Stupid Americans

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by heartc, Sep 14, 2007.

1. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

Be careful Jacobe...be very careful. We are after you. Old, old plan...

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Aaah ,I'm happy that *even* someone cares and is after me! :) ...Damn my schizopills, those have started to take slowly away my beloved fear of everything... :(

But The Zeitgeist is imho just a iiny tiiny bit satanistic and paranoic.

Check out this : 'Secret Space' 1 hours 51 minutes.Be critical when watching it, but I still recommend it.Tells about the BS U.S.A has mingled with since cold war.. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=5

3. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

:) I will look at it later. Anyway, you know we are all friends here.

But I do worry about Finland invading my country :)

1 person likes this.
  4. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Better read something serious - "A Murder in Byzantium"
    And when you finish it, send it over to me! :D

Apparently behind the lines its all about todays East-West battle and the modern Crusade.

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

You should watch it, it's interesting, even it's one point of view as always.:@drunk:

Yes we are friends, not nationalists , at least most are not imho :).
    Dontcha worry about Finland, we are peace loving small country.Finland won't attack your country, but maybe lot of others will since lots of sht etc. have your country accomplished around the globe, not forgetting the good things :dunno: like Coca Cola without cocaine nowdays. :p I'd like to find that thread where all the nations in which USA has been warring are listed....as far as I remember there were over 80 country's in that list.

6. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

because you are pussies

7. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yes, we did many bad things, I know. I saw us do things I did not like. OK.

Wow, I watched that film until the term UFO was used :) Of course the USA brought many ex-Nazis to the the USA -- it is not a secret for many years now. And hoho, I once tried to have an SS man removed from my country, but the government stopped me. There was/is a trick to the law... And I'm German-American and my father was an immigrant.

But von Braun and his teams were responsible for helping us get to the Moon. There's no question. I think he not a Nazi, but a scientist who had dreams and he was probably stupid to not notice the crimes of WW2, in which he participated, even if involuntarily.

8. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

So what's your plan in 'Пловдив, Тракия, България' (what that means i don't know) ? Attack here since we are pussies as you said. (Female genitalias that hold independence against russia in WW2 :eek:).Since you are total dicks there, why not attack the pussies here? :)

PS. Nice reply gent Uncles

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Von Braun knew that forced labor was used for the V1 and V2 projects and he didn't give a flying fuck. I think you may be right that he was a scientist who had dreams, but I also think that he was a scientist without conscience who did whatever he deemed necessary to further his cause, morals be damned.

That said, from a pragmatic point of view, the decision to use him to get the American space program on track was entirely correct. It would have been stupid to let all that expertise go to waste just because the guy who held it was a man without morals.

10. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

it's quite strange.
    though, i dislike nazis very much, their experiments with cold temperatures, when they frozen prisoners to death recording all parameters of dying organism, they gave valuable for all aviation medicine...
    "gloomy teutonic genius" brought many technical inventions in favour of progress of entire humankind with cost of million victims.
    never know where one can gain.
    and i cannot say that price worth the gain.

11. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Democratic Citizens Like Moralizing.
    what would you have done if you lived in that time? lodge a complaint in srtasbourg?

dont worry, we have no desire for old and dried cunts like you. ww2, phewh, thats 70 years ago!

12. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Those iiny tiiny beeny stupid little penises still are guested by some sort of extinctint species of earth , but which remains still, remain 'alive' as in this forum within.Not, the beatiful tight young pussies here, but someone should get real and ready to suffer for it, and have some opportunity to gain some :)

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

How about not putting a potentially war winning weapon into the hands of an oppressive, murderous regime? Doh!

14. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

They discovered that if you put a naked man and a naked woman in freezing water, that they will have sex. And they will live a few minutes longer because they burn calories.

This lady I know was in one of the camps. She said that every day, on the way to work (slave labor), the prisoners had to jump over a stick -- if you could not jump over the stick, you were not fit, and were sent to the gas.

There was a holocaust.

15. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Just think of what humanity could accomplish....
    Sigh.
    During the middle ages Men Of Learning were well aware that a witch could be turned into a stinking pile of ashes and fat and knew how much fire wood it took to get one cooking real good.
    And good thing too.
    That sort of knowlege could not be gleaned in these modern times, times of restrictive laws and proscriptions against vivisection, damn, roasting, damn damn, keel hauling, damn damn fuck and even, shit fuck, evisceration, hanging, drawing and quartering.

16. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

true!

17. heartc

heartc Well-Known Member

It is because of this, exec, why mankind is doomed after all. Why mankind can NOT come up with all moral solutions itself and end up in any way that would resemble any kind of morally just finish line.

Had the scientists after the Nazis not used the scientific results gained by the Nazis, they would have been objectively *stupid*. But once they used it, they were *morally* wrong. Not using it, would have been like closing your eyes and ears, singing "lalalalala". Of coures, no one did that. Even though everybody should have. Instead, they used it, while still in their conscience most probably damning the means of how they gained the knowledge. This is the "enlightened" mankind, which needs no God. Hypocritical, contradictionary, shizophrenic, stupid and in the end, lost even in their own rules. Mankind is a model of contradictions, on all levels - morally, politically, philosophically - mankind in itself is a contradiction. While each living thing on this earth has the goal of furthering its own developement and improvement, mankind at the same time is busy with finding new ways of destroying their own.

"22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things." Romans 1, 22 to 23.

This is how I understand this quote. Not as that you are automatically stupid when you don't believe in God, but that mankind in the long run simply is NOT ABLE to replace God as long as they hope to continue their existance. And everytime they try and play God themselves, they end up with such glorious inventions like the nuclear bomb. Which has a LOT of REALLY REALLY SMART people behind its invention, but in the end is only good for the destruction of their own children. But we don't need no God. God is dead. We replaced him with corruptible man (which might easily include the pope), fourfooted beasts and creeping things. Doing all this while professing to be wise. God is dead. Long live mankind. Who needs a God? Let's see how far our nukes and the cockroaches will bring us.

Don't misunderstand me. I love the nuke. I love it that we have the nuke so that you commies could not and cannot overrun us. Because you got the nuke yourselves. But since we have it too, it's of no help to you. And vice-versa. So, in a way, all this makes perfect sense. But in another way, it is fucking sick and shows the idiocy of mankind. God is dead. Yeah, as long as men keep killing him and dance around the golden nuke, he is dead. Shit, are we wise, aren't we?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  18. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

grobar my net-friend , I'm starting a thread dedicated to you soon.

19. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

wow, i have deserved such an honour!
    is it going to contain lots of disgusting stuf?

--------------

Last year we were celebrating one of the men who put forward the modern understanding of the nervous system (1906). Just one of his experiments -

That's quite a brave dog, dont you think?

20. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

did they do control experiments!?
    maybe a naked man and a naked woman will have sex anywhere and the freezing water is not important?

Could be related to their psychological condition in the camps. Did they consult a behaviourist?
    Sex before imminent death might be more exciting than otherwise?

Hmm, lots of methodological omissions, I am sure their research didnt get published!
    Even by the lax standarts of the forties.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007