OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I used to believe it was possible that explosions were used... but since then I have seen many many many many many different videos of the collapses.... you can clearly see the top of the towers give way before collapsing the rest of the building under it... so unless explosives were placed on the floors where the planes entered the building, I don't believe its likely.

As far as building 7 is concerned... similarly, you can see the top floor penthouses fall through the burned and hallowed building moments before the skeleton of the building collapses.

That being said, I do believe it is possible that the powers that be allowed this event to happen....

Just MHO:shuffle:

3. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

4. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Do you realize these architects have only experience with smaller buildings... like 15-20 story buildings.... building 7 being the smallest to come down on 9/11 was over 40 stories.... also there is nothing you can compare that to as in the entire history of modern architecture there has never been a steel frame building that has burned uncontrolled for over 7 hours.

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

what burned for 7 hours "uncontrolled" ? says who?

what temp does fire retardant soaked furniture and paper burn?

The roofs collapsing are TYPICAL OF CONTROLLED DEMOLITION AND NOT FIRE.

ROOFS OF MULTI STORY STEEL STRUCTURES ARE NOT HELD-UP BY WOOD.

6. looseleaf

DID YOU EVER READ THE ENGINEERING ANALYSIS OF THE TWIN TOWERS WHEN

THEY WERE BUILT ? A SIMPLE FIRE COULD NOT HAVE WEAKENED THE STRUCTURES FOR THE COLLAPSE IN THAT MANNER.

EVEN IF THE MOST RADICAL EXPLANATION OF THE "HEAT" CAUSED THE FLOORS TO DISCONNECT FROM THE OUTER SHELL STRUCTURE, THE FLOORS WOULD BEND AND SLIP BUT NOT FALL DIRECTLY DOWN ONTO ITS OWN BASE.

AND THE VERTICAL STRUCTURES WOULD FOLD AND BEND NOT BREAK INTO SECTIONS THAT JUST HAPPEN TO FIT THE WAITING TRUCKS.

FUNNY HOW ALL THOSE TRUCKS JUST HAPPENED TO BE AVAILABLE.

ALSO THE BIGGEST SMOKING GUN IS :

CHENEY CHANGED THE FAA/NORAD INTERCEPT PROCEDURE JUST WEEKS BEFORE THE ATTACK.

NOW HOW A VP CAN ORDER THIS CHANGE IS ANOTHER DISCUSSION.

HOWEVER AN INTERCEPT PROTOCOL ESTABLISHED AND WORKING SUCCESSFULLY FOR 50+ YEARS IS SUDDENLY AND WITH NO REASON CHANGES SO:

ONLY THE VICE PRESIDENT CAN ORDER WAYWARD AIRCRAFT TO BE INTERCEPTED.

NOW THESE DELAYS IN FAA/NORAD CALLING THE VP BEFORE ISSUING INTERCEPT ORDERS WERE ALMOST ENOUGH DELAY TO NOT HAVE FIGHTER GET TO THE WAYWARD AIRCRAFT.

THE EVEN BIGGER NEWS WAS THAT THE INTERCEPTORS ANNOUNCED THEY COULD REACH THE AIRCRAFT IN TIME GOING SUPERSONIC.

WHEN CHENEY FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS STILL TIME TO INTERCEPT, HE

ORDERED THE FIGHTERS TO PROCEED AT A SLOWER SPEED.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU MAY CALL THESE ACTIONS.

BUT IN MY BOOK I CALL THAT AIDING AND ABETTING AND TREASON.

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

You are wrong. Many of these Architects and Engineers have experience with huge buildings, skyscrapers, shopping malls, schools, everything. Engineering principles are the same with 20 story, 30 story, 100 story. Doesn't matter.

By the way, building 7 was not hit by an airplane, (none of the buildings were). NIST says the WTC buildings came down by fire. Never in the world history has a steel frame building come down because of fire. But suddenly on 9/11 in New York city 3 buildings come down by fire.

Your words: "Nothing you can compare that to as in the entire history of modern architecture there has never been a steel frame building that has burned uncontrolled for over 7 hours."

There are many tall buildings that have burned for much longer and much hotter than all the three WTC buildings, but none of them have come down. Ever in world history. Over 400 steel frame buildings. Not one collapse by fire.

[​IMG]2009. 44 story steel framed building on fire in China, no collapse.

[​IMG]<- WTC7 "uncontrolled burning?" LOL

8 small office fires brings building down at freefall speed? Impossible according to 1600 Architects and engineers.

Demolition expert says wtc7 "absolutely" controlled demolition

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  8. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Do your research

Up to 1800 degrees fahrenheit
    when the inner structure collapses, what's holding up the roof?
    No shit. Have you ever seen cement and/or concrete explode from heat exposure? I sure have

9. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

You're kidding, right?? Steel expands exponentially as the size of the structure increases... 0.00000645 in/in/deg F.... that's right, inch per inch per degree F
    NONE? what a joker you are, I watched the second plane hit LIVE not mention all the thousands that were there personally

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Dude, what are you doing?? Why would you spoil this conspiratorial wank fest with something as unnecessary as common sense? :p

11. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  12. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

wow you really are a moron, you give me this Chinese building as your "proof". One would think you would read into it a little more before posting it.

"Six hundred firefighters arrived on the scene to fight the blaze, which lasted five hours and caused one death and seven injuries."

(Not quite 7 hours, but your close, eh? lol)

"[the building]was built using far less steel than conventional skyscrapers, and designed to withstand major earthquakes. The radical structure gives the towers their form"

(hmmm less steel=less expansion)

"The innovative, wedge-shaped building was designed by the Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas and his firm Office for Metropolitan Architecture"

(gee, could this wedge-shape contributed to helping the burned remains stay up... i think so!)

"The engineering firm for the building was Arup, East Asia,[7] who designed and built the TVCC after an extensive internal study of the World Trade Center building collapses on 11 September 2001"

(Again..... YOU'RE A MORON!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing_Television_Cultural_Center_fire

13. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

yeah you are right there b4k3d biggest retard in this entire forum. I would rather have dinner at mcdonalds with Roland garros, uncles, redant, and gandhi combined.
    And that's pretty fuckin flattering, believe me.

Call him a plegmatic fuck or somethin biles, plssssssss, lol.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

No, I never use ad hominem.
    :rtfm:

15. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

Thanks for your admission... maybe you can begin doing a little more reading and form your own ideas and avoid watching mind-numbing youtube videos of people touting mis-information as facts.

16. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

:dura: %)

I just love those inches.
    Sorry for the OT, but that's a really dumb way of presenting values.

17. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

It's common knowledge in metallurgy and the formula most commonly used in various trades (mechanic,welders, engineers all need to know the amount of expansion within thousandths of an inch... why is that so silly? Its called precision.. I wouldnt expect you to understand, you're probably from butt-fuck nowhere, where no standards exist). I suppose I could have multiplied it out so to present it in feet?? or would you prefer miles? Whats the difference? I guess to the layman it can look silly but the expansion coefficients are such.

18. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Meters, my friend. Meters and Kelvin! :p

19. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

1.0061274690691147997476450497096 (exponent -6) metre/metre/degree kelvin ??

I tried ;)

20. looseleaf

What grades of steel ? what is the mass of the steel and what is the source and potential of the energy available to heat the steel?

Do you know all the alloys of steel used in those buildings?

You saw the second plane hit the building "live" ? were you there in New York City ?