OT: 911 thread.

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Funny how one plane wound-up in a storage lot and was scrapped 4 years later.

Maybe they made a mistake in the serial numbers when they took it apart.....

4. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

But there are photographs of airplane debris at the Pentagon. What about those pictures?

5. looseleaf

What about them?

Notice they are not to scale?

Every compare in scale a 757 to the Pentagon wall ?

Did you see the fire and the photos of the wall minutes after impact?

The walls and the roof was intact. There were NO 757 parts there!

Have you ever been in a 757?

Did you happen to view the info. as it happened and the few days afterwards before the info started disappearing off the internet?

Did you see the website that Pentagon military fire fighters put up and then it was removed, when the were protesting that RUMSFELD HIMSELFor his office told the military firefighter to stand-down and wait for the civilian fire fighters to arrive.

That resulted in more fire and more deaths and finally the outer wall collapsed.

The civilian firemen had water. the military firemen were equiped for .... yes,

here it comes: AIRCRAFT FIRES and they had FOAM.

So why would anyone in their right mind order the military to stop and let civilians who were farther away. Why the time delay? Rumsfeld said it himself

"a missile hit the Pentagon". He was so nervous he couldn't remember what to say and what not to say.

He knew if it they were not successful pulling this off, he was certainly to hang for treason. If the Americans were not so much apathetic zombies and were really aware of what happened and who were involved I assure you, there would be treason trials and real honest to God public hangings. as there should be in this case.

We are screwed. Just plain screwed.

Now think really really hard and the very simple facts: the size of a 757, the

mass of a 757 at 160 miles per hour minimum maneuvering speed hitting that building.... do you think there would be some damage more than a single 3 meter diameter hole ? What would make such a single hole? the fiberglass cover of the radar dome? Do you think that the two giant engines, hardened steel and titanium traveling at 160 miles per hour would do some damage to the outside wall ? You think the wings would kind of scratch the paint or break a window?

Never mind that 757 pilots say the ground effect at more than 160mph would make it very difficult or more likely impossible for that plane to come down into the building so low.

Also did you read about the military C130 that followed the plane that hit the Pentagon?

It was flying so close that it flew into the smoke cloud 30 seconds after the impact. Smoke cloud NOT fireball.

too bad that military airlift planes have no black boxes.

Now was it just plane luck the side that got struck was being remodeled so all sensitive files were moved weeks before from that area and most personnel were move out as well?

6. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

I disagree. How are they not to scale?

Pure conjecture. Are you telling me someone placed the debris (including the engines and the wheel hubs) there while the fire fighting was going on??

Nope, but I've been in plenty of other planes, not that I understand how it changes anything.

No, but I'm sure you did, huh? :rolleyes:

Have you got any proof for this claim or am I supposed to just take your word on it? Have you even seen that web site yourself?

Can't find a record of that anywhere on the net. No audio file, no transcript ... nothing.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

"Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole."

Read the part about the debris, too.

7. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Ahh good question herr froschmeister! I guess if you are gonna pull something like 911 off you might want to leave at least a little bit in the way of aircraft debris lying around so people don't get suspicious or anything.
    %) %) %) %)
    remember what we were saying about me being hilarious?
    :cheers:

speaking of pictures, here's a pic of a cm56 engine that came off the 767 that hit the wtc building. The problem is that 767s dont use cm56's.

[​IMG]

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone found debris and took em home, thinkin maybe some day those parts would/could tell us things they cannot speak of at present.....
    You know, dna evidence is tracking crime committed decades before human gene code cracked.... Why? Because evidence isn't tossed away by cops. EVER.
    Over time, evidence deteriorates because of entropy.... and the keeping of such is precluded by the Big Blue Garbage Bin.
    Do you think any of the evidences stored in this or that serious crime case is tossed into the bin by thinking cops?
    NO FUCKIN WAY.
    An engine part like that is pretty fuckin scary. I want to know where that part went, what happened to it. I don't see any little yellow cones anywhere......
    ALL the debris should be vaulted. Why the fuck wasn't it?
    Why wasn't Bin laden pickled?
    Lots of evidence gets pickled by investigators, always been doin that, ever since crime fighters fought crime, eh?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  9. looseleaf

You are not looking hard enough. If you sit in the baby chair and wait to be fed.... you will be fed the bullshit that everyone is going to get.

Yes as a matter of fact I DID see that web site and before I could get the software up to download , the website was pulled.

There is far more evidence that I collected in the first few days of the event that is no longer available. I cannot send you 50+ megs of data.

Yes I have been in 757s lots of times. That gives you a feel of just how big that plane is. Seeing the photos and videos minutes after the crash when the roof and walls are still intact ANYONE who knows the size and mass of a 757 striking the building at that speed would know INSTANTLY that something is not possible. The damage is inconsistent with the claim of a 757 crashing into to that building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWT2lQszEE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGCs0hl9S8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY-gmzxnaVs&playnext=1&list=PL8D3AB7B4838B1247

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyREERWkqzc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vPpZOxSyCs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K89coc88Hrs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Fh...y&list=PL4F2E026344DF12F8&index=25&playnext=1

http://911blogger.com/node/18097

http://911review.org/Wiki/PentagonAttackFire.shtml

http://www.public-action.com/rescue.html

Have a nice read.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

12. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  13. looseleaf

He was not the only one who came to this conclusion !

There are tens of thousands more !!!!!

:rose:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  14. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

15. looseleaf

16. looseleaf

I'm just hoping the rumors are false about the next "surprise" to come:

There is talk of a new "attack" a small plane hitting the old Sears tower in Chicago.

Maybe loaded with a nuke this time so it really kills a lot of people and gives the justification to nuke Iran.

Iranian oil fields though, not the people or their nuke research facilities.

So then oil goes to 200 dollars a barrel and stays there. New World Order owl worshipers take over under Emergency War Powers Act and suddenly everyone needs a permit to leave your own town, new plastic money, cavity searches by minimum wage Pakis, new transponders implanted under your skin so you can pass ahead of the throgs in line to the airports, bus stations, control points and shopping centers.

Just like Metropolis without the happy ending. Or the movie Brazil, maybe it could get as good as Roller Ball...

We are all F**KED !!!!!!!!

" LEAD, IT'S THE NEW PRECIOUS METAL "

:D

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  17. Higgns

Higgns Well-Known Member

You can always leave the place where things are bad and go to a place where things are better.

Then you're no longer F**ked.

18. looseleaf

No. As An American who believes and will fight to the death for my fellow Americans and our CONSTITUTION it is my solemn duty to protect those inalienable rights by which we define ourselves.

When I say "we are "f**ked" I mean we as a free people, as Americans are "f**ked" no matter where we go.

We must stop this attack by enemies of our Constitution, both foreign and domestic, by persons and organizations that want to enslave us, profit from our resources and otherwise inflict upon the American People a "New World Order" of slavery, of feudalism, of limiting our freedoms in any way.

No Sir, I will run today only to fight another day.

:turret:

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

The guy who crashed the plane will be one of which identifiable group?:

Iranian Arab [?]
    Palestinian al queda/Hamas [sources say]
    Columbian Drug Carel [.....]
    Alleged Hugo Chávez Venezuala Drug Cartel
    Depressed Mentally ill patient
    THE DEMOCRATS
    Mexican Gangs
    Cuba
    Neo Nazis
    Ku Klux Clan
    Environmentalists
    Anarchists
    Chemtrails
    Gaddafi.

You can be sure the press will allege for you who flew it.
    Did the tower start on fire and then collapse in free fall? Taking two other huge towers down with it?

20. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Allegedly. Un-named Sources say.

LL posted that?
    I am suprised.
    Dismayed.

LL:
    You made that up?
    Or find out about it from the girls at the health spa...?
    :shuffle:
    Your Ipad spam while in the sauna with the girls...?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011