Plead for developers (last time)

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by devill, Aug 21, 2003.

1. devill

devill Well-Known Member

Please,

I beg you to review and correct a few BUGS that are present since FH 1.42, and that are very, very irritating:

1. P40s always fuel fire; and hstab damage area and toughness
    2. Japanese A6Ms, Ki43 and N1K fuel never cathcing fire
    3. FW190 cfuel fire from 1x20mm ack hit

These problems are all present in FH, I have confirmed that in my own online games on both sides, and also from numerous pilots in various threads in this forum.

I hope you will not deny existance of these bugs.

Thank you.

2. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

I've had plenty of gas fire in Zekes & Niki. i just died in a zeke lfuel fire 20 min ago (too low to bail)

3. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

4. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

5. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Don't think so... last ToD i flew as gold and experienced many fuel fires in A6M and N1K1(2)... i cannot remember any of them in Ki43 but i think it's a question of my poor memory rather than a bug in DM.

@rgreat

So you wanna kill us all now, just to have no more probs. with debugging? ;)

6. devill

devill Well-Known Member

Guys i may be crazy but here is what happend to me and such things happen pretty regularly (at least to me):

2 ki43s, i dive on them with p40E; i hit 1 and give him 1 fuel leak; i zoom and dive again and hit other and give him both tanks leak; i zoom and dive again on the first and give him another fuel leak... by this time i lost E so the other ki43 comes up on my 6 and hits me and gives me cfuel fire!!!
    So... i eject and while hanging on to my chute, i see both ki43s with 2 fuel leaks apeace flying around without fuel fire. It took me more than 15 secs to drop to the ground and no kill for me...

I also fly gold and sometimes fly jap planes but i cant remember last time i died from fuel fire...

7. spaceb

spaceb Well-Known Member

1.42 :D

is 1.52 avail?