Why Poles? here.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, May 28, 2008.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

hell, I think it's about time to bring out the squirl
    yeah I'm talking to YOU, you know who you are!

on a side, off-topic note:
    hey TP, what is the best/most expensive beer in F-land?

2. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

How about you and rest of your pussie crew go and fuck your self and never come back in this forum so rest of us will continue to interact like normal civilized people.
    :cool:

3. ronin

ronin Well-Known Member

Just another impotent ass exepert about Serbs and Serbia. Thus there will be nobody to laugh on your joted down shitty notes. I sugest you start to looking at your own back and front yard before extend your neck over the border, it's not healty, you could get cold.
    :@popcorn:

4. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

friends

Why can't we be friends?

see? the guy who posted it is angry (all caps in title)

but he still gets the message

and he shares it

j/k, one week from now this will be just another OT youtube link in faint memory

i'll check back on it

5. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Oh my, ronin=boa now?

6. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

7. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

No looks like he is helping a fellow Yugoslav out, and I don't blame him one bit! damian/boa is pissed at alot of shit that happens here and in the arena. Here when you try (majority of times) to have legitimate topic on many honest subjects, most of the time you get morons belittling your attempt to correct things or have an honest chat about it, or they just get their buddies on the thread and post nonsense and hijack the thread so no one will responde. That is a bit like cyber bullying. Now having said that I'll see ya in the arena and bring your friends cause you'll need em and your little bag of tricks which helwr and ulmo passed around years ago. Now excuse me while I go Polish my shoes ;)

<S>

bullet

8. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

The Canadian border?

9. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Never called myself an expert on serbia and serbs, in fact you three are the only serbs i know. Shall i extend my oppinion about you to all serbs?

lost enough time reading that nazi babble, i come to this forum to "enjoy and relax", and not to get irritated because someone's got bad day.

Demian like it or not, this forum is made by bunch of individuals from all around the world and the way it works is great, and that's why i'm coming back. If you want to render it into another dull strictly-on-point and-dont-say-fuck-or-my-admin-will-ban-you place, then good luck, you already lost. Which is fine for me. Go repair the world somewhere else, oh brave brave sir Robin.

<S>

10. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Re: friends

damn you still remember the login :D
    ah nice to see you again bud :cheers:

11. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

I dare to say Demian has made much more damage than he wanted to "repair" this board. Things went really off the track, and why? Just cause he had the balls to start insulting poles starting a nationality flame.

@Ronin

Till now I considered you as my friend, just because we flew in one squad once and never said a bad word about you. Well it's you who has chosen to change the way things were.

12. -kopi-

-kopi- Well-Known Member

Boa pls try to write more crearly what you meen its hard for me to understand that long post of yours.
    I think you get anoyed by pilots who fly in squadrons with many pilots in them. This is a WW2 simulations. In WW2 pilots flew in squadrons in a orginized maner and yes the mening of this was to make a lone pilot feling hopeless. If you fly alone dont bitch about it and find yourself someone to save your ass thats it.

So Poles are bullies? Pls write again somthing to back up this statement. To me it seems a bit childish. Just that there are many polish players here dosent mean that they should shut up and dont write what they think. There are many guys that write some bullshit in almos every thread not only Spuint or Frog. There are also many overconvident pricks not only from Poland . Blaming whole contry over some inviduals is not what you would expect from a grown person. Just like i would say they didn thought you any maners in serbia. Im not defending polish assholes just becouse they come from same country as me. I dont like them too but i wont adress to them as whole country.
    Can you show a link too at least one of those many threads where someone wanted to change somthing here and was stoped and bullied? I dont write many times in FH forum becouse there are no threads that discuss problems in FH. 99% of them are BS threads. Spuint Al and many others like to respond too such threads and amuse them selfs i dont see anything wrong in that. Its a open forum. To post a specific problem there is a difrient forum. I really dont see any bullies stop threders there. Jealous that they have more rep or somthing ???
    To sum up Boa you are largy overstating the problem. You seem to see mainly polish foults.

13. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

"I Know you're workin' fo' da' See Eye Aye, cuz dey wouldn't have you in the Mah-Faye- Aye..."

what a great line.....

14. whodaphool

whodaphool Well-Known Member

Why Poles? Why anyone?

This IS like someone else said; ALL BULLSHIT!

Obviously Demian is frustrated and maybe in that frustration he's going too far and venting.

I heard many months ago "rumors" that there were a set of "cheats" made-up and distributed to Polish and Brazilian players. Again, just rumors.

So EVERYONE: JUST CHILL-OUT and GET FOCUSED ON THE REAL PROBLEM(S) HERE!!

STOP WITH THIS F**KING NATIONALITY BULLSHIT.

This is about CHEATERS and honest game play.

ONE WING AIRPLANES ON FIRE DO NOT FLY- THEY CRASH AND BURN.

THEY DO NOT SPEED-UP AND CLIMB.

Planes that warp:

OK, some connections go bad sometimes, so planes disappear and re-appear sometimes. BUT when planes of certain players disappear ONLY when being shot at from 6 o'clock and then only re-appear behind and above the person who was shooting, well I call that CHEATING.

When a player BEHIND me about d10 and low suddenly appears in front of me as I'm closing fast on a con at d10, I call that CHEATING.

When I am above and behind a Zeke and blow-off the wing and the plane is on fire from engine cowl to tail and it's diving into the ground, only to bounce off the deck and climb fast and get up behind me and be able to shoot at me, well I call that CHEATING.

Players KNOW when they warp. If they don't see it, certainly they will hear about it. It's what they do when they are told that counts.

The admins are playing it conservatively. They want lots of proof before they get involved.
    Well if I were them, I'd have more pride than that and I would come down hard if I thought someone was cheating in the game I made available for free to all on the internet.
    I'd be F**CKING PISSED OFF.
    I'd rather mistakenly take a few alledged cheaters out than leave a real cheater in.
    But then again I'm a short tempered violence prone, intolerant MoFo uncooth American white boy.

You boobs are jumping on the nationality band wagon and missing the point.
    You are allowing those cheating dweebs to get the better of you all.

Copy the tracks and report the cheaters!

Do something other than guess the cheater's nationality and flaming their nationality.

Boycott the game when the cheater arrives. Attach and see what the cheater does. Everyone change to the cheater's side. Call-out the position of the cheater and everybody get a piece.

Get the admins to FIX THE BUGS!

If they can't fix it DELETE the plane and get another one.

SO ALL YOU NATIONALITY HATERS/FLAMERS:

STFU AND GET TO WORK.

They are not cheating because of their nationality.
    They are cheating because they cannot play and win fair.

WAKE THE F**K UP!

15. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

SQUIRL

I wish I could make that text flash :(

Been a while squirl :) How are you? Where's allsop?

-Z

Oh, BTW, this thread is overrated. People cursing at other people because they won't get along is a bit ironic. Either you like somebody or you don't. Unless you're forced to live together there are always ways to ignore each other and avoid open conflict. I'm getting a bit tired of all the generalisations and the insult cascades.

16. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

the question is- if admins haven't enough free time for fix these bugs (one wing, selfkilling)+ new planes+ new FHL, why they aren't ask for help? there is a lot of clever ppl.... Al knows everything for example :) (j/k)

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

@graatz: damn, I did. Screw the turks too. Only the finns are sane enough to fill this forum. That'll be just me and my pics.... ahhhh

@al: Carlsberg. No, just kidding. I have no idea what's the most expensive beer in F-land is (I mostly drink the cheapest piss, snakie will comfirm this...). Prolly it's some foreign >4,6% (A-class) beer. Availeable only in liquor store. I can't go into one, long story....
    [edited: beers in ALKO :D

@whodawhat: But hey, everyone is on topic. When has that ever happened before?

@squirl: If you promise not to turn my question into a four page debate, I'll ask ;"how's hanging?" :D

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  18. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

period

:D

19. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

:D
    ok, goin one by one

sure i like to be in center of attention, but with you i dont even have to do that by myself
    when you start thread about me, dont blame me for this :D

make a good question first and you will find out if i can only deny or talkboutme :D
    so when i stand against something i dont stand for the opposite? :D
    cmon, takin side about problem IS standing for something
    your problem is its the different side than yours
    but thats your problem :D

ive helped many newbies who you call now veterans and old players, the reason you didnt get my help is you didnt asked for it
    maybe you need it, maybe not, not my problem, but if anyone ever asked me for help, he got it
    i dont feel like wasting my time for some jerks that dont even want to learn something useful

jeez you make me sound so arrogant right now like i was the most important player here :D im a fuckin newb comparing to some guys, but surely there are many weaker players than me

LOL
    man, in last tod i saved and captured more fields than you in your whole wb-time
    dont lecture me how should i do that
    i think i know better
    you can waste your time like you want, but let me play this game and affect gameplay as i want to and as you obviously cant understand yet

and another lol at thug :D
    man, im the best dragger at arena, honestly :D
    i could fly without ammo, because im much more effective as a dragger with my poor aim
    and let me tell you there are guys who get more kills flying with me then i do than flying with you
    only problem is you dont know how to fly with cooperating winger
    you have bad timing with your attacks, pick wrong targets and dont think about your teammates, but only about kills
    of course in my opinion only... ;)
    but what if i told you there are ppl who kill so fast flying with me that i cant even smell cons sometimes? i have loads of tracks with some guys like this
    you dont know how to plan attack to catch con in most uncomfortable moment for him
    again - my opinion only, but as you've probably noticed, i know that moment

even at that sortie over f16 when you whined i didnt drag even one con for u... i did
    you just failed with killing, but dont blame me
    sorry for takin most of those cons for you tho :p
    but dont worry, usually i miss much more often, only then i got lucky like this

and do i lecture someone?
    sure i do
    prove me im wrong
    cause i can prove you are

man, i have no impact here...
    only noob like you would think i have :D but ok thats your problem

you still should write about my parents and how i was raised, like you started it in the other thread, really looking forward to read it :D
    :@prayer:

and... actually, around 50% call me arrogant prick (mostly jealous guys like you) and the rest 50% who are mostly (luckily :D) girls are trying to date me

ok ive thrown away everything i wanted, i wont tease you more, cause i understand some things now better and when i see how much you get excited about whole thing makes me feel guilty a bit
    even if its funny in some way :p

20. demian

demian Well-Known Member

i dont see this war as something bad...
    Just try to recall when any thread about fh and bugs was accepted ,
    or even got some understanding ,when Kilbe was around:)?
    Just try to recall when kilbe didnt deny something:)?
    Just try to recall how many threads got through forum without
    Al,Froggy,Spuint, ok ok and Vasco, and their jokes:)?
    Frustrated ?? I am for sure!
    But not only because of me, because of all others who suffered from this crew, and their smart-ass-views.I am not here to fix their system, i am here
    to collect payment for everything those guys did to FH. Hot-tempered?
    Lol. Someone abusing u day in day out.U kick him in the face, and in the end u r hot-tempered racist prick. Well, i am glad that we can find so many guys here who think the same about me. Good! That only means they do not have their own personality!:) So many ppl here , and 90% to think same. LOL!
    I believe that is why i call them wolfpack, or crew etc. Thats why they could for so long to keep forum for their selfish needs. Because they have majority here, or to say they have max-numbered-sqd. But they can not and will not be able ever again to hide what is happening on forum and in arena.
    I can find at least 10 threads now ,which were posted to make fh a better place, and which these guys abused for their jokes ,their negative oppinions etc. As ppl use to say, "when u mess with pigs u cant be clean"....
    So,yes, i am messing with pigs every day here, so i cant be saint.
    but i wont stop now just because they r sick. If i had to be sick of them, they will be sick of me. This is not blown out of proportion, this is right measure for ppl like those guys..I couldnt believe what i was reading here,
    what kind of shit those guys were serving..FOR WHAT? to feel better?!
    OH yes, i believe they felt better in all those threads where they gave 100% of them to humiliate other pilots. THEY DO THAT BECAUSE IT IS EASY.
    It is very easy to give negative rep, to block someone from saying right things, but is hard to understand what is someone saying. And good ppl are supposed to be silent. Because if they say something against system, they r not good anymore.Like i am not good guy now. Suddenly i became monster.
    Well, i never expected to be accepted here. I dont want to be accepted in this hole. I was reading the other day a post from airfax where he says
    how it is not so catastrophic what happened in China ,only because they have so many ppl!!!! What kind of human can say something like that?
    Well, that hole from where he came from is not for me. If i say would be nice to see poland dissapearing in an earthquake, in 2 min will come 22 idiots to say that i am racist.:) What kind of moral is that? I mean u guys really have
    balls when u can sleep at night. Tnx to God and i will never be like u.
    And tnx God again for giving me strength to send u all where u came from.
    Would be so nice if u all who joined this thread, had made some effort for game we all like.but no, only coming when is hot. And here is hot, but not because u have some power here.Here is hot because i have power to wake u all up, and challenge u to come here and say whatever u want. And yes, i am proud , because i succeeded to get here all this attention, whole crew came to say few words for ME.For ME..Now , u can all put me on ignore , and rest a bit, because ill come again to say whatever i think about u.And the most beautiful part of this is, i HAVE u all in my hand. If u put me on ignore u wont see my next Anti-dweeby thread. and then u will not be able
    to respond. And if u do not ignore me, u will read new and new and new thread about how much DWEEBY u r. Nice isnt it?
    :UU: