Your nick

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by fatale, Aug 9, 2005.

1. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

Per quod you created your nick? And what is the meaning of your nick?

2. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

My nick means "Love Makes Us Big". I created it because I think people often forget about LOVE.

Peace all! :rose:

3. hugo baskervill

hugo baskervill Well-Known Member

Do you know legend of Baskerville dog? There is some man called Hugo Baskerville, it is my nick since when i was 10 years old.

4. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

same here, vasco is my nickname since i was a little kid, but i don't remember why they called me this way. i have friends that still call me vasco

how about u, fatale? :D

5. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Short for Alan, thats all :)

6. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

7. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

my life :@drunk:

and HUSITA- its from czech history, best soldiers forever :super:

btw: did u know that word "pistol" is from "pistal"? It was husita's weapon in 15th century...

sry for 2nd same topic :lamer:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  8. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Illo i took when i first came to online flightsims. I think i was around 16 years old or so. I grabbed some book about LW and took it from cowling of Fw 190A-6/r11. Not a good nick but atleast its quick to type.

ladoga is derived from laatokka, which is nicknime ekko's sister gave to me.

9. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

he is shoe seller btw

my firs nick here spuint - squint was taken already.. and one day this guy came back, so i changed to killerbee, got tired of ppl talkin to me when this guy was dying...
    hell, once i shouted on someone because he gotkill over squint, and i thought its some kinda bug.. didnt spot its 'q', not 'p'

Last edited: Aug 9, 2005
  10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Go sit on the couch and watch some Oprah, Peggy :>

11. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

ekko the dentist!!? :D :dark:

the mine is simple, i wanted to see how was the game online and i didn t think too much, is the name of a guy in a film

12. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

i saw the film where Big Joe was gorilla's name :shuffle:

13. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

no, not that film :p

14. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

My nick evolved from the first "mezil", which came from an hungarian cartoon, to other with in common the first letter (merlot, matic-). So one day I had to choose a nick and while sitting on the toilet it came out "muf-lo". It came out of my mind, not from where you are thinking...

15. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

It still could come out of your ass :rolleyes: ;)

16. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

My originall nick Allsop came from sheer frustration. I had flown a private host owned by some friends for about a year under nicks like 'titan-x' and when I was informed of FH at the age of about 13 I of course didnt realize how many people were playing russian free host, so tried all the eazy names like "iceman" "topgun" and just kept trying and finally, as if by fate of god, I look down after trying names for like 15 minuets, and I realize, Allsop, the name of my mousepad, is infact 6 characters....S-U-C-C-E-S-S!

I dont know why, but out of all my nicks, I cant let this one go.
    now in short...
    --Cuda: my favorite car.
    Magila: its like me, but a purple gorilla.

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

I first started flying as 'celtic', which was shortened from the nick I had in Mechwarrior, which was 'GlasgowCelts'. I left FH and came back a year later, but forgot what my previous sign-in name was. By this time, everyone I knew in MW had shortened my nick to 'Glas' anyway, so I chose that for here.

I use it for everything online now, even poker :D

18. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

was once pharty, because i am flatulent & cool, but i can nick frequently whenever i think of a new funny one (& because i dont want to become a marked man, as i am a total a-hole..im up to -41 reputation points, can anyone beat that?), shitlr & fdarse were my best two

19. fatale

fatale Well-Known Member

GLAS: why not "RANGER"? :mafia:

20. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

whan i first come to HF i chose to be sam-ogon until i get some experience and then create "normal" killer-account under my usual nick gratz (a pun i invented - "samogon" is polish (from russian?) word for homemade, usually low-quality hi-voltage vodka, and "sam ogon" is polish for "the tail only" which was what i supposed to be left of me after few first fights). When i realised it wouldn't be two weeks but rather two years to become a killer, i went for gratz (from graziano, from gracjan, my old times nickname). Six letters required, so i put second A in the middle. And typing in haste sam-ogon i didn't notice the 6 letter restriction, hit enter and ended up with sam-og. Still sometimes fly the other side with sam-og, but it's usually few sorties per tod.

And my avatar (from the other topic), i wanted the most not-mine thing for gratz, so i was googling until i found a photo of herr Gratz, a german (austrian?) politician. And here he comes :)