Why americans still die in Iraq

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем jotaceTOGA, 24 июн 2007.

1. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Vlamik, remind us where was it? In Vladivostok where 9 girls died, one of them burned alive in her workplace just because firecrews could not afford themselves to ram cars to get better access to a burning bank building? They were waiting while cars be removed or pushed away... several extremely expensive minutes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some girls had to jump on top of these paper boxes from 3 or 4 storeys up, chosing to suffer fractures and, perhaps, survive when they could not suffer toxic fumes and heat of the flame any more.

[​IMG]

Vladivostok's firemen also had a choice: cars or lives. They have chosen cars... for the price of 9 lives!

2. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Thanks Vlamik.
    They think I am lier, but you know what happened on my city because the raises on bus ticket. It happened many times.
    Anyway, there is a lot of explanation why they are hiting cars. Police, firemen and ambulance do that also here. It is not necessary because no one is dumb to stay in front of them when it is listened the loud sound. But if it is necessary, they hit the car and the dumb that stayed in front will receibe a ticket and can be also arrested.

3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Симпатии:

Not sure how it works when an occupying army's vehicles are sounding a horn meaning "Get The Fuck Out Of The Way." I would bet that there are now traffic laws in Iraq, resently enacted requiring drivers to yield to certain types of occupying military powers' vehicles. I watched that film and I could hear the sound of an automobile horn tooting.
    When a hmmv is barreling up to you and sounding the horns, wouldn't it be similar to if a police, ambulance or fire emergency vehicle were ridin up yer arse:
    Get The Fuck Out Of The Way.
    In my country, if you don't get out of the way you will get bumped and we are NOT UNDER ANY SORT OF ARMED COERSION. We just fuckin have to move the fuck out of the way because if we do not, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, who, BTW, ALL have guns, will come and see us at our homes, our businesses or just nail us on the road.
    Fuck.
    Don't get out of the way when an emergency vehicle is ridin up yer arse, around here, is pretty serious shit, man. You don't want to sit in jail all weekend, say, waiting to talk to a Judge on Monday morning, eh?
    Blah blah blah.

4. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Interesting that no has taken into account the cultural differences.

They play bumper cars with each other constantly. Being close and in-your-face is part of that culture. The various tribal units have various sub-cultural norms but all adhere to the norms of that society.

5. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
  6. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Must note to our international friends that in ex-USSR territories and Russia especially it is an act of good will and a sign of heroism to make an obstacle for police/firemen/ambulance on the road. But when police has enough power to "decorate" a "hero", firetrains and ambulance may be blocked even intentionally...

That's why Vlamik acts an advocate for "poor" iraqis: he does see himself in them. Just imagine: what a moron should be a driver in order not to free the way for a military vehicle which is obviously in a hurry?!

I wonder what Vlamik would do if he sees something like that:

[​IMG]

on his 6, yelling with a horn?

7. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    BTR, nice armored car.

8. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnNf89bv0Mc

9. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Симпатии:

OK, jotace.
    Maybe I directed my tirade against the wrong person. Lately, I find myself in a bad mood, so I'm very direct with my responses, which might not be a good thing. In the end, I have no right to lecture you about your own country. You know best, because you live there, and I can't really tell you anything which you wouldn't know already, and much better than me. Just keep in mind that it is YOUR country, and not your politicians'. But sounds like you know that already.

<S!>

10. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Симпатии:
    The main problem in these anti-US mood in people of poor countries is first the one which was mentioned before me - blaming the actual strongest country - now the US, before this they were the Soviets, before them the Germans, before them the British Empire and so on, that is a social phenomena in an age when ppl dont believe in God so they cannot blame the devil or such, theyre blaming the louder ones on the news. The other case is, that those anti-US fanatics who are celebrating those mass-killing terrorists cant see any further than their television. USA is not only New York, Los Angeles and the White House, theres not only Bush and Schwarzenegger. Take a look at Tennessee, Kentucky and many other places which are not on the news and not advertised, you will see what USA really is. That thing, that these anti-US guys saying let'em all die, shows their real lack of intelligence, spirit and any human feelings. Who knows why the leadership sent the troops to Iraq, but those guys who are even younger than me are sure not there for oil. Theyre there because they believe in something and they dare to do something, something more than fighting with words and blaming people they dont even know at all. And the worst thing, these guys who are blaming the US for all their personal problems cant seem to see that those terrorists would kill him too, kill his family too if they'd get in the way. We are all enemies to those terrorists, make up your mind man.
    The other stuff, about winning wars - Europe's ass was saved in 1918, 1945, Berlin was saved short after the war with the Berlin Air Lift, South Korea was also saved, Kuwait was also saved (just to stay on the general stuff of our forum, Iraq had the 7th strongest air force in the whole wide world in 1991), all around the world the number of peacekeepers is at least 75% US, and Vietnam - read after something before you'de make an opinion, Vietnam was totally bombed to hell (Operation Linebacker I-II) and made a peace treaty (I'm not sure in this one but sure they had political talks after the US flattened North Vietnam), the US left and THEN they invaded South Vietnam again. And I would ask all anti-US pacifists: if your country would be that strong, wouldnt you start wars around your borders? Sure you would. I'm not about to say war is good, but I dont like when people are talking about something while they'd do the opposite way if they could.

11. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Симпатии:
    This is a global problem, all countries has that, it seems like a fkn holocaust against poor people all around the world (including me, i'm a poor sucker too) Just a few weeks ago i saw on news that many rich provinces in Western Europe wants to stop aiding the poor provinces of their own nation!!! Lets see how many rich cocksuckers had magnificently survived cancer while millions of poor people are dying in it...the next great war wont be between nations, gonna be between the poor and the rich imo, mo matter on nationality...and if I'll have an accident in the next few weeks you'll know why I had that :S:D

12. deadmeat

deadmeat Banned

Симпатии:
    Fuck forgot direct reply again, the second one would have gone for Jotace's post :D

13. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
  14. Vlamik

Vlamik Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    **Statements on sexual orientation will not be tolerated in this area**
    [​IMG]

The Moderation

15. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    tl;dr

16. jotaceTOGA

Симпатии:
    That´s real. Everything raise the price and our salary is still the same for years. But a diference I noticed between third world country and first world country is that in most of the first world country, the government care more to the people.
    Let´s show, for example (I don´t know if it is true; someone told me in one of the manifestations), that is UK, the government raised a tax and the people did a manifestation and they decreased the tax and even asked for sorry (they told me, but it is easily understandable).
    Here they kicked our buts, didn´t decrease the bus ticket because they know we need to use them and we still continue with the manifestation.
    Now there is a strike on my university that they ask for a little raise on their salary THAT WAS PLANED by the government and they didn´t give it. Now we will stay for about four or more months without class and we will lose a lot of time. All that because the government don´t want to give the raise to them. With this money, by the way, and a lot of money that was took from the education money was used to construct those gimnasiuns, fields and everything for PAN in Rio de Janeiro.

17. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
  18. jotaceTOGA

Симпатии:
    hehehe jayroc´s god
    Sorry. I mean Pan American olimpics.

19. smrnof

smrnof Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    why americans die still?? ohh what a meaningless question. americans die because iraq not a american state,and iraq's people not american's people.if ıraq occupy america certanly everybody ask "why iraqs still die in america?" if you occupy another country you die at last like americans.

1 человеку нравится это.
  20. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    i ask myself if in the future we ll be talking about turkish dieing in north of iraq... :rolleyes: