Otto ME 410 changed ??

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by --lux-, Nov 8, 2004.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

amen brother

2. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Naah, Gunther.
    The best defense is a A6Mb, low slow and turning like a maniac around the I53's and I16s :D:D:D

Idiot Field Defense sorties, yaman!! :D:D:D

(I mainly fly gold, just in case you wondered ;) )

1 person likes this.
  3. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

you arent pure anymore reub
    once you tasted the dark side, you will never be accepted
    by any side
    :@drunk:

4. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

spoken like a true :@drunk:

5. _strafe_

_strafe_ Well-Known Member

This TOD I tried Ki27. ... Fantastic!

6. _strafe_

_strafe_ Well-Known Member

I didn't complain very much.....:dunno:
    But I saw many things posted here, and why not put some technical datas comparing to models in FHL? Its nice. IMHO faults pointed by my post hardly will be fixed, but amazing word fights happens :duel:

7. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

zekes didn't fly around 153's until golds complained.

zekes still don't catch fire like they did in reality.

zekes still can fly and accelerate away with one wing shot off.

Just like in the old days of computer "programing" when it was called writing code , a famous quotation:

"that's not a bug, that's a feature."

8. looseleaf

Here Here!!!:cheers:

9. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Right on. :) That exactly it!

The WarBirds FreeHost software does only what the programmers/developers set in place with their little fingers. :)

10. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

hey looseleaf!

good to see u in this thred

with all the talks of redwhiners and bugz i must post this trak (wher it is 90 prozent certain it is u)

u complain about so-call 'cheating'

oh well

maybe douches will lern some day

11. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

One trick I have when flying a gunned aircraft is to slow down while being followed and maneuver. Before this I will have put the gunners on SAFE! Once the enemy is near enough to feel safe because of a lack of gunner fire, I let the gunners loose and they'll blast that enemy out of the sky. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Gunther

Gunther Well-Known Member

Flying in Pe2 maybe.... do that in Me410 or even in a Ju88, BF110...

Shit allies otto's settings in FHL isn't a bug is programed feature.

BTW. Amazing Monte Carlo! WTG :super:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

You're are correct in saying that a lot of Allied bombers have absolutely lethal ottos (I'm thinking mostly of the Pe series here), but occasionally when I abort chasing a 110 in frustration because the pilot does the usual jiggle-your-ass-up-and-down-quickly-to-cause-warps "maneuver", I suddenly get one huge plonk plonk plonk and I'm just a flying heap of scrap metal. IMO it has something to do with certain people knowing how to parameterize their otto for maximum uberness. And I hate it. :mad:

14. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

those parameters should be defined for each plane differently, and players shouldn't be able to reset them

on the other hand, admins or whatyacallthem could pork up axis otto's even more :D

1 person likes this.
  15. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

@looseleaf
    zeke low and slow can turn with most planes, its a matter of daring to use the stallhorn to 100% of the time. BUT it also depends on the tactics used by the opponents, of course. I16 with E advantage is usually possible to lure, (even if I get hit) as are most I53's. If I get engaged with an I53 that ALSO is low and lsow, it's another story.

When I have made many sorties in Zeke and get in 109, however... then it's free manouverkill for the nearest con :D

16. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

i153 may be good turner, but ki27 is right there with it!

:D

btw, 2 days (or sth like that) ago, i was flying i153
    acks ripped off my left wing, flaps (?), and fuselage
    ...so i decided to rtb
    inspite of powerfull engine, i couldnt go faster than 20kph, with climb of 1.5 m/s
    so the fkn acks got me... first pilot armor.. then pk
    it isnt such uber like some would state...

17. looseleaf

As I stated before:

Once 153 out-turned ALL aircraft in this game in ALL situations.

After golds complained, suddenly zekes could AT CERTAIN SITUATIONS turn with 153 and this was at very low and slow speeds, EXACTLY where the zeke CANNOT turn as well as a BIPLANE.

The 153 is the weakest plane in FH. Slow and underpowered and poorly armed, it is ONLY a turn fighter for "defensive actions" in the sense that all other planes can run away easily.

If you really believe that there was a "sudden" enlightenment of all gold zeke "pilots" and they now can out turn 153 because of some transcendental skill.... Well I feel sorry for you and all other golds who believe they are "great" "pilots" because of their special skills rather than they are using exaggerated flight models.

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

What kind of "certain situations"?

And I wouldn't call Ki-27 "overgunned" either...153's 4x7 is quite good after cause it has nice ROF.

Besides, zeke was better in the past, then it got worse, and now it's a bit better again. But still not as good turner as Ien zeke...

Anyhow, I'd like to see more "exaggerated" DM's in jap planes. Only one who really likes them is spuin't evil twin (the one in the dark side, the guy with funny nick, you know...) and that's only because "it" likes challenges

19. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

Quote: If you really believe.... blahblah /Quote

OMG are you serious?

I aint talkin about 1.22 vs 1.87 launcher or even the hallowed 7.666 launcher that is due in 'two weeks'.

I am talkin about the CURRENT SITUATION, and a smaller situation in the current situation that is great fun (TF low slow with zeke)
    The I53 is more 'on par' with KI27, but I like the zeke better than KI27, probably because I have not used the KI27 as much.

This software is not historically correct, so I do not pretend to be historically correct when I use the software.

It used to be possible to dive with 190 in a certain way, you can't do that anymore. I do not dive that way anymore.
    It used to be possible to do tight turns in 109 without getting a flatspin/stall/whatever, you can't do that anymore. I do not try to do those manouvers in 109 anymore (except when I have made a bunch of sorties in zeke first :D )

This software evolves from time to time. You either live with it or don't.

My choice has so far been to live with it. That is based on mainly two things:
    I am hopelessly fond of WW2 era airplanes and
    I am hopelessly fond of (most of) the people who use this software, be they red or gold, friend or foe, moron or knight ( ;) yo vas!! :D )
    I can at almost any given time login to a virtual world full of morons and knights, foes and friends, gold and red people who gives a good fight or a possibility to 'fly' nice sorties and missions. Totally unlinear ( uh, except the fact that not so many maps are used)

So, looseleaf.....

wanna play?

20. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

certain situations = i153 player is total idiot

and i have no evil twin
    i may have 'the good' twin

looselaf, how many i153's you killed in zeke after a turn fight :D

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007