combat report 5/3/44 (2nd)

Discussion in 'I/JG54 Grunherz' started by spuint, Oct 15, 2004.

1. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

Mission: Jagdbomber/freehunt
    Pilots: rotte1: humbee - -wiciu rotte2: nitrat - thwack
    Plane: 190a4, 2 rockets
    Flight time: 40 minutes
    Claims: humbee(yak), nitrat(2x spit9), ground targets
    Losses: none
    one spitfire tried to climb east when we were bombing field, but nitrat and thwack cleared him seconds later - nitrat decided to head him on inspite there were all 4 of us nearby (!!),
    one more spitfire was trying to roll from attacked airfield but was easily taken out by nitrat.

there was one more enemy, but - after meeting us with altitude advantage - simply disappeared.

this sortie was good (except that head on by nitrat) and we were perfectly safe, covering each other (there was one moment when thwack had one of the spitfires on his 6, but nitrat cleared him off and humbee+wiciu were otw too).
    so - 3 claims, no losses - thats a good start.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  2. --vipe

--vipe Well-Known Member

Yes it was good fight with u guys :) but why there is not jg54 in scoreboard??
    And why my nick is not in SQ???

3. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

freehost has problems with too many squads. (you can't create a new squad permanently.)
    therefore, old squads are deleted. even ladoga = -illo- is out of squad. i hope, the new jg54 by spuint will be useable for a long time. maybe we have to create every two weeks a new squad.

4. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

heh.. ive just checked - squad got disbanded again..
    looks like we will have to form it before every jg54 evening :)