New rule.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rgreat, Apr 14, 2004.

1. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

Yep, maybe we can add the Saetta for the beginning part of the war to help Odisseo remember the Folgore? :D

2. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

gimme lightwave model of saetta/freccia

3. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Gimme Falco!

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

yeah, give CR.42 to Roland! ;)

5. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

I was working on Savoia Marchetti/Pippistrello, Mc205, Falco, Saetta and He111.
    Even if i had really short free time, needed some help from rgreat and richi but never had a reply even if i sent message via mail and pm.

Anyway all files have been lost after i got a Virus "binladen" wich infected irreversibly 580'000 files in 24 hours.

I'm sorry

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I've seen many times people taking planes to lower their mult. What will avoid them now to take planes and crash them just to mess the other side? It's enough for a squad to take 5 of their pilots to the other side just to avoid having 5 good defenders. And we all know some people will do that... :(

7. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

As for Lightwave, I have it. Now I need some time to learn how to use it. I will contact you in ten years. Fifteen if I find a girlfriend in the meantime... :)

Nothing, I guess. But I think the sim should evolve regardless of such type of... err, players.

8. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Send me tracks, and i will ban them.

9. Odisseo

Odisseo Well-Known Member

I'm counting planes wich are needed for the task of the game, capture enemy fields.
    I already practiced TBF and it's a good light bomer.
    What i mean are planes wich can load a suitable load of bombs/rockets and if possible fight.
    IJN light bombers can't fight, are slow and with a low fire power.

Anyway, nevermind, with the number of players FH has such problem will never happend :)

10. Wojtus

Wojtus Well-Known Member

I've just checked it - the plane vanishes. I think it should be made available.

And one more thing - what happens after a field is captured? Does hangar gets full instantly, or is it filled up from scratch (new planes added each 3 minutes after the capture)? In my opinion the second schema is better.

11. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

2nd schema would lead to cap ping-pongs

12. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

that wouldnt be so bad - would be good action...i remember about 6 months ago on big med mas a battle between corsica & sardinia (forget field numbers F24 & F3 maybe?) that lasted almost 48hrs, was great excitment...BTW new icon setting has made high alt invisible B-24s more invincible than Ju88 in aug 1940 - near impossible to find 'em & judging closing rate very tough also - any way to have variable icon distance? maybe scaled by wingspan? Maybe it is not possible with original ien code....

Last edited: Apr 26, 2004
  13. Wojtus

Wojtus Well-Known Member

Pilots should secure and patrol freshly capped field, not just fly away or land at it.