your avatar.....

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by thomba, Apr 4, 2002.

1. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

oher one

2. achtun

achtun Well-Known Member

Yeahhh hash on mars too :))))))))

oh BTW don't try to go to www.hashito.com, it's under construction!!!

And if admins like any of my jobs, ask for my help if u ever need to modify any kind of image...

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

My current avatar speaks for itself I guess...? And my previous... h?h?, oh well... some that know me would understand... but I'm getting bored with the simple "zembla" (which BTW is a resizing of an original logo of the skate brand, which I scanned in)

==>Mexlife, your avatar reminds me of the logo of the SEPECAT Jaguar stunt team of the RAF in 2000... their planes were painted all black, but had to get rid of that scheme later tho... they were pretty cool

greetz, Zembla

BTW==>Crimson, nice MP3 collection you've got over there :D I'll try and get my hand on some of their songs, punkrock aren't they? Let's check it out :) I'm stuck with big beat now, (eg: Fun<da>mental - why america will go to hell, grumpyhead - radioactive)

:joystick::frag::dura:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2002
  4. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

Aren't. It's art-rock, mostly sad and dark, but there is very different albums from 1969 to 2001... From sweet Lizard thru disco Beat to hevy-metal-ambient Thrakattak.

Never heard this. But name of first album i liked very much :)

Can i download it from somewhere?

5. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

BTW, it's only little part of my 140Gb collection.... :shuffle:

6. Zembla JG13

140GB???????

Whoooow, how long did it take u to scrape that together? :D

Well I'm not really absolutely positive if you can find it somwhere :( coz they're pretty unknown, but mb at kazaa or winmx or so... r even with napigator, you can find some... it's just one of the many cd's and lp's I borrow from my cousin, he's got some... 500LP's, 200CD's... well yeah, he's a DJ... and he's got lotsa MP3's... but that's only 3 gigs, nothing compared with 140...

greetz, Zembla

:joystick::frag::dura:

7. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

to the only one, who takes care of me:
    my psychiatrist! (he will know)

Attached Files:

8. -blue-

-blue- Well-Known Member

just test somthg

9. Crimso

Crimso Well-Known Member

Ups, I cheated slightly. Only 117733M shown in my record list...

This collection collected by 4 people (including me) for about 2 years. Sometimes it even was available thru internet... It's placed on the my work on some harddisks, but I write CD-R's from time to time, more 70 CD-R's stay at my home. But 30-40 more needed for all what i want :)

It's a collection! I would like to rummage in it... :rolleyes:
    Ok, will rummage in audiogalxy instead...

10. Zembla JG13

==> Crimso:
    He's got lotsa bootleg mixes by artists... well in general he has some kind of underground techno, which involves Detroit techno, German techno, tech house, etc etc... well all sorta things, except for gabber house and hardtrance, gee I can't tell u how much I hate that...

Drum'nBass is findable in his collection too, GoaTrance, Big beat, dub... hip hop, freestyle... all sorts of music, he's 19 now... he started when he was as old as I am now... heh, he even has some Snap (I've got the power! (rulez :D ) ) and Michael Jackson kinda things... :D

But he's no professional DJ

-=~°*°~=-
    ==>Ledada, my patient:
    I'm very pleased that you informed me of this thread, it proves invaluable to the further progress of my investigation into what people call "Da Supa-fly" phenomenom... even though few people have been struck so far, I do request the rest, that has been able to read this... rather delicate information about an even more delicate subject, to remain calm no matter what! You will all meet your moment of truth... but until that has come, just sit on your chair, have some of those interesting potions your doctor will subscribe you, untill I can completely resolve the problem of our friend ledada, which appears to be closely involved with "Da Supa-fly", watch out, maybe you're the one that's next? For now I would suggest you try some Zoloft to get rid of that temporal depression that initially brought me here...

I'll stay in touch...

greetz, dr. Zembla

your friendly neighborhood psychiatrist (without a diploma)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2002
  11. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

Not to get off the topic of music but .... my avatar is an actual picture of me flying a North american SNJ WWII fighter trainer. picture was taken from a camera on the wingtip.

12. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

@beerme:
    awsome!!!!
    you could put a laptop inside, and play WB with real G's :)

13. Zembla JG13

Lol, I think he would be knock out half of the times, those old thingies didn't have G-suits, and those zeke's sure can pull lotsa G's...

so the message is: fly on in that cockpit, as long as I'm red ;) I love zeke's (when I'm red :D )

greetz, Zembla

Your friendly neighborhood psychiatrist (without a diploma)

14. beerme

beerme Well-Known Member

I tried but cable connection kept breaking shortly after roll-out!
    :joystick:

15. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Nicely formed behind as shown on nicaes avatar truely makes some ancient instinct come alive inside me. I feel slight urge to go out to the streets. To look and grab some cutie girl home with me. Making thing or two.

Well i have to resist. :D

As greekish man called Epikuros once said: "You should avoid pleasures which bring bad fall(sp?)"

16. -nicae-

-nicae- Well-Known Member

my avar inspires for so much things! girls (forming on girls six), flying (forming on cons six), you name it :)