Please explain ... (rant inside)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Red Ant, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Easier? Why is flying a ... say P-47 easier than flying a 190? What is easier about capturing a field in a Li-2 than capturing it in a Ju-52? How is closing a field using a P-38 easier than doing it in a 110? How is furballing in a Spit easier than furballing in a Zeke?

2. -letez

-letez Banned

Oh NO!

You me want learn bigfieldcapping by 3-4 li2? or midllefieldcapping by 2x Li2? Or He177 max 6000m alt killing from D12 by 12 mm? Or easy killing 110 g2 by... by any red plane, exept I153

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree the debate of the effectiveness of self-kill is complex, but letez is wrong. It does nothing to "demoralize" the opponent players.

All a self-kill does is deny the opponent the registration of the shoot-down.
    Not only does a self-kill demonstrate the lack of sportsmanship it is a statement by the self-killer of being bested. It is the poor and feeble revenge of the coward-incompetent.
    It is the angry child, the cry-baby's escape into a false sense of superiority.

Letez's statement is delusional:
    There is no noble sacrifice in the name of helping your brothers(and/or sisters) at arms for the greater glory of victory. Not when in less than 150 seconds one can be playing again.

Get a grip, letez, there are NO enemies in the game, there are only players and some of them are opponents.

There is no amount of verbiage, no romantic notions that will clothe the nakedness of your self-killing.

The Japs' kamikaze actions did not demoralize the Americans into using the atomic bomb at all.
    Those are two unrelated events. Both very tragic.

Kamikaze actions were the last desperate actions of a beaten people. It was the admission that the end was near.
    Just like the suicide bombers of today.

The Japs were nearly out of planes, out of fuel and out of trained pilots.

B-29 firebombing was destroying more in one raid than any atomic bomb and there was a very limited number of atomic bombs available.
    Japan had already made attempts to start secret surrender negotiations asking Russia to relay the messages. Yet Russia did not transmit these messages as Stalin wanted to
    invade at take a part of Japan as well as Eastern Europe.

The use of atomic bombs were more a message to Russia than it was to Japan.

4. Red Ant

Sorry, I don't see how any of that is relevant to the matter at hand. By the way, YOU (a notorious 110 30mm pilot) should be the last to complain about bombers getting killed from D9+ (not D12 as you stated, cal .50 doesn't even reach that far).

5. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

I thought that selfkill is about morale and not that one side is easier. Sry that I was wrong, I am sometimes idealist :shuffle:

6. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

:rose:

7. -letez

-letez Banned

Sorry, but I see, that you do not know a subject of our discussion. I personally demonstrate for admin maletin kiling HE177 by 12 mm from d12. Perhaps, you will demand proofs? And when I shall present them to you decide to be silent modestly?
    Anything.
    Will be much other young and clever players, who will ask the same questions still time. Instead of once readting through answers.

You asked me about my motivation.

I was answer to you.

You wish to continue conversation discussing how me bad?

Discuss it personally. 69

Sorry mashine translation.

8. -letez

-letez Banned

It is very good to be an idealist, fatale, flying highly above a battlefield and spitting downwards on calls for help.

9. Red Ant

Nevermind, letez, nevermind .... it's all good, continue as you were ...

10. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

ehm, just look for some my stats from "flying highly above a battlefield"....
    http://scores.wbfree.net/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?showplayer=fatale&tod=071230
    http://scores.wbfree.net/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?showplayer=fatale&tod=071130

...no letez, selfkillling is not method of psychologic warfare, selfkill is the proof that suicider has a mental problem ;)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  11. -letez

-letez Banned

Not need score, lady... Not need words... Some time ago im attach you ower f10, and saw your battle style...:D

Cc... Its mental problem for some reds... Its no any problem for golds...

Truth?

12. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

my battle style is not maybe atractive for you but there is one big difference- i play fair ;)

no, you are wrong

13. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

Well Done -frog-!
    Just one remark:
    Should be translated as: Red Ant, Are you always play fair?

Concerning letez issue... first of all, he is unwanted person in russian-speakers community as well as in international. Second, AFAIK two admins needed to ban a person in the game, so the problem is lack of admins on arena and NOT letez's ability to speak russian. Personally i would like to see him banned because he spoils the game completely with his actions caused by his mental problems... As far as i know -exec- is the "bridge" between the community and admins, so he could (and probably MUST) comment this topic...

1 person likes this.
  14. -letez

-letez Banned

Maty, can you go masturbate in to "Ну чего там в Украине" topic?:rolleyes: Call admins better for new FH louncher better wth new 110g2 weapon modell...

Son...

And all the problems wth selfkill in history...

Son...

15. -letez

-letez Banned

Cc, fatale... You play fair, but just by YOUR OWN rules...

Your rule (and not just your)- you can ignore the general advantage for own pleasure. This your right.

Im is witness...:D

OK. Lets stop discussion.

16. -letez

-letez Banned

Cc, chiken...
    But not in ukrainian-speakers community...

Russian-speakers community You hate, when someone protect the native land, the language, the history, the culture from aggression of Russia...

P.S. WTG, maty, wth Medved...

:D

1 person likes this.
  17. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

It's only about mentality, if unfair behaviour is normal for you, so you must be really great man IRL. Poor you...

18. -letez

-letez Banned

Lol, fatale, why me easy anderstand you, but you really, cannot anderstand me? It's dont about mentality... Mb too young brain?

Tell me, why me not use selfkill on red side? A?

Ok, no more ANY word here...

19. Red Ant

Letez, this is fucking nuts! You're arguing that reds have it so much easier than golds that anyone who flies red must be some lowlife jerk that must be punished by you for not choosing to fly gold instead! Are all reds unskilled, selfish dweebs in uber planes? And are all golds shining knights in white armor flying only the most challenging planes available? Do you feel that I am a dweeb for flying a P-38 and attacking you in your 110? What would it take for me to 'deserve' the kill? Should I drop to sea level and bleed all my speed before engaging to make sure you're not at a disadvantage? Should I not use my 20 mm Hispano when shooting at you?
    Or perhaps all of this is moot anyway because I fly for the same side that has Spitfires, Li-2's and overpowered Hispanos and therefore CANNOT be anything but an 'enemy' who must be punished and demoralized, regardless of how I conduct myself in the arena?

And all that from a guy who sprays jets of 30/37 mm all over the place, spies on red planes and self-kills. You are the epitome of dweebery.

20. --maty

--maty Well-Known Member

ROTFL, Letez try to learn English instead of useless selfkills..
    ROTFL once again, FH forum is free of such thing as ukranian speakers community, keep it in your mental problematic mind...
    What for you posted this rubbish flood about Russian-Ukranian relations here? Are Russian-Ukranian relations somehow connected with yours gaylord behavior?