BOMBER - Old Times

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by mostar, Nov 2, 2011.

1. mostar

mostar Active Member

I reup a Thread by old times.

Before a lot of changes that i have write a lot these days.

[​IMG]

A lot of pilots ask for changes... Freehost Change for you...

BEFORE....
    [​IMG]

Today, November, 2, 2011, 02:03h late evening.
    [​IMG]
    By mostardao at 2011-11-01

Before a B-24 could get 100x20mm and a lot of fun...

Today I said for Buzbat abort Li-2 because I would die in 2 minutes... And I die... In 1 minute...

Sorry all developers here... I´m not reclaim to you... I´m talking with all pilots that always asking for changes, like I read on that Threat "A great Big <S>".

I think that developers make us a favor... A good job to have fun for all... And I really thank you guys for that.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  2. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

mostar, you have been away for a long while, with this new launcher atleast in the last TOD a few planes had a major flaw f6f, f4u typhoon and tempest. just about every time I died was do to the flaws that came with the latest launcher. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate having this game to play/fly and I do appreciate the work and efforts from all but this launcher is a down grade from the previous one. I have heard of taking two steps foreward and one step back, but in this case it was one step foreward and two back. hopfully these problems can be fixed but if not revert back to the earlier version or wipe the slate clean and start from scratch/beginning. <S> bullet

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

kudos for trying mostar