A Private Message From Leaky Flatula To Me LOL

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by wulf, Feb 12, 2004.

1. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

Private Message: What part of.......

Today, 16:01

leaky flatula
    Registered User Join Date: Feb 2004

What part of.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGNORE THESE HARRASSING MESSAGES
    don't you get? You fuckin' moron!
    Each time you go through a suicide crises, you have less people to ask for help.
    It is easy, fuckhead:
    Find someplace high, even six feet will do. Dive face first into the concrete. If it doesn't break your neck, then, quickly, go up another couple flights of stairs and jump PROPERLY.
    They say overdosing on crack is NOT a good way to do it, as the nightmare that you go through duing your last fifteen minutes of life is, indeed, hellish.
    Hand-guns are okay, but you have to be steady, man, steady: If you botch it, your mom will be cleaning your ass until she dies of old age, imagine having to care for a vegetable botched suicide. No thanks.
    BE CONSIDERATE.

A mess is not good.
    Suicide notes are hollywood crap. Most men don't write one. Most of us are aware of just how stupid our personal issues appear to everyone and we are not so foolish as to describe them in a document which will far outlast the stains we left on our departure.

Poison is alright, but you have to find something fast acting, as the period of HELLISHNESS can last quite a long time. IGNORE what you have seen on television about cyanide, it takes a agonizingly long time for you to die.

Herione is good. It is arguably, the best. You have to measure it right though, becuase if it does not, indeed kill you by respitory failure, you may wind up as a vegetable [see above].

I doubt you will ever go so far as to provoke someone who is a small man into murdering you. Remember taking joy in beating up small men?
    Remember how terrified you were to dicover small men can and do, indeed fight and fight well and plan. Plan well?

You shouldn't have to worry about biles, he is waiting for word that you have killed yourself. He isn't hunting you. Mind you, after a coupleyears, if you are still present on this planet, biles could appear, in a bush near you, and creep out and hasten you on your way. He won't worry about a mess, as he say he likes fire, fire cleans those types of messes.

HEY, post this in the forum! ALL of it.

Or, well, maybe I will, eh?

You are a mistake, Durek

I just love this Leaky AKA Biles is out of his mind LOL

:@drunk:
    GET DRUNK THAT'S ALL I CAN DO LOL

2. leaky flatula

leaky flatula Member

Last edited: Feb 12, 2004
  3. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

LOL You have totaly lost your mind Biles, one of the last lines was maybe i will post this LOL that sounds like a dare to me and i don't back down from a dare. NOW use the ignore function why don't you ? LOL you have lost your marbles AKA brains Biles.

PS. Stop sending your BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Private Messages which are empty and hollow
    words.

Wulf
    Drinks are on the house tonite

4. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

Private Message: decals

Today, 17:26

leaky flatula

decals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How fast can you change user nicks, asshole?
    Save us this grief:
    Meet me behind the flamingo hotel on friday 13 Feb, 9:00 pm. Wear your boots.
    You won't will you? You are more comfortable cornering small men than you are facing them in an environemnt they are comfortable in.
    Come on and meet me. We have a nice spinning whirling fight. I will spin and whirl and you will be a slow fat cut-up idiot.

Or, we could, like the old days, before you were caught with the dog and the lemons, make passionate love in a dangerous place...

Ooooh. Give it to me, you former man!
    Ooooh.

[or use the ignore function you stupid asshole]

I swear BILES has really and totaly lost his mind this time.

Now he is theathing me LOL oh my god!!!

I JUST SHIT MY PANTS OVER THIS ONE!!!!

Wulf

I'am to drunk now to deal with this but not to drunk to drink more LOL.

5. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

Private Message: What the fuck is wrong with you, pal?

Today, 18:37

Manny Tymez

What the fuck is wrong with you, pal?

Do like the guy said, "wulf," use your fucking ignore function and stop burdening everyone here with your infantile bullshit.

Maybe all the other nicks telling you to shut up or to fuck off or to JUST GO AWAY
    are biles,
    or maybe they are other people
    who don't want shit from you.
    Maybe NONE of them are biles,
    maybe they are ALL people who wish you would shut the hell up.
    Maybe they are ALL biles.

You could still just shut the hell up no matter who it is sending that sort of thing to you.

And a
    MAJOR POINT FUCKHEAD:
    Stop repeating private messages, you are acting like the little girl you are being described as.

Grow up.
    No one gives a shit about you. Maybe best you follow his advice regarding "Seppukku."

Merry fucking valentines day, you asshole

Wulf

Oh my god this guy has totaly lost his marbles here LOL

Manny Tymes you write just like biles does HMMMMMMMMM. LOL

I'am going to get drunk now so please leave me alone.

6. leaky flatula

leaky flatula Member

:rolleyes:

7. wulf

wulf Well-Known Member

Oh my god time to put leaky AKA Biles in the nut house he is really off the deep end
    and needs sum help.

Wulf

Is there a doctor in the house leaky needs one, he has totaly lost his marbles.

8. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

OK, I think I'm going slightly mental here....

To Wulf/Wulfie/Barak/what-the-fuck-will-your-next-nick-be, I've fucking had it with this. Look, the controversy between you and Biles is YOUR problem and NOT the problem of the people in this forum. So PLEASE leave us the fuck alone and fight it out between the two of you. What the fuck makes you think we care about the "right" and "wrong" in your argument?????? All we care about is how you are fucking up this forum.
    On a more personal note: Remember our PM's from last week? What the fuck do you think you're doing, man?! You PROMISED me to ignore Biles. It seems like you're breaking that promise to me. So, if I sound harsh, that's your own fucking fault for NOT keeping the promises you made to me.

To Biles/Gaunch Petard/Leaky Flatula: Man, why'd you PM him? Look, I respect the fact that you've taken the effort to keep other people out of this discussion but by now you should know that Barak does everything he can to involve the rest of this forum. We don't like being involved in this. So please, be smart and don't provoke Barak anymore, or at least do it in such a way that the other people here won't have to put up with Barak's shit.
    On a more personal note: I haven't received an answer on the latest PM I sent you. Am I on ignore or something? :)

9. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

L0L, i bet they are both the same guy

10. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Nope, they're not. DEFINITELY not.... :(

11. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

Impossible to lose what you never had...
    :rolleyes:

12. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

@ Bas: Talking about PMs, gonna reply to the last one I sent please :rolleyes: :D

-glas-

13. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

i am so sick and tired of all of this... :shuffle:

14. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

i dont know why two ppl can hate each other so bad!
    anyway, this is not funny, this is not even interesting
    im not enjoyed to come here and read ur arguments
    if u cant get along with this crap, go play somewhere else

FUCKIN PLZ!!!!!

15. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

WULF, PRIVATE message, PRIVATE, nobody gives a rats arse, just quit it, keep it private, if you want to converse with Leaky whoever, do it, but in private, no need to make yet another thread about this thing, sorry to say, but you're not even worth half the attention...

<Z>

16. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

Wulf/Wulfie/Barak/etc & Biles/Gaunch Petard/Leaky Flatula/etc :

[​IMG]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

17. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

They was these people in the east coast of the USA who got pretty famous in the late 1980s going to rock concerts & having the same fake fight in the parking lot after every show - they were alway brawling over the last qualude. some kind of guerilla theater artists i guess. i think this is their moderns show
    Ladies & gents, welcome to internet BBS guerilla theater