OT: Absolut pleasure

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, Aug 21, 2004.

1. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

im sure u have the liver destroyed

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Dunno, mb yes, mb not... but at least when i drink with ppl from Germany or U.S. (happened a few times) it doesn't look like this:
    [​IMG]
    (for me at least :D )

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
  3. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

mmmm check link :)

4. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

sebbo:
    that drink.. it was shit brandy[/] - you just let the shit to ferment and then distille it
    its old soviet invention from the times of "war economics" in early 20's -- that was basically that most of resources went to Red Army and there was hardly anything left for ppl they could distille their brandy of... and.. obviously... Red Army was not interested in shits, they had their own supply

5. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Irish people drink at least as much as Russians, with sence and devotion :) I had an unforgettable experience with one Irish band that played at my friend's wedding... We showed them how to eat caviar :) and thought they will be unable to keep our pace in drinking. Surpisingly they were able to stand at their own feet and didn't look too drunk. I collapsed 20minutes after I left the table :)

Finns also are serious opponents at drinking competitions.

People from other nations probably just lack our experience. Germans can drink a lot in a good company, Australians that I have met at least try to keep with us and are not afraid of drinking brandy in 70g shots.

Once we have met an Australian guy (a construction supervisor working here) in one Moscow bar. When we were about to leave he came and asked: "Do you guys speak English? What's the next place?!" :) He was from Brisbane, QLD, and my Mother lives in that area, so we invited him to continue. He washed all the dishes in my flat (!!!) and collapsed at the kitchen. Next "morning" at 16:00 he was quite surprised :)

6. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Bird (chicken) excrements are used in some strange home-made "samogon" recipies. Never tried such stuff. It's indeed used in fermentation process. I doubt it was ever used in state refineries.

Bad "samogon" can taste like shit and smell like shit, it's usually made for sale. Always try home-made stuff that's made for the brewer's family, not for sale.

7. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

works fine here- anybody else having problems with the pic?

8. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Nothing showing here frog :)

-glas-

9. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

neither here

10. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

got it on another site, mb it will work now :D

11. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member