Mikhail Gorbachev

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -frog-, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

как ты определяеш меру адекватности?
    ты сам рассказывал что много времени провел в холодильнике

2. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Очень просто: он себя назначил главным по адекватности :cool:

Siddha likes this.
  3. Stefan

Stefan FH Beta Tester

Горбачева похоронят 3-го сентября

4. Peppy_Shrimp

Peppy_Shrimp Well-Known Member

Интересно, кто на похороны приедет? Из прошлых почти все дохлые уже...

5. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Гуайдо с Тихоновской.

6. mcleon

mcleon Well-Known Member

С факелами, вилами и осиновыми кольями, разве что...

7. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

8. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Nice opinion on Stalin, the slaughterer of nations...
    As far as Gorbachev is considered - I do believe he had no other option.
    Your economy was failing, so were Polish and Romanian economies that the USSR had to partially support during that period.

I do believe that he avoided much of the bloodshed that the collapse of USSR might otherwise entail.

And this collapse was inevitable.
    There were nations, like Ukrainians, or Lithuanians, who felt enslaved in the USSR.
    Gorbachev is perceived as murderer and tyrant in Lithuania, as he was the one who ordered shooting at civilian demonstrations.

9. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

10. -Shai-

-Shai- Well-Known Member

Осспади... Гоните этого промытого долбоеба... slaughterer of nations... жаба - жертва лоботомии добралась до компа.

strelook70 and mcleon like this.
  11. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

Ukraine and the Baltic republics had a higher standard of living than in Russia.
    You can tell stories about enslavement to your children. Also, these republics had the highest level of technical and social development.
    Gorby allowed the Nazis to power and no one will forgive him

-Shai- likes this.
  12. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

It was not Putin. It was reality. I had my mind set on elections 1996. When it became clear, that democracy is a farce and that USSR is not in a transition to a developed capitalism but on its way to hell and liberals are leads it to it. So untill 2005-6 I seriosly enougth thought about emmigration. It was Putin at power allready and i despised him alot for his 2nd Chechen war, that i believed to be for a PR. It took another few years for him to hijack me. With prosperity and order. And Yes, he is far from perfect, and some of his actions looks like generally wrong and fatal in a long term. But somehow he wins every fucking time. Not even "he" wins. State winns. I win.
    P.s. And not take me wrong. It not that just my salary raised so i closed my eyes. On countrary, the more i dig into history of russia and world, the more i see that stories of horrors and crimes that liberals tell as anlbout russia and communism reveals to be exaggaration, twisting of facts and direct lie. On a huge margin. If i would have my current knowladge in 1991 i if not actually done, but at least would seriously think about taking arms to protect USSR.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    rgreat and -Shai- like this.
  13. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

as for this fact, You current relative prosperity is nothing more, than marshal plan 2.0 + "shocking therapy" that You survived on US\Loans. There are no miracles.

14. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

The 90's were wild all over the East and there was no justice in it from the governments. To reach capitalism as an end was a terrible mistake from the start.
    We're stuck with corruption, but so are the Westerners - who still believe their societies to be fairer.
    The difference between us and yourselves is that we're not tricked into following "saviours of the nation". Let alone wanting to wipe off another nation for them.

15. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

lol! what?! (c) :)
    No one is going to destroy another nation. Nazism is being destroyed in Ukraine.

-Shai- and SliceMaster like this.
  16. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Yes.
    The biggest "sin" of Gorbachev is that he paved the way for your current nazi government. I can agree with that.

As far as Baltics are considered, they still offer much higher standard of living than Russia, and the gap between you and them rose significantly.

Poland's GDP (PPP) per capita is now higher than that of Portugal.

But the difference here is that you were stupid enough to vote for populists (so did Ukrainians too), while we trusted liberal democrats.

17. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

More than 180 nationalities live in Russia and no one is infringed on their rights. What Nazi government are you talking about? About Polish? About Ukrainians who openly declare their intentions to destroy Russia and Russian culture.

SliceMaster likes this.
  18. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

That's a very clear and sincere post.
    But there's not a dichotomy, being a frajer for the Western capitalists or embracing dictatorship, isolation and nationalism.
    There are other possibilities too, a free and open state can protect itself against the sinister forms of capitalism to a good degree. There are people even in the USA who are hoping to achieve that.

19. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

I'll tell you one thing: the current nationalist covertly fascist party here in Romania is being sponsored by Putin's regime.
    All the nationalist public figures here are closely tied to Putin's agents.

20. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

You probably wanted to say about Hungary, not Romania? ;)