the ones on Davis Monthan) I dunno, I guess they might be able to make pictures like that ;)

greetze, Zembla

13. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Did the investigation of this crash get any conclusions?

BTW, see the Flanker picture, seems that both elevators have some missing parts.. WTF is that?! Anyone?

14. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

imho flanker scratched ground with belly in low dive.

15. thrapt

thrapt Well-Known Member

99% sure was that AFAIR

16. biles

biles Well-Known Member

49deg 11min 35.97sec N, 122deg 51min 57.65min W
    It is mis-labelled in Kazaa. Whoever originally tagged it calls it "f-14 crash"

Here is the Sukhoi fighter becoming toast and zapping many many people. One wonders how the pilot and backseat man felt afterward.... Probably both wishing they had augered in with the plane...
    :(
    The MPeg of the crash. If the server is down, try again later.

17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 18, 2003
  18. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

19. beryl

beryl Well-Known Member

In Lvov crrash both pilots died AFAIR. Other Su crashed in Le-Bourget airshow, pilot ejected then.

20. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

amongst friends we really suspect npo zvezda in corruption. :)
    soviet fighters falls on miscelalneous shows, beginning from le bourget (kvochur, mig29), afair, and all pilots alive and ready to fly again immediately.

(not counting recent lvov tragedy)

so that america decided to import K-0 catapult seats for USAF/USN fighters?

interesting marketing move.

p.s. first public saving of kvochur was really mad: from inverted dive at 150m altitude. damn he got only a bruise on his ass.