Cheating?

Тема в разделе "Warbirds International", создана пользователем bot, 28 мар 2008.

1. bot

bot Well-Known Member

you tell me.............sthgil is #1 in scores because of an impressive streak but are his kills legit?? check out the people he kills:

http://ii.pp.ru/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?type=b&showplayer=axnere&tod=current

http://ii.pp.ru/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?type=b&showplayer=yuikof&tod=current

http://ii.pp.ru/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi?type=b&showplayer=jouklm&tod=current

Check out the flight times of the above 3 pilots, all less than 1/2 hour of flight time. These nicks log on to be killed by sthgil and then log off immediatly, no doubt sthgil is flying a mult 20 plane and the ju has it's ottos off when he approaches. The above nicks accumulated a score because they must have been attacked by other planes before stgil got to them and the guy had the ottos on for them. Unfortunatly I noticed this trend early in the TOD but didn't start bookmarking all of the different nicks of the ju pilots(there are 6 or 7 of them) and noe they don't show up on the score pages because they have 0 points and flew for less than an hour. I am convinced that this person is cheating to run up score and is either using another computer or has a buddy who logs on to do it for him. Like I said, there are 6 or 7 nicks that have scores just like the above 3...but no way to find them now that they are off of sthgil's kill list.....

stgils other handles are zamoro, visloa etc etc etc

I have removed him from my squad.

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

if you have too much time on yer hands...

wank off

1 человеку нравится это.
  3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Who says that someone takes the score seriously anymore?
    I met sthgil on the arena and he's less than impressive in the way he flies... that's what gives you some idea about a pilot in FH... and not the scores dominated by score-whores.
    I remember pietas chutekilling haupt just to end his streak... it's that kind of atitude, just less skill involved (if we can say anything about skills of pietas other than his mastering of the hit&run tactic).

Same ignorance, same lack of team spirit... just that this one cheats others of their scores... so what? What does one place lower in the tables mean?

IMHO he cheats himself into being a good pilot more than he does others. Let him do so... he will eventually become bored.

4. Legionar

Legionar New Member

dito

1 человеку нравится это.
  5. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

visloa?? Hmmm, I see what you're saying and the evidence seems to suggest that you are right, but I just cannot imagine that he would do such a thing.

Does visloa post on the forums? I'd like to hear what he has to say on this accusation.

P.S. How do you even get to the score pages? I just get internal server / database errors.

6. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Don't read this

Visloa isn't impressive as a pilot?
    Well, I must suck so bad I resemble a lamprey eel, eh?
    Visloa hasn't appeared as a load of suckage whan I am around him. He seems a good Air Combat Sim Pilot. Hell, compared to me he seems a very good Air Combat Sim Pilot pilot.

I don't mean to sound like a devil's advocate [well, I guess I do, hehe] but how long you playing this game for whatever the fuck your name is...?
    You been around long enough to see Visloa go on one of his rampages? Lol. He will taunt and tease and fuckin KICK ASS while he is having some fun taunting and teasing. Try saying hello sometime, without an attitude. He isn't too bad a guy. Pretty competitive and sometimes he may appear to lose his cool. Not sure if that is pretend or not.
    But he is good.

Bla bla. Sorry.
    Never mind.

7. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Ant ,
    works only for current tod, and in every tod:
    http://ii.pp.ru/cgi-bin/wbstat.cgi

As for cheating, i'm pretty much confused on this matter,
    but i must say i fuckin' love this Thug guy.
    Great pilot, always dangerous, and fuckin' example how ppl should
    use scores.Not score whore, but still flying for SOMETHING.
    Forum filled with ppl who don't care for anything but own asses,
    and forum flooding. So,we others are probably no-life idiots.

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

just wanted to paste this, since its kinda funny :D
    log from yesterdays

i bolded the part of the log that says it all, i dont know why someone who doesnt cheat would do what he did
    except of course callin me names afterwards just for asking, but thats what every punk does

Последнее редактирование: 29 мар 2008
  9. Red Ant

Kilbee, visloa gets defensive pretty quickly when engaged verbally. I've seen it before. But IMO this is not sufficient proof that he cheated there. He may have or he may not have.
    I'll second rudeboy's sentiments in that (from my experience) visloa is a rather lethal pilot, who really doesn't need to cheat to get his kills ... so I'd be a bit surprised if he should have done that here.

In the end, all we have is the fact that he repeatedly racked up a few kills against a couple of unknown nicks + that the cleared his scores. The former does seem suspicious (but still doesn't prove anything) while the latter is frequent occurrence.

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

ant honestly, do you believe that? :)
    i had my doubts when i read this thread
    cause it happened to me that on bad ros i killed one guy few times in a row, cause he was constantly rolling to revenge on me
    of course it never been a guy who has 8 sorties, 20min of flight time total and had only me as a killer few times in a row :D but hey, maybe someone just made a nick, logged in, got killed few times and logged off
    maybe even it happened that there were 3 guys like that in one night and visloa got lucky to find him before anyone else found him
    ... :D
    but ok, who knows, right?

so i ask the guy when hes getting online (not accusing him, check the log ffs) and tell him (even tho if i really cared i would just shut up, attach and watch to collect proofs) that hes got attention on him by doing what he probably did...
    and what does he do?
    clears his scores and mouth off ... :D

as i said, i understand punk would call me names, but i dont understand why someone would clear his fairly earned streak without any reason

i dunno why would he cheat, but im pretty sure he did and anyone who think reasonably will think that too
    but like al said, doesnt hurt anyone really, so if he feels better with it, whatta hell - he must really need it so i dont mind

anyway, he got much more attention than he deserves already
    so... have fun visloa :)

11. bot

bot Well-Known Member

Sorry to say you may giving people to much credit ant, you're a reasonable guy and visloa is an unreasonable one. You said yourself he gets defensive very quickly mabye it's just part of his personality to do things like cheating on scores, kind of like Winona Rider shop lifting or whatever. He is an above average pilot, skill wise, but has a terrible attitude.

I'm not sure why al is defending him, he was getting all worked up online as the inqusition went on meanwhile his squad switched red to make the roster 25r to 5g, mabye he can relate to visloa and his personality about "right and wrong" you know the whole "honor among thieves" thing......

and biles you sound like a drunk in your post, this is thug...you remember me, you may have senority here in Freehost but I've been around the game a long time, since the IEN free Beta release.....................I'm not some noob here trying to drag someone's rep down because of envy, this is the 1st time I have initiated anything like this, these things irk me......it's my personality. If you're going to do something, streak etc........DO IT RIGHT

12. Red Ant

Well, I guess not ... but it still goes against what I thought of the guy.

13. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Oh pleeze...

I'm not defendind anyone, I'm just saying that frankly my dear, I couldn't give a fuck if he's "cheating" or not.

As for the squad side change, we needed spits for practice.

14. smrnof

smrnof Well-Known Member

We must execute them :deal: :turret:

1 человеку нравится это.
  15. Maletin

Maletin Well-Known Member

raising the score by hiring victims is no cheating in my opinon.
    i wish, everybody would clear the score so quickly, in a similar situation.

16. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

The admins should clear the scorepages on a regular basis.

Once a week once a month, once a TOD, more frequently the better.

Gamers could download the page for their scrap-books.

Unless FH is handing out money, prizes or awards I think the scorepage is over rated.
    Stats should be just for personal info only.

17. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

sean paul sounds funny

i can think of two (maybe three) kinds of people who would want the scorepages cleared more often:

-some1 concerned at the disk space used by the stats
    -some1 who has something to hide

or

-some1 who has some unexplainable revulsion to old scorepages

i dont think looseleaf is the first kind, or the third kind

1 человеку нравится это.
  18. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

well squads have extensive use of scorepages, and whenever they're down we have lots of trouble with our post ToD summaries

19. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

[​IMG]