Cheating?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by bot, Mar 28, 2008.

1. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

As annoying as visloa is...he is a good pilot!

2. demian

demian Well-Known Member

This is perfect example how lifeless guys transform thread and subject
    into pointless bs.
    THREAD IS NOT ABOUT VISLOA,AND IF U DON'T SEE ,TRY READING AGAIN .
    It is about killing drones as a way to achieve better scores.
    This thread is question,not place for u guys to agree or disagree on visloa's
    personality. IF SOME1 HERE WANTS TO JERK COCK OR OTHER PPL IT WOULD BE NICE TO KEEP IT FOR HIMSELF.
    AL, if u dont have anything smart to say,pls dont open ur mouth at all.
    Alw if u will always act as frustrated kid,dont open ur mouth at all.
    Rudeboy if u think that this is place where we need to listen ur philosophy,
    ur wrong. CHEATING? is subject and question and object .
    I dont care if u like visloa or not, i dont care if u like scores or not.
    IF U DONT LIKE SCORES WHY DO U GIVE URSELF RIGHT TO PREACH?!
    SHUT UP ,watch for threads that u like and participate.
    This forum is full of frustrated idiots who dont care about anything ,so they want for others not to care for anything. well,fuck U.
    This is forum about warbirds, internet is full of forums where u can talk
    about ur cocks wanking,jerking and whatever u like.
    If u can not follow topic stay the fuck out of here!
    Even schoolboy can read CHEATING? and understand what is that about..
    Im kinda sick of all retarded ppl here,who use every possible moment to
    BS about ideas and desires that they dont understand. If u dont look scores,
    simply FUCK OFF of this thread! Make ur own one! Then write whatever u want to! WTF now is Maletin here the only fool because he said what he thinks about subject?? idiots...

1 person likes this.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

I just did go back and re-read the originating post.
    Oh contrare, mon petit fellatoir, it does, indeed, seem to be a rant about Visloa, BY NAME, cheating.
    Maybe it mutated into a thread about cheating IN GENERAL, but it did not start that way. It was, again, about Visloa cheating. I hopped in and said my piece, about Visloa not being a cheater. I have flown with the guy FOR YEARS. He isn't a cheater, he is one of our very best. I would stake your reputation [LOL] on that.
    :dura:
    Yeah, sry for being off topic so often, writing about cats and shitty jobs and various infections. Sorry about that.
    I bet you didn't know Rudeboy [aka biles] attracts [attracted] people to the international forum here. I bet you didn't know that.
    If I and some others, who occasionally go off topic and write about other things, left from this place, it could become pretty fuckin bleak and contain a lot less fun and a lot more bitching and whining, like your unhappy, same old same old shit.

Do you think the culture within this forum is driven by misinformed dolts like yourself? Well, it partly is :p,
    but there are others here, besides yourself, and our opinions are part of the culture here, not just your own, so YOU FUCK OFF.:nono:
    Earn your right to compose rants in here. One way would be to ease up on this tired old topic. ANother would be to ease up on the personal attacks, to me and to those others you mentioned. People have feelings, you aren't alone, it isn't always about you.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  4. bot

bot Well-Known Member

If YOU are calling my post a rant, then mabye I need some pratice getting my point across in a different way.........

To say he is not a cheater because he is "one of our very best" is so counter to what the real world is all about I am amazed you said it biles, mabye it's deifferent in Canada but here in the USA we have a few problems. Here's a list of names : Mark Mcguire, Bary Bonds, Roger Clemems, Marion Jones.........NYC mayor Spitzer(well wrong kind of cheating) but any of the 1000s of "very best athletes in the world" that constantly get busted for cheating year in and year out, Oh wait I just thought of a Canadian......Ben Johnson the sprinter........so Canada might actually be apart of the real world after all.......

5. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

I'm willing to bet that you might find more interesting forums for yourself (the ones where you can endlessy debate about ailerons, why P-51 won the war and why only US origin documets about FM (of every plane) are the only valid documents) if you just care to search for them.

Why you keep reading these threads since you should know that they'll end up OT anyway.

Have fun, and fuck off.

:D

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Has something gotten into the water supply lately that makes everyone want to rip each other's heads off or something??

7. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Yes. I concede your point.
    However:
    See pm if I can possibly send it due to these fucked database errors......

8. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Some time ago there was similiar matter with one of brasilian pilots. It is not a cheat, but, heey, I was loosing to someone who was not playing fair, so I was angry. And yeah, score was important to me at that time.

A pitty, I considered visloa as a fair-play pilot; hot-headed, but really cool person. A shame...

9. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

10. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

HEY!

Didn't you see the -> :D ?

So mine was friendly "fuckoff"

Spring is otw, hormones are fighting to gain control of the body. Mind loses. And then you end up shagging a lightpole.... oh, nevermind...

on topic: wouldn't know is vis is cheating. won't care :)

11. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

I like you, you're funny :D

12. bot

bot Well-Known Member

You mean..............the guy who doesn't fly, doesn't care about cheating?!?!... wow that is truly interesting and suprising, thank you so much for your input....
    oh and here's your smiley :D

13. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

So, why are you posting there then? I'll continue to post as long as it annoys you as it causes great delight for me! :D

14. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the same as the others.....who cares if someone is "cheating". I have yet in my 7 years on FH seen any obvious habitual cheating.

1 person likes this.
  15. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

:D . You really wouldn't know if I'm flying or not, would you?
    I do visit MA occasionally. Not with this nick but that's beside the point.

OT:Is that behaviour cheating? Killing willing (rhymes... :D ) victims?

Someday that kinda people was called "scorewhore"....
    I guess that's enough punisment for them IMO.

But that's just me...

16. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Normally I'd enjoy a good flamewar...

Or, myeah, nevermind.

Anyway, cheating by getting ahead at the cost of others is just a case of bad ethics in a game. On the other hand, cheating to give yourself a false "king of the hill"-esque feeling, is just lame.

It's everyone's right to ignore or respond to what thug said here, but that's not gonna change much about the guy himself, or anything the admins would do. That said, the best way to deal with a cheater, is usually calling him out on it.

What I find amusing however, is how all the guys who say he doesn't cheat, also say it doesn't matter if he cheats? In the end, it doesn't matter, does it? If he does it, it's just him trying to revel in his own false beliefs. If he doesn't cheat, it's just him, getting top-10 scores in a game, not like the way he cheats actively limits someone else's experience does it? Unless that person in question wants to make a throw at the top10.

Anyway, the only thing that matters is how much the guy himself cares. You can flame away at each other for not agreeing or whatever, but in the end it's just a simple yes-no question, which you'll probably never know/believe the answer of. No discussion is going to have any influence on that.

To be frank, what is easy to do in his case, is just stop flying with his nick, make a new one, and lo-and-behold, if he's good enough, he'll make a name on the new nick soon enough, if not, maybe thug was right, and he is a fraud.

<Z>

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Normally I would disagree with zemm'o just for the heck of it, but...

For the record: I don't think it's cheating. It's lame behaviour, right, but if some others willingly die giving someone extra kills, where's the cheat?
    Doesn't then the "lamos little helpers" cheat too? How to proove that?(ch100: you died seven times, that's a cheat!?)
    I've AFAIR at best three/four times a row to same pilot who kept shooting my Ju52 down. (yes, I know, I'm stubborn...) Did I cheat?

Transparent cockpits etc are different thing....

18. bot

bot Well-Known Member

Nice zembla, I couldn't agree more, The point of this thread is not to get someone banned. There is no need for admins to step in, I just wanted the players to be aware and "self-police" these types of players and hopefully educate them in a way that gets their attention to prevent future occourences.

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

I don't think that's cheating either. But the hypothesis is that these guys who died by his hand 7 times, are his alts, ergo himself. It's more likely than the alternative (unless people are born without a brain these days).

Who would willingly let himself be killed? On the other hand, it's a game feature, so it can't technically be a cheat. But, it still would be a fraud :)

<Z>

20. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Then there's nothing to worry about. If one plays with two+ monitors long enough, there will be terrible price to pay...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So go on, "cheat", if you dare....