Badly badly badly the model of firings of the LW

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Supong, Jun 6, 2000.

1. Supong

Supong Member

Dear friends:
    Something rare is happening to the model of damages in WB and to the lethality of the firings of the airplanes of the LW, I explain myself: BF 109G6 versus Spit IX, distance 100 yards, 35% of firings of of 20 mm and 30% of 13 mm, result: single damaged to the deposit of gasoline, duration of fire range of 3 seconds. No more damage but, Spit IX lands and even before it demolishes another airplane without having lost maneuverability.

Nevertheless, P51B versus BF 109G, distance 200 yards, duration of fire range 1 second, and destroys the elevator and rudder of BF 109G, the same happens with a shot in deflection of a privateer against a BF 109G, time of fire range 2 seconds, front with something of deflection, lost of all the tail. That it happens with the model of firing of the BF109? Single it passes me to my? It is a variation of the FH for some reason? In the Off-line way it does not happen this, before either, with 100% of the ammunition sufficient tapeworm for 5 demolitions and even but, also demolitions single with mg's are hacian, the damages caused from behind were demolishing, in deflection but even.
    So that now no?

Hauptfeldwebel Supong
    Geschwader Adjutant
    Stab / Jagdgeschwader 52