BoB Campagin Final Results

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by RedBull, Jan 29, 2005.

1. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

RAF Won 5:3

It was well-ballanced contest!

Stage IV results
    http://fhscenarios.jinak.cz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51&Itemid=54

Final Individual Pilot Classification
    http://fhscenarios.jinak.cz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=54

Results from previous stages are available also on the http://fhscenarios.jinak.cz

Highest individual score: pbarry - 1925 p.
    Highest score in one sortie: ---zmh - 450 p.
    Highes count of sorties: -cbfs- 8 sorties (all)

Total count of pilots in whole campaign: 168 participants
    Note: some pilots have used several different nicks, so real number would be slightly lower.

2. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

would like to point out this maby should be credited as a kill instead of a assist for laxtsc

Note the essact time of my trget kill and his assit as idetcal

when my jabo group was bounced my wingman scaterd and tried to fight off spits. the chain home was designated to me so i stayed on trget.
    a spit stayed on my 6 and did not furball with the rest.
    he forced me into a long shallow dive that i tried to outrun him to trget and stay alive to coplete my mission
    in thislong race for my trget is were he hit me.
    trying to out run him is why i died. after dropping my bomb i tried to roll off trget. my wing ripped intinly as soon as i tyed pulling out.
    and plane and bomb continied on to trget together hitting it at escack same time. Since the only reson i excedded planes strutial limits was trying to out run spit. i think i sould be clasified as manuver kill to spit pilot.
    not to ack winies because of pilot error resuling in self bombing. because if id done same thing but hit gound without the bomb near kill would have been his.

<S> to secnerio team for the good times.

if desired i could watch and cut track to relvant part. its 23min long so ive not as yet watched it.

3. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    A big <S> to pbarry who fought like the devil in the last frame.

A big WNTG to spraying Spitfires who could actually damage your plane from D5.

:)

4. RedBull

RedBull Well-Known Member

well - the AA staff was more consequent in caliming of your kill than laxtsc ;)
    seriously: by server logs you have got only 1x7,62 by laxtsc. And its not enough for kill if its not a sniper PK. If something could be reclassified - so maybe from "killed by ACK" to the "Crashed", bue cause you crashed by the hard pulling with following ripping the wing - not due the deck hit like in "maneuver kill".

It will never be ideal, but this issue is negligible in comparation with previous 7mm gunnery suck when RAF pilots could only "polish" your plane from close distance. On the contary the 20mm MGs makes you evelasting advantage against the RAF fighters.

Anyway - wtg for your achieved rank. Best in participation and with tight 2nd place in total classification is great result!

5. -cbfs-

-cbfs- Well-Known Member

Where the flowers bloom like madness in the spri-i
    Hehe, thanks! I will wait for your new surprise!

:D

:fly2:

6. gryphon

gryphon Well-Known Member

:) okay wasnt sure about how many bullets i took just remembered being pinged