OT: History repeating itself

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Glas, May 10, 2004.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Read this today on Al-Jazeera website:

If it wasn't so disgusting, you would laugh at the idiocy of it. The fucker is an immigrant himself! :mad:

-glas-

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Okay, im so angry at this I have even took the time to write to my MP. Not something Ive ever done before, and I know it wont help at all. I think I just had to have a go at someone who is partly responsible for it as a member of my Government:

3. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Erm, I don't want to start a flame, and don't take this the wrong way, but the Palestinians kill more than enough innocent citizens and kids as well. These are just not photographed because they're usually shred to pieces by a bomber, 'n that's no pretty sight. My point is that both sides are equally genocidal towards eachother.

<Z>

4. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

@glas: I too think that such racist should be hang by his balls to tallest tree which happen to be in the area.
    But, before you get all worked up, pls read this one too....
    I tried to look if american papers would confirm al jazeeras writings, and came up with this. Apparently there are sick bastards on both sides....

"New York Post Online edition

May 10, 2004 -- A pair of gun-toting Palestinians dressed as women were killed by Israeli soldiers yesterday after spraying bullets at a memorial service for a pregnant settler mom and her four daughters slain in an earlier ambush.

The disguised terror thugs got close enough to the mourners along a Gaza Strip road to start shooting and send the panicked crowd - which included moms with babies still in their arms - scrambling for cover under cars and behind concrete road barriers.

One terrified mother struggled to shield her baby in its carriage as she ran for refuge behind an armored bus parked nearby.

The gunmen were eventually killed by Israeli soldiers who had been on hand to protect the crowd, officials said. No Israelis were hurt.

The militant extremist group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack. One media report said as many as three gunmen, and maybe more, may have been involved in the terror assault.

TV crews captured some of the deadly drama, which occurred on the same section of road leading to the Gush Katif settlement where the woman and her children had been tragically killed last Sunday.

The mom had been on her way to urge a "no" vote on a referendum on Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's plan to dismantle settlements like her family's in the Gaza Strip.

The family's station wagon - which bore a bumper sticker that read, "From here we will not move" - had first been stopped by a barrage of bullets along the road. The gunmen then walked up to the car and pumped more bullets into each of the tragic victims' heads at point-blank range.

The thugs even shot the 34-year-old mom's swollen belly. She had been eight months' pregnant.

The little girls ranged in age from 2 to 11.

"The terrorists came and looked to make sure everyone was dead, and then they started to run," said one shaken Israeli soldier who witnessed the bloodbath.

The gunmen were later killed by soldiers.

The bloodshed helped roundly defeat Sharon's plan at the polls later that same day.

With Post Wire Services"

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/23879.htm

airfax

5. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Oh, Glas is quoting Al-Jazeera. I remember how you started out here in this forum, Glas. I see the Islamo-Fascist mission is coming along well. Congrats also to Babek here at this point.

I guess we will pay with our blood later for our stupidity and cowardice now.

Greetings
    heartc

6. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Never would I disagree that both sides are committing atrocities. The Palestinians kill more innocent people than the Israelis do. But the difference is the Palestinians are terrorists/freedom fighters, Israel is a STATE! This is a government carrying out atrocities against innocent civilians with absolute disregard for any laws which are supposed to cover all countries.

Talking of genocide, as has been done above, is taking Israeli terrorism to a whole new level however.

-glas-

7. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

@ heartc: I was ignorant of the full facts. I knew nothing of the background. I still feel the war was correct and if my Government is acting with the best of intentions, their actions would be much different.

Do you agree with the views made by this guy? Do you think the report is a complete fabrication? I'd never suggest Al-Jazeera are impartial. No news provider is however.

I certainly believe there is at least some basis of truth in the story, otherwise I wouldnt have posted it.

This thread has nothing to do with views, or changing them. It's about condemning a disgusting and dangerous attitude openly admitted by the Israeli state.

Oh and a final point. If you look back at any posts I have ever made, I have always, at all times been critical of the Israeli government's actions. So in fact, in respect of this thread my views have not changed at all.

-glas-

8. Zembla JG13

Made a u-turn heart? I thought you were so dedicated to justifying the war in Iraq, or did I remember it incorrectly?

<Z>

9. ledada

ledada Well-Known Member

polemic pop

hi zembla,

it's pretty simple:
    since glas posted something he read about a protegй of the usa, which irritates him, heartc categorized him as "islamo-fascist". obviously heartc has got a robot run, which tells him when to give us a visit accidentally to regroup the posters...
    one is the 'good' ones, the other 'fasco-terro-cowardistas-and-even-worse'. you can guess the criteria?
    in fact it can be regarded as a rare kind of early social print, which must has happened to heartc, imo. at least regarding the fundamental straightness, by which this phenomenon is expressed at him. :rolleyes:

10. babek-

babek- Well-Known Member

@heartc
    I can understand that you are frustrated that some idiots in US and british uniforms managed to bring shame to the whole mission in Iraq which you like to defend so much. The hundreds of pictured of prisoners who are raped, humiliated and tortured are really disgusting. And indeed destroying your nice and funny arguments of "Hello - here we are and bring democracy and human rights to you - so stay calm and be happy!!"

But nevertheless you shouldnt call other people here islamo-fascists - only because they are reading news from Al-Jazeera.

Its true that Al Azeera is not reporting nice propaganda of the glorious Iraq war like other so called independent news agencies.

But try to analyze informations in the following way:

If the islamo-fascist-booo-booo agency Al Jazeera (IFBBAAJ) reports something then just check this report at other news agencies which you consider as more reliable and less islamo-fascistoid-stalinistic or watever.

Then you will see that for example the chicago tribune (www.chicagotribune.com) also reported the same story Al Jazeera did.

OK - maybe you think that the Chicago Tribune has been infiltrated by islamo fascist special Agents but if you continue the search in internet you will find the following article on an israeli HP http://www.kahane.org/fax.htm

And after reading this - you should ask yourself who are really the fascists and who will have to pay with (how did you said so dramaticly ?) "their blood" for this stupidy.

Last edited: May 11, 2004
    1 person likes this.
  11. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Politics, for most, is about imposing one's will upon others.
    Politics is, to the politicly minded, like rape is to a rapist.

12. sebbo

sebbo Well-Known Member

Politics - "Poly" ("many") "ticks" ("Blood sucking parasites")

:D

13. Platy

Platy Well-Known Member

Do you believe everything you hear? I pity for you all if you do....

And francly I suport heartc just for the reason that glas, because he read something that he doesnt even know is true, went and wrote to his MP/mommy/whoever about it... grow up will you? Wtf do you know of what is going there to be so outraged? I don't agree with palestinian/iraeli politics but at least I'm not overreacting about a news that appeared in "insert name of news agency here", otherwise I would be writting my mommy too about the situation in "insert numerous countrys where stupid things happen for stupid reason".

And again I say to you: GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE!!!

PS: And since on this forum the only thing you can read now is STUPID threads about politics I hereby remove myself from it. Being international forum or not this is still a forum about WARBIRDS, if you want to discuss politics do it like everybody else and go get a coffe/beer with your mates and discuss it there. I would rather have 100000 threads about me262 avaliability then the current situation. Bye bye, over and out.

Last edited: May 12, 2004
  14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

OMMMMMMMM...... mister Marvelous Platy came to enlighten us with his well based oppinions (And francly I suport heartc just for the reason that glas, because he read something that he doesnt even know is true, went and wrote to his MP/mommy/whoever about it...) while heartc didn't even say that, his good modals (GET YOU HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE!!!) and his maturity (grow up will you?).

Thx platy, thx Mr Marvelous, thx teacher of life, thx giver of light, thx supporter of intelectuality, thx for coming and share with us your infinite wisdom. Now do as all a favour and do what you said here (And since on this forum the only thing you can read now is STUPID threads about politics I hereby remove myself from it). Thx in advance, your most fanatical supporter.

P.S: Concerning me, you know what you can do with your pity...

15. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Platy, babek also found the story reported in various other places, so I dont think you can doubt whether it's true or not.

The point of it was that they were talking about genocide you pea-brained fucking idiot. Do you forget what happened 70 years ago? To them no less!

If you dont want to read it, then dont. Better still, dont come back in here if thats all the crap you can post.

-glas-

16. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Let me see, here I am happily enjoying life then along comes a bunch of soldiers, they kick me out of my house because the area I live in has been given to (For the sake of being politically correct) the Martians.

I'm told that the Martians are to be given my house and land because they've been mistreated, so I'm a bit pissed off but I move. I get to the new house allocated to me to find it's a flat and my family of 4 is now going to have to live in one room.

Then the Martians build a wall around my new home and deny me electricity, all but the most basic food.

Then my children fall ill from contaminated water, I take them to hospital only to find the hospital has no drugs because the Martian are stopping these being delivered.

I watch my children die a horrible slow death.

I'm kept awake at nights by the Martians flying saucers blowing things up.

I come home from work one day to find the block of flats where I live demolished by the Martians and my wife dead.

I protest and write letters to the UN but nobody helps me because it might upset the Martians who were mistreated in the past but people I never knew or cared about.

17. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Kill the martians ;)

Does this make me anti-E.Tic?

-glas-

18. Zembla JG13

This is not a thing about go cry with your mommy, it's about participating in democracy actively and it's about applying diplomatical pressure.

Luckily you're not the one to make up the policy of the moderators. I dunno what happened to you, but you might want to consider removing that plug from your arse. You're starting to sound like a bloated pig. Who the hell are you to pity anyone? Who are you to think you're better than anyone?

<Z>

BTW, if you really resent being that involved with the world you better cancel any internet/television connection you've got running.

19. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

bad luck, platy, bad luck

20. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

that israeli page is in fact quite amusing!
    http://www.kahane.org/fax.htm
    Its the jewish ultranationalists, hehe. They in fact accuse USA of anti-jew politics and mistreating Israel.