Stupid Americans

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by heartc, Sep 14, 2007.

1. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

In any other country people will think Tzebra is being sarcastic...

Reading the list above I was thinking, isnt there somebody to drop the Bomb on U.S.A. and finally get us rid of them?

2. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

ladies and gentlemen:

the pissing contest for the craziest post is off and rolling!

will tzebra come back to overtake grobar in nuttiness per paragraph?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  3. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Jus read through tzebra's post... and commented on just a few of:
    Hence making the poor enjoy their market gains.
    Making us all enjoy the healthy food, the US-based biotech companies are developing each and single day.
    Making sure the "No Shit Sherlock" column in my daily read of Liverpool edition of Metro will be full of reports from US-born scientists.
    Just ensuring California beaches will be nice reef-like diving sites within the next 30 years of global warming.
    And all of the people in Iraq could not agree more with the sense of security and stabilization, the american troops brought with them. Not to mention a few million percent growth in murder and kidnap statistics, since the bloody Saddam regime was overthrown by oil (erm- peace) loving Bushes.
    Just to ensure Russians will never trust Americans again and wonder, why tha hell are they mad about that.
    Without ever asking what tha fuck did that plane do in Chinese airspace
    [Q.UOTE="tzebra"]Challenged the United Nations to live up to their responsibilities and not become another League of Nations (in other words, showed the UN to be completely irrelevant).

Killed U.S. involvement in the International Criminal Court.[/quote]
    Just did, what Hitler did in the late 1930's... showing off that brute force, plus lack of respect for others can be your 'modus operandi', provided that you're the strongest bylly in the class.
    No comments.

4. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Hah Tzebra,

that's a pretty shitty list.

I'm too lazy to go through it one by one, but after having read about 20 of 'm it's pretty obvious that what you - or whoever compiled that list - thinks of as good actions, are actually pretty much the exact opposite of what I'd want/expect of a responsible leader.

The way I see it, Bush is kinda nullifieing and destroying a lot of hard diplomatic work and history which his long line of predecessors so hard fought for. He's luxurious enough to seemingly forget the reasons all these measurements and diplomatic agreements/apparati have been created for.

It's easy to buy into thinking he's doing good things, if your list is only looking at the micro side of things - and then of course the perception of said list.

Bush is just undoing a lot of work, that also his own republican predecessors worked on. Hell, how many presidents have had a father in that exact same office? And more to the point, how many presidents have had their father openly disagree with a large part of his foreign policy?

<Z>

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  5. Tzebra

Tzebra Well-Known Member

Zembla, you are working on the assumption that the US cares what anyone else thinks...we don't...you haven't figured that out yet?

6. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

classic

7. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

who's winning now??

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  8. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Not going to get into all the other things, but that plane was DEFINITELY not in Chinese airspace.

9. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Well - south of China, over the Sea, inside the Chinese territorial waters. My bad.

And you (and George B.) are assuming, that the U.S. will continue to be the world's leading economic and military power in the decades to come. Wishfull thinking, taking China's development pace into account. Also, that the world's ecosphere can cope with whatever shit you bring into it... and that's long since prooven wrong.

10. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Only if you accept the ridiculous Chinese claim that their territorial waters extend to 200 nm from their coastline.

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

er, i thought everybody's territorial waters extend exactly 200 miles in sea?

anyway, you are picking on the one weaker point and ignoring the rest. always a good forum skill :D

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  13. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

that's what black sea countries' fishermen say when they're gettin caught fishing in other country's territorial waters :D

14. rehn

rehn Well-Known Member

15. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

you're not explaining because you can't

16. rehn

rehn Well-Known Member

Well....If was unable to that I would have been fired from my job 20 years ago...:duel: :D

The usual explanation that, in a given volume of gas the sum of potential energy and kinetic energy is constant, is not very clarifying, usually keeps the pupil just as confused.
    But if you bother read the page I pointed to even you might understand what it is all about.
    You don't have understand all the equation, the page is quite informative anyway.

1 person likes this.
  17. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

Ok, cut the scientific mambojambo and for the love of god please tell what will happen to rudeboys papers...???

:shuffle:

:D

18. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

It goes something like this:

there is the same amount [mass] of air on the bottom of the wing as there is on the top. The mass of air on the top of a wing has to go over a curve. This increases it's volume - lowers it's pressure.

This is the lift a wing makes. There is a vacuum, well, a partial vacuum, created. A wing is sucked towards the lower pressure air on top, where the curve [usually] is, sometimes this direction is up [hehe]

I cannot recall if this is bernoulli's effect. It is however true to the Bernoulli Effect, which is pretty clear when you actually TRY blowing between the sheets.
    I think the first applied scintists who demonstrated and used the thing I described,above, were the Wrights, they even attempted to patent it [or was it the wing warp they tried to patent????? - never mind]
    There were people who had noticed the effect before and theorized about it and such. But those Wrights or all the others that every nation of people seem to claim did the thing before the Wrights, applied the effect and made it something beautiful.

19. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm......:dunno:

2 x A4 sheets of writing paper [210mm X 297mm]

Go try it. Or is there no writing paper in your uncle Attila's yurt?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  20. rehn

rehn Well-Known Member

OK, now you have proved that you are one of the lost souls. I will give you an another chance for salvation and direct you to another site for you to read. Basically it tells the same story but without a single equation:
    http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/wing/airfoil.html