Sabotage rat cunt. Oh yeah?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by glucose, May 5, 2007.

1. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

sounds like looseleaf had a little too much port wine and just got finish sucking a 1 metre gorilla cock

2. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I <3 gorilla cock!

3. glucose

glucose Well-Known Member

I don't like to breathe the stench that comes out of private automobiles. I have always hated private automobiles. You wouldn't belive the scorn I heap on people who own a private automobile. Something like 1 in 100 die in car wrecks [here, on this continent]:
    WTF?
    That is ridiculous. yet little or nothing is done about it. The cure to the problem is very very simple.
    At least as simple as it is to propagandize cigarettes. It is simple. Read Mein Kampf. Explains in there how to be oppressive In The People's Name.
    Legislation to criminalize behaviors is fine, until it is YOUR behavior, then it becomes personal.
    First, make it so they cannot go out after 6 pm
    Then make it so they cannot hold public office.
    Then wreck their shops, their businesses.
    THEN make them wear an arm band each.
    THEN KILL THEM.

What a progression.

Plank
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother?s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thy say to thy brother, "Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?" Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother?s eye.

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Lookie here, I'm a non smoker. I don't like the smell of the smoke and what it does to my eyes. I think my eyes are overly sensitive ... a little dust in the air and they'll burn ... dry, warm air blowing in my face ... my eyes burn ... cigarette smoke ... my eyes burn LIKE HELL. I can't __STAND__ people creating a smoke cloud around me as if it was the most natural thing in the world. If you met me in person, you'd know that I'm a very reserved guy IRL (I'm a little more rash on the internet ... I guess the anonymity helps). If someone does something that bugs me, chances are I'll keep my thoughts to myself rather than get into an argument. I've had to deal with smokers all my life. Some of them are responsible people who'll ask before lighting a cigarette, or go outside if someone minds ... or just keep the damn thing in the box and smoke it later. But MANY are utter assholes who will smoke everywhere ... in restaurants, in the office; even in a no smoking cabin on the train (WTF??). I find it quite ironic that so many smokers now act as if they're being brutally oppressed by finally being MADE, volutary restraint obviously not having worked out, to obey the most basic rules of politeness, after they have pretty much shown the finger to millions of non smokers suffering from their irresponsible, anti-social behavior for decades.

P.S. Stop deleting and rewriting your damn posts while other people are typing their replies!! :p

5. glucose

I got a similar problem with boozers.
    Why is it booze drunks think everyone loves them? Why do booze drunk people think I ENJOY THEM DROPPING BY MY HOUSE?
    I have put up with booze people all my life.
    They closing crack houses all over, but little is done about booze merchants.

I wouldn't be bothered if booze drunks stayed inside their own homes, but no, instead, they are allowed outside, they are allowed to drink and yell and scream and slobber and vomit and fight and wreck cars and murder their wives, children, parents, each other.

Yeah, I know where you coming from.

I never knew of anyone to consume ten cigarettes and be driven mad and kill their wife. Cigarettes don't make people act like assholes, it just makes them smell like assholes.

That woman I was bitching about hasn't so much as SMELLED a whiff af ANY smoke from me. NOTHING. But she just feels she has to spout off, seeing as it is PC to do so...
    Why don't more people find a logger and stop him in the street and tell him how terrible clearcutting is? You know why? becuase a logger doesn't wear a BIG target on his back that says, "I kill snowy owls." And besides, a logger is a big burly fellow.
    Instead, go find someone enjoying a cigarette and stand under the tiny tiny awning he is made to stand under, in the snow, and tell him to move, as he makes the air stink, please move away from this tiny awning, I HAVE TO BREATHE ALSO!
    Okay, now go into a working forest and tell the loggers to go away, to go somewhere else, becuase they interfere with your snowy owl.

I am not trying to defend the fact I smoke.
    I don't use an automobile. Automobiles REALLY SMOKE, big time.

6. Red Ant

Okay, you're one of the few responsible smokers then. Good for you. If all smokers were like that, there wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately the (rather numerous) rotten eggs among your bunch have probably spoilt it for all of you. Too bad.

As for your comparing the harm done by smoking to the harm done by excessive consumption of alcohol. I don't think that comparison holds water. Granted, smoking doesn't make people kill their wives or cause traffic accidents (although smoking behind the wheel has been known to be involved in at least a few car wrecks). Individually, cases of excessive alcohol consumption certainly are more severe than cases of smokers pissing off a hand full of non smokers by laying a smoke screen. OTOH I'd wager that second hand smoke is a much much MUCH more widespread problem. The interests of hundreds of millions of smokers and non smokers are clashing each day, everywhere on the planet. Compared to that, booze heads are a pretty minor problem. Even so, it's not like there aren't laws against driving under the influence. Same for beating up your wife, drunk or not.

7. glucose

In the USA they did the legislation thing, similar to what they are doing with tobacco. The legislated booze to go bye-byes.
    And if you think booze isn't comparable regarding harm? Read a bit of history and check out what happenned in England [and, I suppose, Europe] with the invention of the Distillate process and the subsequent production of CHEAP GIN. Britian was brought to it's fuckin knees because the working classes got a hold of the shit and entire sections of society were suiciding, murdering and poisoning themselves. Booz was legislated, taxed, soit wouldn't be as easy to get. Well, it is just as easy, but it costs a lot more than it would if taxes wasn't used as punishment.
    I anticipate gangsters being the tobacco marketers of the future. And are cigarette smokers going to take the blame when that happens?
    Who directly contributed to Al Capone's ascension, why was an ill educated scum like him whispering in the ears of The Mighty?
    Did boozers elevate him, make him rich and powerful?
    Was it boozers?
    Nope, it was WASHINGTON DC.

When you make a behavior illegal, you create criminals where there weren't before and you also cause a vacuum into which ruthless, fearless people move in. I cannot belive the power that has been granted the Hell's Angels and other criminal gangs similar to them... Those guys would have to go get real jobs if fucking government avoided telling people what they can and cannot put into themselves.

My sister found out not long ago that she IS NOT ALLOWED TO GROW SOME TOBACCO IN HER LITTLE GARDEN. IT IS ILLEGAL.

Say WHAT?

Yep.
    So, uh, this begs the question, where does tobacco come from??
    Dirt, right? It comes outta dirt. From dust.

Ya can't distill your own booze either.
    Which begs the question:
    If I can't, then why CAN Seagrams and Son?

Why does this one single gram of a weed that grows on the sides of roads in many parts of the world cost me TEN BUCKS?????
    Well, it wouldn't cost a penny if there were no legislation telling me what I can and cannot do with my own body. Looks to me like there are a LOT of lawmakers who are BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.

Good discussion BTW.
    At home, I am cursed by a flock of dolts. And getting away from them would be as easy as parting with a leg. But on the net, I really can choose who I associate with.
    Keep it up.

8. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

"utter asshole" right here :shuffle:

I bet more people are killed in traffic because of the mobile phones than cigarettes.
    I also bet that more people are killed while "under influence" per year than second hand smoking kills in 10 years.

It's just the fact that smoking is so easy to restraint (?) (real word?). More people dies from wrong eating habits, traffic, guns or just plain diseases, but smoking is todays enemy no.1.

beats me why....

colognes smell, cars (cat models) smell, factories smell, fart smells (sometime really, really bad), even sweat smells....

So the smelling part isn't good enough reason IMO...

:D

9. glucose

Smokers dislike second hand smoke also. That is why they don't exhale into a plastic bag to save it for later.

I got a big bad scar on my chest from one time when I was eighteen yrs old, in a car with friends. Cops flashed their lights behind us and the god damned cherry from my joint fell down into my shirt. I couldn't get at it, so I had to SMASH IT.
    Big roils of smoke coming out of the car [we had the windows up, called a 'hotbox] and some guy in the back seat flailing at himself in a panic. Cop said the car smelled like we were burning old stinky socks.
    Then he had the five of us stand outside in November Rain while he looked for something he just plain wasn't gonna find - because I ate it. Boy did I pay for that about one hour later. Did you know, eating marijuana is TEN times more drug than smoking it? yep. Smoking it makes you laugh. Eating it makes you see demons with fangs and wings and swastikas coming out of the walls whcih are also crawling with bugs, millions and millions of bugs.

10. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

I've been lied to....again....

:mad:

11. Red Ant

I'm not going to type up a full reply to your posts right now, airfax and biles, but I want to say that you're not automatically an "utter asshole" just because you smoke. Smokers who show no respect for non smokers are.

12. glucose

Just as long as you don't blow your smoke in my face.......

Said once to a guy I had just met who alluded that he was gay:
    "Hey, no problem, whatever turn yer crank, man.... just don't come-on to me."
    He looked me up and down and then made a face and said "Haha, that will be the day I AM SO DESPERATE I would come-on to you. Don't make me laugh! Haha. As if..."

Okay, so, why did I feel insulted?

13. Red Ant

Well, we're not altogether going to outlaw smoking, right? We're just going to impose severe penalties on smoking in public places, which I applaud. By the way, I would completely support a similar stance on excessive alcohol consumption and the resulting vomitting ... in public places. Oh and airfax, the analogy you brought up about farting is great! Seriously, imagine I was, for some odd reason, into farting. I mean into it BIG TIME. Imagine I enjoyed farting as much as other people enjoyed having a smoke. Imagine I was really good at it, too. So good in fact, that the odorous byproduct of my favorite pastime could reach every corner of a room. Imagine that room was a restaurant. Now imagine there were people EATING at the table next to mine. And I would just keep going at it ... oh gaawwwd yesss, that was a good one ... whewww ... oh oh, there's another one inbound!! People might throw me odd looks, but hey why would I care? It's a free country!
    Hmm, I think I'd probably be asked to GET THE FUCK LOST very quickly. Oh, and farting in a restaurant still has over smoking in a restaurant that it isn't the primary cause of lung cancer.

Again, I'm not saying we should make smoking illegal! I just want it tabooed in places where it's inappropriate. I'm sorry if that means you smokers will have to cut back on your smoking a little bit, but such is life. Even if you don't agree with this per se, look at it this way: It's either me suffering from your smoking around me or you suffering from your not being allowed to smoke around me. Why do you feel that the former is more justifiable than the latter, especially since the former doesn't put your health at risk while the latter does put mine at risk?

14. Red Ant

The only time I did marijuana in my life, I ate about a quarter of a space cookie, about an inch in diameter. All my friends are casual marijuana smokers, and I wanted to see what it's like. Since I don't smoke, eating it was the only option. Anyway, I certainly felt the effects ... I was constantly having deja vu's where I wasn't really sure if they were deja vu's or if someone had just really said/done that. And it screwed with my 3D perception in such a way that I couldn't tell if I was looking at a TV or at a box with small people living in it. Of course I knew, but it looked the same. :D But by and large it was a very tame trip IMO, especially compared to what alcohol does to you. I didn't see any pink elephants and stuff. I mean if the effects of smoking it are less then I can barely see what people find in doing weed at all. Or perhaps the dose was just too small ...

15. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

I kill smokers on a daily basis.

16. Red Ant

Have you found a method that is actually effective??

17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Yet. But we're are on the way to it. And it's not because of the fact that smoking isn't good for anyone. If it was, then would excessive eating, booze ete etc. be prohibited too.

It is only the fact that being against smoking is very popular now. And the politicians know what to do with popular things...
    I just think that when we're making laws just because "I don't like [enter the thing you dislike here]", we're on the way to shit. Soon it'll be beer. Then coffee. And then sugar. Then white sneakers. Then bald hair. (this will destroy reub btw...). Then the swedish as a race. (And this will be the day of joy in F-land. Just because of hockey...)

Fart all you like my friend... :D

Seriously though, I usually don't smoke where the smoking is prohibited. I can switch to table where smoking is allowed. I don't smoke near or around little children. Or in hospitals. Or in busses.

It's not because it isn't allowed. It's just unpolite. (I might fart in all previous examples...)

18. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

A lazy man would let them kill themselves on daily basis....

:D

19. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

No. The dose wasn't too much.
    I have actually heard of people who enjoy hallucinating. They call it tripping. Well, I would say hallucinating causes tripping. See, if you have a big pink elephant hovering on tiny faerie wings right in front of you, it kind of makes it hard to figure out what you are about to step on [step in, step OFF].
    No, you did fine.
    When ya eat that stuff you gotta be very very careful, eating 'not enough' is much MUCH better than eating too much simply because you cannot un-cook an egg.

One time, my friend ate a peanut butter cookie. It wasn't a 'regular' peanut butter cookie, it was made with something called 'hash butter,' which is oh, pretty much exactly as it sounds, butter with hash in it.
    Peanut Butter cookies, the regular kind, are REALLY REALLY TASTY!
    He ate one, see? Well, my friend, he is a Big Fat Idiot. He ate that cookie and he really really liked it. He stuffed his face with two more and had a big glass of milk.
    An hour later I found him in the Lower Fourty holding onto a tree and howling like a coyote. He said it was worse, by far, than the time he ate a quart of Rocky Road ice cream JUST BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP.

20. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

Eating pot is tricky, you start to feel it only a while later, so it's hard to tell when you've ate enough. The moment you know you've ate too much it's already too late to do anything about it. Smoking on the other hand gets you there in a flash, so it's "safer" this way ;) Harder to get any trips (hallucinations, not being able to tell the difference between a TV and a box...) this way though. That's actually a plus for some people.

@the cigar smoking I'm hands and feet with redant