Best video from air combat simulator ever

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by manoce, Apr 11, 2004.

1. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

uh, I hope it wasnt posted here before ;)
    anyway, it is fucking good :) much different to any other video I've seen
    LOMAC

http://billetjohn.free.fr/

:D

2. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Think I've seen it before, ah well, can replay it anytime, got the game you see ;)

<Z>

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Does anyone still have the IL2 video that had Ave Maria playing as the background music?

Ever since I heard that haunting track it's stuck in my head. THAT was a cool video ;)

-glas-

4. Zembla JG13

Yup, think I have, it's called Requiem...

<Z>

5. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Uhmmmm, you have somewhere you could host it so I could d/l? :D

Or you know where I could d/l it on the net?

-glas-

6. -Kong-

-Kong- Well-Known Member

omg, great movie =D
    n1

7. Zembla JG13

It's 24 megs or something, can't host such a large file, you might find it one the net though :shuffle: It was a vid of I/JG54 made by SerpentBlade 'n XPC (I/JG54_SerpentBlade , I/JG54_XPC), REQUIEM_705k.wmv is what it's called on my HD

btw, hadn't seen the movie yet, it's a good one though ;)

<Z>

8. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

9. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

@ manoce: :@prayer:

Thx :)

-glas-

10. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

np, glas.. but now tell me.. did you download and watched that Lo-mac video?
    I haven't seen any ROFLMAO from you, so I keep wondering ;). Eh,, well I know,, mb it wasn't so funny to Scot ;) I feel sorry for your kin ;).

11. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

LOL :p

No, I havent downloaded it. Seemed like too much of a pain in the ass at the time (it was the big file that cbfs linked?)

I havent even tried the one you linked yet. I need to d/l the SBPlayer to play it and subtitles by the look of it. I already have about a dozen players in my HD :rolleyes:

-glas-

12. Zembla JG13

yah, well, that's BS in fact ;) well the player's called BS, but what they say is BS as well ;) Any .avi compatible player can play the vid, it's worth the download, the subs are not mandatory, but add much to the experience, it's not much effort clicking the link and saving it in the same dir as where you saved the movie anyway ;)

<Z>