Why Poles? here.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by demian, May 28, 2008.

1. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Here are some details and explanations for my friend Antred and all
    good guys on forum and arena, about me and poles, polishness and so on...
    So, what is polishness?
    First of all, it is when u make sqd called "polish this,polish that" , and then
    when someone mention ur sqd name , u start acting like ur jew in ww2.
    Second, it is when u call someone who doesnt love polish behaviour , a racist.
    Even if polish can be only nation,not race.
    Third, it is when u act like god-given-human, an arrogant bitch who only terrorize other ppl.

Vojtas-

-often jerk other ppl in arena , even if nobody asked him anything:

23:32:57 PM -HOST-(Host): Kill of aramic by vojtas from 302nd POLISH SQ -Poznanski-
    23:33:08 PM vojtas(Common): wtg stick jerker

3:33:32 PM aramic(Common): sorry, i got spin
    3:33:56 PM vojtas(Common): yea too much stick jerkin

(hero vojtas flying ki43 vs beaufighter, jerking guy about usage of joy )

-another example of this his behaviour u can see in example when he chased
    my squaddie with 4 more cons. after my squaddie ran to acks , he got this
    "reply" on public channel:

:45:04 AM vojtas(Common): u loose a fight, u run to acks
    0:45:17 AM boa---(Common): u lose kill u run to our acks imo
    :46:14 AM vojtas(Common): i totally owned that beau, if he wouldn't run to acks he'd be
    0:46:17 AM boa---(Red): many cons f40 but imo vuclhers
    0:46:19 AM vojtas(Common): toasted by now
    0:46:24 AM boa---(Common): lol
    0:46:31 AM boa---(Common): with 5 cons yes
    0:46:42 AM vojtas(Common): i can almost imagine how he cried for help at red channel
    Al-

Forum abuser. when someone post nice thread, he gives answers like
    " if u have spare time, jerk ur cock". Etc.
    Wont copy paste his answers.

Lesiu-Another arrogant bitch, if u need to ask why, just read his post in thread about bu-bi. Or, his promice to me that frog old freehoster will kill me anytime in arena.(like that matters.like that is something that will show im wrong).

Kilbe-
    Forum abuser ,real threads blocker. one of the many who just want to be in center of attention.if u make good question, u wont receive answer, he will either deny subject, or he will talk about himself.one of those guys who doesnt have balls to stand for something ,only against when other ppl do.
    the only thing ever he stood for was removing of jeeps.and then whole last tod he spent in jeep, and in buff acting as an ackstar.if u want to make this server a better place, and kilbe is around, dont even try it, he will as real maestro put himself in center of ppls attention talking as usual-about nothing.

Frog-

another old freehoster, polishly proud, giving lectures to other ppl when he cant find sex for a night. his lectures u can find in almost all threads on this forum,once even posted thread about me , when he couldnt find way to polite ask me for relog.

So, this is why i am racist and who knows what. I can accept this role,
    because i know i wont lose any of my friends here . All of them who r smart
    will know and will make difference.I can only say, God help us all, and especially newcomers in game. I really cant even imagine what this youngsters in life , but old farts in fh forum, can do to average newcomer's mind.

2. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

if u have spare time, jerk ur cock :D

3. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

damn sry, I thought this was a nice thread, my bad

4. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

If you want to accuse me of anything, you should have to quote the whole conversation between me and that guy 'aramic'. I guess you have failed to mention how he insulted my mother (which he did in polish language), and how you replied laughing out loud to it, heck, I can even imagine that you told him how to say that in polish. So fuck off or at least be honest quoting someones conversation.
    Other thing is how he DID actually jerk his joystick, I had HARD time hitting him, due to his jerks/warps - let's ban him for warping shall we, moron? And last thing, you wasn't there even, so you failed to notice his jerks/warps, but you DID manage to fuck yourself into conversation, altough it didn't really concerned you. So stfu next time as long as it's not you who I'm fighting with.

If a guy who challenged me into a fight, having more alt / energy than me, flying a lot better thus faster plane than me, loses the fight and decides to run away, it's ok with me, but when he decides to run and hide himself in his own acks / jeep fire range, willing to kill someone else after his 6 was cleared - he's an ack hugger and a lame to me. And while we fought, there were no other golds around, they came after he decided to run into acks. And yet again it didn't concerned you, so why the hell you even spoke to me. So stfu next time as long as it's not you who I'm fighting with.

Anyways, you seem to know very good our forum history, I don't care if you spend your time reading old posts from the guys you hate the most, or you're an old forum/FH user hiding behind new username. The thing I would really know who the fuck you are, till that happens, you'll be just a coward in my own opinion. And btw bringing up nationality issues EACH AND EVERY TIME you want to insult us is such a lame thing to do. I don't know what exactly Poles did to you (maybe you're some fat bastard who failed to score on a polish chick?) , but speaking about them / us in such a way is below ones dignity, and yet you were the one talking about how our parents raised us...

5. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

yes, that was funny, 1 beau vs. mix of 109s and ki43s... what he expected? :D
    I have usually ch100 off, because I don't like their idiotic screaming, so I nv what he wrote to ch100...
    "I cried for help at red channel".... lol :D :D man, I am not like you, I said nothing to my squadie too, if I have problem, it's my problem, my fault ;)

6. milo--

milo-- Well-Known Member

Demian, Imo you forgot vasco, the worst of all poles...

7. Funtom

Funtom Well-Known Member

Lol you are so funny :D
    Do you know what BnZ is? Imho not...
    You were in faster plane than me, I can't turn against you in fair fight too, because fair fight for you is 1 beau vs. 3x 109+2x ki43 (or zeke, dunno now)...
    Yes, i am maybe lame for you, but only true lame die in ack when catch one dmg con.... like you ;)
    Use your brain, world will be better for all :)

8. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Very well observed indeed. Polishness will doom this forum.

Next we should get rid of yanks that think they're always right (no matter what the subject), romanians that use this forum only to humour themselves, brazilians whose connex is so bad that they warp even at the forum, englishmen that....well, we got rid of those :D , and german/ dutch/french guys whose language is uncomprehensible. Not to forget the spaniards, since they're all fags anyway.

That leaves me and reuben.....

Maybe we should get rid of sweds too...

:D

@plocopoco: congrats for the 2K post :super:

9. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

+ poles smell not good

10. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Who is stupid here?

11. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

ROFL, awesome post, air lol! :mafia: *saves to a text file*

12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

boa, I hope you don't feel that I'm backstabbing you but I have to majorly disagree with many of the things you wrote in this and other threads. I share your frustration regarding people acting like dweebs in the arena - and I know there's quite a bit of that going on - but I think you're exaggerating about how much of it there is and who the main culprits are. Again, sorry if this sounds like backstabbing to you (it is not meant to be), but I think you've grossly overplayed the nationality card and you're dead wrong about your assessment of some of the people you wrote about in your post. No offense, but you are a bit touchy and IMO this whole thing is getting blown way out of proportion ... granted, not just by you ... but then touchy posts will generate touchy responses. I don't remember how this all got out of hand so much, but I do recall that at some point you started getting nasty to Poles as a group. From then on, of course, the debate has been mostly pointless because, well ... who's going to stay objective once the general tone of a discussion has reached that level.

A few threads back, when things weren't quite so much a mess as they're now, you said a lot of true things. But dammit, you are so bloody hot tempered that you've managed to turn almost everyone against you. You can pretty darn judgmental sometimes. Heck, I know I'm too at times, but geeeez! :p

That said, please don't take this as me being "against" you. It's just that I disagree with you. I'll probably end up regretting not having stayed out of this altogether but it's just that I consider some of the people who you dished out at my friends, too. Well, we're not like best mates or anything ... but as far as online acquaintances go I think yeah, some of them are good friends.

13. thug

thug Well-Known Member

HAHA j/k antred ;)

I agree boa is getting fired up a lot, but what can you do? vojtas is a pain in the ass, al can be a real jerk here, and spuint likes to lecture people and doesn't drag any kills for you in the arena(although I like spuint)that's annoying. Maybe calling someone an arrogant bitch is a bit much but hey, if the shoe fits.........I remember flying at night one time and it was just me(bot) and lesiu online I asked if he wanted to fight H2H, he responded "no, I would just win anyway," if that isn't arrogance i don't now what is(btw we did end up fighting and I beat him 8 of 10 tries)........... I don't think its a nationality thing, but then again they all belong to the same squad.

I think this post should be renamed Why Dweebs? here.

14. Lesiu

Lesiu Well-Known Member

Ah, bot actually it is true, and hopefully I got a lesson. At that time I did not know that bot=thug. Anyway, it was more training than real fight, as you lectured me about advantages of zeke and i15, and proved my lack of knowledge - in friendly manner.

About being arrogant, hell yeah, I can be overconfident about my skills, yet I don't see connection with being a Pole. I'm trying to avoid offending adversaries anyway, however I'm short-tempered. Yet, anyone who is actually friendly towards me will never be ofended. I enjoy fighting with some far better pilots like antred, as there is no comment after fight like this "lick my battery" or "die, fucker". And even if there is comment, I laugh.

Now, we are talking about personal traits, aren't we?

15. demian

demian Well-Known Member

Lol Anting,
    np man. I dont feel like backstabbing at all:) Whole point is in making war
    openly, so there could be no backstabbing.U come ,say what u think and that is ok by me. What caused this war is real backstabbing in wb threads.
    And that is when everything looks ok but it is not. Comes idiot or 2 , talking shit in polite manner, but still,shit.If u watch old threads mb u will notice that this shit didnt start with me, only open confilict did. and that is far more better, than it was before, when some guys posted what bothered them, and got backstabbing response.Now, that was real shit.This is just openly shown hostility toward ppl i dont like to see .
    As for nationality talk, i was never irl guy who will notice nationalities...
    But ppl do notice , so imo, they deserve to be watched in that manner.
    I just tend to push everything to the limit, because when u see pussy pretending to be man , SHE didnt deserve any better. I can find a lot of words here and there which can show WHO is nationally aware of , and who is not. I am not the one who is jerking ppl online, i am not forum holder,
    and i certainly do not fly in group of 22 pilots calling themselves "polish 302nd". Dont get me wrong, i dont consider some of pilots from 302nd as retards, because some of them are ok as humans. But some of them are so much sensitive that i got sick over time, and started this kind of talk. they do not deserve any better.
    As far as "i turn ppl against me" that is not quite true, because not even u turned back on me. Smart ppl will notice difference. Bullies are bullies , and even irl u can see a guy confronting bullies to be called as " racist prick".
    That is normal for this world but there is a big difference who really is bully and who is only defending. OK i can understand that u see i dont have limit,
    but all started from defending beliefs i stand for. If 3-4 guys attack me on street , and i have baseball bat , for sure i wont only defend myself. And here, with all of these pussies , i dont care if all of them come for me.
    They do get what they deserve. And dont forget Ant, ur not my friend because i know u, ur my friend because i think u have some value in arena and in here as human. When is serious thread , ppl can count u will participate with ur oppinion, and that is why i respect u.
    As for them , if u closely watch old threads u will see how many ppl tried to
    fight for something in here. And how many of them were stopped by bully group consisted of all ppl i counted here. among first stopper was ur friend kilbe.who is in fact causing ur talk to me. u wouldnt talk to me about hostility, if i hadnt mentioned kilbe. and who is he? I bet if u see him in real life, 90% of ppl will comment "a kid", and will pass..But here on forum ,
    he has some impact...not only he has , but all of them who had those green small blocks beside name. Now , there is no reputation , and some of them suddenly lost their powers. It was about time , we lost so much of opportuinities to make this server real good. Kids always can find some other forum to be friendly there, and jerk new net users. this is place where we all should fight for OUR ARENA . To be better , to be nice relaxing place .
    Sorry , but for those who gave up trying, there is no place. I personally give 100% of me to help all those who r new, all those who need help and understanding. From me u wont see jerking messages, only as an response to those old bastards, and be sure it will be always sharp as knife. simply, i do not jerk weaker than me, only those who r trying to be smart asses.
    If u cant recognize that this place was shit even before i came, im so sorry.
    Guilt is always reserved to those who believe in something, for those who r rdy to fight for beliefs. that is ok by me. I have very few friends here ,
    more than i need,but i can say for everyone of them they r good ppl.
    and that is everything i care for. Not for scores, not for ego, but for good ppl.
    Had enough luck to put some of them in my sqd and to fly with them on regular basis. That is what makes me happy.
    I was born and still live in Serbia , but i fly in international sqd. So much about me as an nationalist or racist. I tend to present my country in the best manner i can , and im sure that 90% of ppl in arena will think about me and my country as an open-armed, kind ,and mb even funny. I am sure that 90% of ppl will think about me as about very hard complexed and mb even nasty person . Those r 2 sides of same coin, same with me same with my country.
    Depends only how u threat me and my country . But what i am not, i am not
    touchy to nationality issues, because i am not Serbia. The only thing i am sensitive to is when someone thinks he is god given to do whatever he wants.
    IN real world that is something that cant happen, so there is no reason why ppl could on forum do same.Try in real life to call someone a "jerker", and lets see what will happen.will u come home with ur head attached to ur body.
    I am not like those pussies to need 20 of guys to feel safe,and i wont let
    them to maintain system they created. everytime i see them jerking ppl here or in arena i will hop in , and u can call me whatever u like. in 21st century ,
    ppl deserved right to come on server, play game,enjoy,relax and not to be said anything.Or to come on forum, say soemthing about game and be listened to.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  16. vojtas

vojtas Well-Known Member

Kurwa nie mam siły do tego palanta, buła [czy jak tam kto woli boa] poprostu nie popuści, nie wiem co myśmy mu zrobili, że zaczął po nas tak jechać, ze swojej strony czuję się nie winny. Pierdolić go, jak grochem o ścianę, ja wrzucam kutasa na ignora. Chuj Ci na imię buła!

For the first time in my FH Forum history I'm actually putting someone onto an ignore list, I just don't see the point in arguing with some douche.

[edit] And some last words for demian...

I just don't get it how can you be so stubborn, I repeat it once again, we did nothing to insult you, but yet you started to insult me and my fellow polish friends for no god damn reason! And all I can see now is that you did this on purpose, to 'clear the FH community' from such a band of "pussies" and "retards" like us, so I've got news for you: It ain't gonna happen so fuck off u stupid serbian bitch :rose:

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  17. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

ok to sum up what demian just said:

he hates it when he is outnumbered (references to being attacked by 3-4 guys and to 'those pussies to need 20 of guys to feel safe')

and some weird rhetoric, the kind i quote along with a picture of hitler or something for comparison
    so if u belong to a certain ethnic group and happen to live near demian's serbian flat, he isn't being a bully for driving u away

he is only defending against those who have no value as a human...

now demian will hold this up as a proof, and i will follow it with a weird picture or something

edit: and he also says "im so sorry" like in those myspace suicides

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

If you really, really want to change the game, you should start to post your topics on "russkie"section. The guys who run the game, reads really rarely this international section.

The rep thingie really bugged you, right? Why?

IMO this forum was a "nice relaxing place". (Even) before you came. :)

@gandhi: here, be my guest :D

[​IMG]

19. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Is this why you want to change this forum to suit your vision of a forum and decide for whom there is place here and for whom there isnt?

You say this place was shit even before you came. And your mission is to remove the filth because this is the belief YOU stand for.

And they do come, and play, and enjoy and relax. They had enough luck to have 22 people in their sqd and to fly together on regular basis. That is what makes them happy. And most of them (some of them no, because they are not retards) are now being told things on the arena which THEY were building years before you appeared. The same arena which now you call YOUR ARENA.

Whats wrong with calling their sq "polish"? 302 sq was "polish" in 1940, it's yet more years before you appeared here.

fuck, where? in serbia? gotta jot it down in my little diary, my grandkids will laugh their asses off every time i'll show it to them.

If u watch old threads mb u will notice links to FH soft, you can grab it and set up your own server, it will be cozy and quiet. You could also set up your own forum there, paint it pink and trim with flowers, will be much nicer that the "shit" here. I would tell you who could help you with all that but unfortunately he's on Your Black List there :deal:

On a side note, serbia must be some really sad place, if people have to walk in groups of 20 to feel safe or carry baseball bats with them. 1/3 of all the serbs i came across is in canada for years, and the other 1/3 "still lives in serbia". Their life is constant combat, quarrels, "being attacked on the street" or bullied, and dividing people into ours and them, and caring about nationality so badly, despite repeatedly stating otherwise.
    [deleted]
    and no, im not a nationalist. i was never irl guy who will notice nationalities.

airfax you forgot the turks.

20. graatz

graatz Well-Known Member

Demian boa, i know your secret. You are the missing twin the followers of the General are seeking... That's why there is so much feeling of guilt in you and so much pressure to repair the world.

Should have known when you said "backstabbing"...