Man, I hate my country

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем Perdomo, 6 июн 2005.

1. visk

visk Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    But the subway of Madrid is very good, no?

2. TS
    Perdomo

Perdomo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    yes, but I work in the outside of the city, so i can't take train or subway to get there... and I'm lucky because most of the traffic goes in another direction, or else i would be stuck in traffic jam for hours... (when I went to university, I had to take the bus, then train and then subway to get there, it took me 1hour and 20 minutes to get there, and 1hour and 30 minutes to go back home... almost 3 hours a day lost, even if I used to read on the train... )

3. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    lets make a company of heli-taxis :D

i will be your pilot :joystick: %)

4. TS
    Perdomo

Симпатии:
    I bought a bike to fly-low :D and thus, win some time

5. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Симпатии:
  6. visk

visk Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    hehhee... In São Paulo its a great idea, heli-taxis are invading the city... All new big buildings have heliports, and nobody builds a business tower without heliport.

Several executives share a fly, then is not very expansive (for them...)

7. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Симпатии:
    Heli-taxis?!

Here we have no places for Emercom chopers to land, all the 10-million city is covered by "aerial" wires.

And adding your own wire to thousands of existing ones will cost you thousands of dollars and months of burocratic crap - and still you'd better use something like a link made of two lazer pointers.

8. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    I work in the City of London.

A few years back the office decided to get Satellite TV and a plasma screen in Reception.

No problem, got the quotes in, appointed a supplier, planned the cable routes, got the method statements. Paid for Landlord consent.

No problem, then I had to apply for planning permission, no problem, fill in the forms send off the cheque. The DS (District Surveyor) rings me to make an appointment.

He arrives, we go up on the roof (12 stories up) and I show him where I want to put the satellite dish (on a walkway at the side of the Helipad)

Can't give you planning permission he says.

Why not? I ask. Well new skyline regulations have come out and you can't disrupt the skyline.

Ok I say, looking West across London and counting 14 high rise cranes...............

Ah but they're not permanent he says.

That was 4 years ago and theres now 16 cranes on the skyline to the west and 8 to the east.

Malin

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    98 Octane, unleaded- 4.10 Zł per litre (1.30$)
    95 Octane, unleaded- 4.00 Zł per litre (1.25$)
    Diesel- 3.60 Zł per litre (1.10$)
    LPG (liquid propellent gas- a popular and ecological alternative to normal fuel)- 1.80 Zł per litre (0.55$)

10. zh

zh Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    I heard here (in Russia) one joke about our climate.
    One black foreigner in Russia was acked about weather.
    His answer: In Russia are 2 winters : 1st one they call summer and another winter.

11. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    witch?
    may be comes from u? ;) j/k
    noisyneighbours: got a spanish student just over my flat, how makes her anderstand to take care of noisy steps on the wood of an old building? to close well the outside door(some junkies go fix themself in the corridor)? to no climb stairs like a pachiderm? to not speak louder as possible at 3 hour AM?
    when u talk about it with her , she reply "yes yes ok ok ok.." but nothing changes. and why she in france to live and meet only with spanish ppl and talking only spannish????
    i hope she erasmus student and will definitly leave the place this summer :rolleyes:
    and the sound of her :UU: is quite boring , it seems to be "hey neighbours!listen to me, i have an orgasme,it is to hot, that's why i fuck with open windows........... pffffffffffffff

Последнее редактирование: 22 июн 2005
    1 человеку нравится это.
  12. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
  13. freya

freya Well-Known Member

Симпатии:

My neighbour is same. This morning she has woken me up singing Manolo Escobar U_U I hate her!!!!!!!! :turret: :turret:

14. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    freya, kill her... in serious

15. freya

freya Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    give me a katana and you will see results... xDDDD

16. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    ahhh what fool you are....you understimate the power of the spoon!

17. visk

visk Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    Ok, but heliports are in top of big buildings. Since São Paulo is a forest of big towers, its not a problem. Also, even new high-class residencial towers has heliports. Because this, São paulo nowadays has a second helicopters fleet of the world (NY has the first one, obviously).

But because this, I HATE São Paulo: Lots of huge towers, people living in small, hermetic, claustrofobic apartments or flats, without gardens, without space, without green, run a lot...

Contradictory for a large country like Brasil...:dunno:

Последнее редактирование: 22 июн 2005
  18. TS
    Perdomo

Симпатии:
    Annecy

I know you were kidding, but i need to answer :) . I have good french friends, but they have been my friends since we were... 5 years old. I have only made a friend there now. I consider myself a social person, i like to talk with people, i like listening to people... there, I tried with all kind of people, to tell them to go drinking something after work, or cinema, or sport... whatever. The answer was, in best cases, a smile and "maybe another day". They all agreed, when talking at lunch time, that they were quite cold "you know, in this region, we are quite closed ones, it takes times to make friends". Ok. Then they could ask me "is it being difficult to you?", my reply would be "yes", and they would be like "oh!". They all thought that it should be somebody else who should accept to come with me drinking a beer, and being proud as a spaniard can be, after 4 months trying, I decided that I didn't want nobody's pitty, and that it was better to stay alone. I finally met people, but they were a scottish guy who was feeling as alone as me, and a girl that came from argentina... or some people coming from other regions of france and that had found themselves alone too. Anyway, they weren't real friends, only people with which go out one night from time to time. I keep my old freinds in france, and it's a country that I really love, but in that particular region it's quite hard to make friends.

LOL!! yes, spaniards are noisy....

19. TS
    Perdomo

Симпатии:
    LMAO!!!

20. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Симпатии:
    freya, i've suffered her too. Now i'm free from the Doom of "lady singer". You're not. Hehehehe

tejoes :p

Btw, you can always let a coke bottle fall in her head :D