Looking to form or join squadron..

Discussion in 'Squadrons' started by -evol-, Jan 2, 2005.

1. -evol-

-evol- Member

I'm a beginner, I've had a joystick less than a week - and I'm looking to join a squadron :rolleyes:

Reason: Yes I'm a novice but I'm sick of the lack of tactics, today everyone was concentrating on attacking one field, despite the fact we were outnumbered 2:1. So I decided to launch a high level bomber patrol on the opposite border, which was the logical area where we'd be counterattacked. Guess what? Thats where they attacked. A few people were defending with me but I wound up breaking apart after pumping a 190 full of 20mm. Its the beginner in me.

Basically I'd like to join or form any squadron that'll have me - because theres a chance there might be some organisation and proper tactics - and if your low on numbers, organisation and tactics are all you have left to fight with. :znaika:

Cheers and happy new year :cheers:

2. Kaleun

Kaleun Member

where you from?
    greetings from michael (mrfuck-leader of Stone Throw Germany Squad)

3. Tolexin

Tolexin Member

Im looking for a Gold Squad, if U want to form a new one, but im looking a squad with certain flexibility as:
    1-Let me use a nick for Gold and other nick for Red. This is because some guys feel like 'real live' Squad leaders and dont let U to be in other squad, not even with other dedicated nick.
    2-Should be a Mission-Oriented Squad, not 'Nintendo' points. this is, in example: to Destroy enemy is the basis (lets say a menacing con), not to be a lone pilot just to get a kill. U can assist to kill con, NOT steal intentionally a kill, of course.
    Criteria is needed in those cases anyway by part of the Squad Leader to judge the other Squad members....
    If U have something to say, Pls, let me know.
    Tolexin