Something to Hope for

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Malino, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

bizerk, do you think that because you're an old hippie tired and disenchanted with life, and who got his pants down, you're better than anyone and can give advices in such an arrogant way? Come on, even being old, you're less mature than someone like afi or squirl, so don't come playing the "you'll learn someday, young jedi" role. You look even more ridiculous than i thought you were.

Go and get some Lambrusco. I feel like it's that what talks instead your brain.

P.S: i have something better to do than blame the US. Get pissed off by your arrogance

2. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Not trying to burst your bubble or nothing squirl, but not everything in the garden is as rosy as statistics make it look;

Im not convinced about those holiday figures also. I wouldnt mind knowing where they got that info from.

3. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Wow Bizerk, I really thought that you were above the whole "My way or the highway" bullshit.

Niether side, Liberal or Conservative, is perfect in any sense. Both sides have flaws, and if someone goes purely to either side, well we're fucked. Both sides must work together and use the best of their ideologies to make this country work. The arrogance with which you say your way is the only way that'll work is pretty offensive.

People with the ideas that you have right now, that their way is the only way for this country to work, whether they are liberal or conservative, are the people who are going to continually fuck this country over and over again.

4. manoce

manoce Well-Known Member

heartc: :), just write here on forum when your Germany will be going ok according to you.. so we would know that it is the time to take a look at fortifications in Erzgebirge and BōhmerWald from 30s whether they are still of any use

5. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

imo low quality of life

PS:im not comunist, im not blaming capitalims, im not blaming usa......

6. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

broz bud, I never said i was a hippie, or disenchanted with life. I'm having agood oldtime on this earth and the general area in which i tread on. hmm me as obiwon or yoda, Nah, James T kirk :) Anyhow i just tell it like it is love me or hate me :) is your blood boiling yet? come on up to Buffalo the weather here will cool ya off. I'll even crack a bottle of Lambrusco open for ya. I may even have some with ya. once or twice a month i cleanse my soul with Lambrusco, Should try it sometime. it isn't as strong as many other wines out there. it is a delicious RED wine, or do you preffer GOLD wine?? ;)

@ afi, it isn't my way or the highway mentality, it's just the plain truth. i am neither a Democrate or Republican, but clearly the Democrats have screwed up New York. I aint saying the Republicans are perfect. and asfar as they can work together like that will ever happen. they should get rid of those terms and run as just Politicians. The bickering that goes on between D and R's goes on and on and on, and nothing gets done, and if it ever does get done, it is usually to late to have a good effect. Anyhow it's all the Good old Boy system, but IMHO democrates are a double whammy for making the situation usually any situation worse, more so than republicans. take offense if ya must, but tis the truth. So i guess i will continually fuck the U.S. as you say, it would be a better place in the long run.

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I need more than that to make my blood boil, but if i ever see somebody talking about Lambrusco, i'll eat their lungs. I hate wine, ANY color ;)

P.S: Star Trek sucks :D

8. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Simply that you believe you're right and nothing else is right is ridiculous. I'm done with this conversation if you're not willing to listen.

[sarcasm]
    Oh wait, I'm younger than you. I guess that means you can't take what I say seriously. [end sarcasm]

9. -barak

-barak Well-Known Member

LOL

Both Tony Blair and George Bush should be lined up AND

SHOT WITH A BALL OF THERE OWN SHIT LOL. :turret:

Barak %)

CO JV44 Galland's Flying Circus :flyer:

:joystick:
    This Dam Fucking Joystick Is Stuck Again

10. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

LMFAO barak

11. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Shoot them with a ball of shit? Unfortunately such arguments seem to do no good for a liberal cause except make us look retarded...

12. Kutya

Kutya Banned

Politics earned the color of grey. It's even greyer than football (soccer).

13. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

Shooting politicians with balls of shit sounds like a great use of shit, they fire enough at us!

Disclaimer - Bish is not liberal and so does not retard the good Liberal cause

14. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

i'd rather shoot bullets (not bizerks.... ok, bad joke :shuffle: )

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Please all carry on ...I'm interested! :)

16. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

The USA indeed has debt. On the other hand, many countries owe the United States' government money. This kind of situation is not uncommon. In Argentina, for example, a museum for a history of Argentina's debt had to delay its first opening due to low funds...

@Big-Jo, were you serious when you said "imo low quality of life"?

17. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Those debts. The cancer that avoids small countries to grow. That's solidarity :rolleyes:

18. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Amazing how quick this turned into a political thread........

But to go back on track Majorca had temperatures of -7C last night and now has snow, which is pretty amazing really.

(For those non-eurpoeans Majorca is a place in the Med people normally goto in Winter to get some Sun)

LOL Scotland seems to be the warmest place in Europe at the moment :)

Mal

19. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

cc malino, the beachs of mallorca had snow :)))

20. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Some bitches too ;)