Some good song

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Jacobe, Oct 16, 2009.

1. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Heroine = BAYER!

Stevie nicks was hot too. Look what the Wizards and their potions did to her!
    She lives now, but she has a gap a big wasted gap. She didn't have a family, as so many women dream of. She had no kids, she says. because she was too messed up on psychiatric drugs, which cause damaged fetuses and all sorts of other terrible effects of poisoning. If she had died during her trials, no-body would have been told that BAYER killed her.....
    We would have found out that DRUGS did it.
    DUH!

Medicine industry and USA Psychiatric Dope Culture fucked her up real bad. The drugs a medical doctor, who is going to hell, prescribed her.
    [STOP defending psychiatry; use your mind! He [The Creator] made it, and He wrote the code. It is not so simple like binary. It is quantum and, I HOPE, undecipherable by [Jew]wizards. The fuckers gave us nuclear fission, what are they going to give us when they figure out how neurons make thinking and move thoughts... we are fucked once the Jew wizards get us by our balls in that manner.
    Price Of Tea IS effected by what is done in Austria - this is a QUANTUM universe yet psychiatry is still using binary logic [acceptable behavior is healthy, unacceptable = mental disorder + 250$ an hour for the jew with the notes.]

Look at Stevie, what they did to her.
    Look at Janis. And what they did to her.

I am so glad Stevie Nicks getting better and still able to collect her thoughts and grow, still, like a stunted tree, trying so hard to see The Light.
    now [at 60 fuck].

Landslide brought me down. Soon I will be below.
    Fuck.
    Such a wonderful life it has been. I sure wish I could go back and slap my old sell and tell that sad bastard that EVERYTHING IS FINE, STUPID!
    Enjoy your time.
    NO dope/drugs are good for anyone.
    DON'T take the advice of ANYONE who would sell you potions and pills, they are no more better creations than they were thousands of years ago, an yes, man has ALWAYS had dope, but the BIG difference is, Back in the dya, nobody was so stupid as to take that mushroom two days in a row.
    THE whole village knew what would happen. And the shaman [the psychiatrist] would loose his life when someone too well loved ODed.
    SAY NO. Once you say yes, they got you.
    Nowadays, we have little Psychiatrists doping our people, and NOT being killed for that.....
    ?????????????
    Don't you tell me that guitar player just, one day, decided to go out, find a stranger and buy some heroine and then inject it into herself. No, someone else did that. A potion maker, a wizard, a warlock, a dope dealer, a Medical Doctor....

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Biles what is this talk about "goin/bein below"? Did a masonic jew warlock pharma doc give you an ultimatum on your days left or somethin? will you soon be makin model airplanes with steve soon?

By the way, don't think the guys in here haven't noticed your avatar. it is fuckin weird, someone has to tell you. I was hopin you would take it down on your own accord but it looks like you NEED SOME ENCOURAGING. guys with tits are victimes of seroid abuse, gynecomastia, or somethin, at any rate it is not boner material. If you really like trannies, ask yourself why. Maybe you are homo and can't admit it (yet). People who are "BI" are actually gay, did you know that? they really are. It's easier to be bi than admit you're gay. its easier to like a woman with a cock than it is to walk up to a truck driver and say "Hi I'm biles, lets go into that washroom, and I'll suck you dry buddy".

Anyways, if you want to get informed on warlock/alchemy mind wrecking stuff. go here.
    Kissinger said this guy was ""The most dangerous man in America"

After you are done with that, here is a song (yeah I'm on topic) for you a decent song

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The avatar is from skit from a 80s tv program called 'Kids In The Hall.' It has nothing to do with trannies and everything to do with men showing their upper torso and women being arrested or drugged for doing the same.
    I have little man-breasts, not as lovely as those in the skit. In fact, I hate em and always have.
    I am a little tiny guy, I am not 5 foot 8.
    How many times do you think I had to jump on a guy and beat the hell out of him for ridiculing my man-breasts?
    Mac, you know a LOT less than you think you do. OPEN your eyes. Also, learn what is irony, I think few uneducated AMERICANS [like you] know what Irony is.
    Or sarcasm.
    Or lampoon.
    I got em when I was 11. Do you know any guys who have asses larger than what 'science' declares (and the fuckin polls] is ACCEPTABLE. NORMAL?
    Who is define normal these days?
    Jew Medicine?
    How about Kids In The Hall. They make a fuck of a lot more sense than your impotent labeling of bi, gay, trans, eunic [sp?], asexual, uni-sexual, bestiality-sexual. A vegetable fucker? Dirt? String? Bunnies?
    What ever.
    You know nothing man. [figure of speech, idiom]
    So stop acting like a fucking scholar and admit it, you are an ignorant redneck, which is a label you toss around and apparently applaud.
    I have never fucked a man. nor has a man ever fucked me. But 10% of the men around you and I are either Bi or Homo and you would do well to not separate yourself from this 'type' or that. If you do that, you are falling for Divide And Conquer strategy. It is very effective. And it is WRONG, so WRONG.
    That is a pretty big fraction of people labelled 'disordered' eh? 10%
    I am in a ten percent bracket, about 1/10 of men have little breasts, like I have. Come on over, get in my face and label me.
    Then go vote with you feelings, you nasty, ignorant bastard.

My son, who is 6 foot 6 a FUCK of a lot bigger and stronger that me, also sports man-breasts and also hates em and has also fought [once] when ridiculed about that. He was and is a BIG TOUGH boy in his teens and later, as a man, so didn't suffer as much as I avor that aspect of his physique that, really, means NOTHING. My son has never fucked a man either, MY BIG STRONG SON.
    Mac, you have any children? Isn't that proof of ability, proof of ability to get it up for a lovely, motherly looking womaqn, as my wife was.... My wife was not a Gorilla.

Could you only get it up for a gorilla? How about a woman or a man? Which is less fucked -up? Of the three.

How many kids have you made, oh Great Heterosexual man!

Stevie was using her song to tell us that she was going down. She has written about it of late, about how psychiatry PUT HER DOWN, Made her GO DOWN.
    The song has nothing to do with tranny, you ignoramus.
    The song is Not about trannies, it IS ABOUT tyranny.

Prejudice is judging.

I think Clinton, getting his cock sucked in the Oval Office, sucked by a little addled intern, completely in his power, is in need of a good kick in the head.
    I don't think it is okay for a 'heterosexual POWER figure to assault a little chubby dolly.
    Do you?
    Neither of those, criminal and victim, were gay or bi....
    The pres had no man tits [but that fuckin Russian pres sure does..... And a black belt...
    I wonder if that Russian guy fucks boys?
    Who knows?
    But authority making the Prolls GO DOWN is a crime.

Down is street slang, it means HEROINE.

[Oh, Mic Fleetwood banged like a fuckin ROBOT, man. He was pretty good!]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

I thought your avatar was freddie mercury talking to a tranny with tits in a sauna. Why on earth did you pick that. Usually a guy will show something like the monkey from the 2001 smashing bones.

i don't have kids biles, never will, please dont ask psychotic questions like that, god knows i can hardly keep my own fuckin brain from destroying me, why would i make multiple versions, n/m its a message from god. When you get hancuffed to a hospital bed, it means "dont have kids" in brain language.

have fun biles, use your mouse click and go back and forward (go far left)

[​IMG]

5. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

When equipped with a mohawk grenade, it is the most dangerous character in the game, other than a Nightelf Mohawk!

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Wow. That picture tells a story, but it is in a different language...
    It doesn't look like fun.
    Should I dread the link you attached???
    Sometimes I get so afraid of what a Web Friend might type, that I just plain don't look.
    And yeah, being tied down is terrible. And yeah, I am sympathetic with your plight. Why you did not reproduce. And too, being tied.
    I have a few friends who chose not to be breeders. And some who were tied. I was in hospital and I did not like it, not at all.

[Psychiatry is tyranny. They descend on THE WEAKEST of humans and are like amoebae - I had a heart attack and brain strokes, yet I was about to be made a psyche patient, why? Because I laughed when I learned a new word [I was learning to read].
    I danced a bit when I got a mp3 player (I had heard no music in some months - Hospital Security (yeah) wrote in their reports (which I wasn't allowed to see.... when they were making excuses to my lawyer and my mom and my son and the whole family who could come. The Hindus weren't there that day. Maybe they had heard about my family and our vendettas.....
    wtf? Me? WTF! Ex-wannabe copper.....) staited 'Mr Brown was acting suspiciously, he appeared to be looking in rooms and he looked like he was going to steal (a guy in a one piece blue hospital gown with his ass hanging out the back stealing things In a vacant hospital ward..... Never mind. I do not know who those two hindu fuckers are... But I am angry enough to burn both of them, and their boss ))]
    When in a hospital and with NO power to TAKE ACTION, never, ever ever openly express glee. Never laugh and laugh and laugh at something you saw. Never ever tell a psych nurse that he is a lying bastard whose whole raison detre is mind control and psychiatric tyranny ( I saw a lot of giant grasshoppers in the hospital, I knew what those fuckers were doing to me. I had had a heart attack, so why was I hallucinating and why was I so fuckin stupid I could not see trouble coming? From Medicinal Dope.
    And resist?:
    Dope and restraint and then ECT and then, God Forbid, lobotomy.
    Never say:
    "You are living a life of illusion, you fake bastard." You are not worth your carbon.
    .....Psych Nurse paradigm is a bachelors degree in wizardry, guesses, witch hunting and suck on my dick, asshole..... Let's you and I meet, in, say, three years. Sorry, I have had a couple heart attack, Say, do you have a six shooter?
    Can you use a six shooter?
    Never tell a Psych Nurse that [well, that is a litte excagerated, hehe. But makes it a bit better to read......}
    Which I did.
    And was tied.
    Then My son and my mom came with a lawyer and that Psych Nurse is now, I believe, handling cartons in the warehouse in the basement....... [Probably not, incompetent medicine is protected by trade unions, like Teachers in the USA....]

I would rather die than ever, I mean EVER go to a hospital again. Okay, even for a stitch if I cut myself, see, those fuckers are waiting for me*, knowing someday I will fall down and, against my will [I should carry a little copy of my LIVING WILL........ on a necklace or a bracelet??] I will be doped and tied down and section 18ed. They have waited patiently, predators they are, and they know they will have one more chance.
    EXPERTS will have a vote and 'discover' that Frontal Lobotomy won't cure my heart failure, it will ONLY TREAT THE SYMPTOMS.
    I SYMPATHIZE!
    I DO NOT WANT TO BE IMPOTENT AGAIN, NOT EVER.
    My life before my heart attack, I was a tiny man [with tits, I know...] who was the meanest bastard you ever met. No man got under my skin from 16 years old and on. EVERY man who ever tried it got surprised very badly, or was ambushed later.
    Then my health failed and I had it drummed into my head [I could only read three sylable words first couple moths inside... could not read very well at that time, my brain injury required some time to learn that] that Huxley was a prophet and that I have awoke in a Brave New World.
    I HATE IT.
    I WANT OUT.

[My mom does genealogy reseach as a hobby. She told me Aldous Huxley is a indirect ancestor, some sort of cousin twenty generations removed. She says I am defiant and smart and perceptive. She says my fears of Huxley's prof icy are come to pass. She says nothing, NOTHING is 'wrong' with me.
    My mom told me where my Grandad stashed ALL the gun while he still had his health.
    But now I cannot get to them, I cannot drive, I lack resources to go and get my guns. My son won't have anything to do with them [what sort of man does NOT know how to use a rifle, nor care to learn????? WTF?
    I have a couple nice guns. Haha, I think I told you about one of em, was my favorite, but I only had ONE box of shells.
    [Fuck I can't remember the name of that cool rifle] The other one is Mosin-Nagant and those KICK like a mule AND ARE AS LOUD AS A CANNON! and I can hit a penny from 500 yards. [Okay, might take two shots.... you know how things are, right?]
    UNFORTUNATELY the thing will not be there for me when I NEED it.
    Fuck, there are advantages [very few] to being in the USA. Being allowed to protect yourself is a thing I want to do for me, myself. And I want to waist the next bastard tries to tie me down. Or up.
    You know why some people go mad and wipe the crew out at work?
    I know:
    It's because the crew were a buch of cocksuckers who had it coming.
    Haha.

[I empathize with tranny girl/boys.... but I cannot sympathize]
    But you know, abstaining from making a baby or two for the reasons you site are EUGENICS. A step below Preventative Suicide.

I think, with your set of beliefs, what I can make of them, are admirable and you SHOULD have raised a son. Influence some youngin you hold dear. Use discretion. Of course.

I think you are worthy.
    Too bad you don't.

I am so sorry, man.
    I hope too, you do not fear my sent links.

I wish for success in all your endeavors [except the one involving mass murder.... I hope you just forget about that one, allow it to be a [hilarious and thoughtful] rant on a forum].
    I rant about trannies because I think they are funny, and strange and interesting.
    You think Gorillas are funny and strange and interesting, right?

Gorillas and trannys:
    May never the twain meet.

*Amoebic cysts Microbial cyst
    In environments that are potentially lethal to the cell, an amoeba may become dormant by forming itself into a ball and secreting a protective membrane to become a microbial cyst. The cell remains in this state until it encounters more favourable conditions.[8] While in cyst form the amoeba will not replicate and may die if unable to emerge for a lengthy period of time.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  7. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

I sadly realized my mission on earth is to make you fart for brains beings spread your thoughts and interact with other diarreas and sc. visionists via internet ;) wtg folks :)

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

You don't accept your raison detre?
    Art takes a pound of flesh every minute of work done. That is why I stopped painting and drawing. I couldn't handle facing my demons. I caged them.
    Then I had a heart attack......:eek: The demons got out and, here I am, making what art I can.
    I would suggest you observe the world and write music for me!
    And everyone else [except that idiot who doesn't like your tunes.....]
    The joy you have brought me while listening is long distance delivery of very cool art.
    Mac, see above. And thanks man! For everything.
    Thank you Jacobe. Don't die for a while, because if you croak before your time, few will benefit from your living, your loving, your music, your suffering:rose:.
    And life is suffering..... If you don't suffer, you are no man.
    YOU DA MAN!

MAC! JACOBE!

:)
    Took the wind out of the sails of that little peckerhead didn't I? HAHAHAHA
    [which one?]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  9. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

11. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

12. looseleaf

What a bunch of shit....

"danger mouse".. total rip-off. the original danger mouse was a cartoon character in "GRUNT" magazine back in the late 60's.

Aside from a few good movies...(you know what ones they are.. and yes, maybe Eraserhead... too..) the only other thing David Lynch did right was get Isabella Rossellini... for a while anyway....

Yes, get a new needle or Dolby that track some....

:D

13. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Naw. Not Dolby. You cannot unfuck-up a tune that is played with a dirty needle. Some people have such dulled senses they cannot tell crap from quality. Hell, MOST people.

Hollywood Movies?

Lynch? I don't know anything about that yank. I have watched ZERO of his films. I have seen cut scenes because of Mac.
    I tried to watch DUNE HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    I watched it for ten minutes and then walked out of the theater. It was among the last films I paid money to see in a cinema.
    How come 1% of the USA completely controls the California Ministry Of Propaganda? You know those rats will leave the ship as soon as Bollywood arrives in port. Jews run with the money, that is why there is a hollywood and that is why it will disappear. I can hardly wait.
    I am so tried of guns and bombs and scripts written as if the view is as retarded as The Norm.
    I AM NOT THE NORM. Are you?
    We are we fed the same crap day in and day out?
    What is The Norm, is it a California Jew in a mansion?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  14. looseleaf

I saw Dune, the movie. all it made me realize is I should have bought and read the book and not have wasted the money seeing the film.

Yes, when they spend more on the actor and the special effects and pyrotechnics than they did on the writing of the script, you know you are in for a shit movie that at best will only insult your intelligence and worse will make you vomit.

Most films I see these days do not come from the main studios and are either Canadian, South American, European or Asian.... or North American indie films.

15. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

youtu.be/H8IpzcAOBAA

17. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

lil' camming on local lake and put ol' song of ours on it..

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  18. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

20. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

Search Motorhead- The Game. Forgot about the content nazis. :eek: