Ну чего там в Европах

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mcgru-, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

Была такая безумная херня. Им и бигос запретили готовить, он должен настояться сутки, а готовую еду полагается по еврогейским правилам выбрасывать через то ли четыре, то ли шесть часов.

2. Boroda

Чо там за тэги и как их ставить? Колитесь!...

3. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

@-frog-

4. mamali

mamali Well-Known Member

"Уёбок", ты хотел сказать?

mcleon likes this.
  5. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

Еще вариант. :cool:

@Жаба

А вообще если кого-то цитируешь тэги не нужны.

6. Boroda

Да какая он жаба!... Так, Квака-задавака.

-Shai- likes this.
  7. Boroda

@-frog- - better than Bolek and Lelek :D

8. rgreat

rgreat FH Developer

[​IMG]

:D

9. Boroda

@-frog- How do Polish soldiers tell their commanders on the radio from statics? :D Easily! They are commanded by yankees! Как польские солдаты отличают приказы по радио от помех? - Прекрасно! Ими же командуют пиндосы! :D

Now seriously. I really like things like this:

Much better than Yugoslavian early Bregovich's Bielo Dugme. Hungarian Omega is IMHO the best band from People's Democracy countries, but they got all the promotion back in late 60s.

Just curious, did you have bands like Stress on the radio back in 1970s?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  10. Boroda

Мне бы такую ехидную лыбу - я бы далеко в жизни пошёл! :D

Хотя... У меня бывает и поехиднее. После смерти отца у меня что-то перещёлкнуло и я понял что нести в мир злобный ядовитый сарказм вместо него теперь придётся мне :( Нельзя же это вот всё просто так оставлять.

mcgru- likes this.
  11. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

1. Hermaszewski passed away today.
    2. I don't believe Russians are savages, who don't know what a shopping mall is - I am perfectly aware of the fact that you're pretty much accustomed to all the "normal" things.
    I still believe Poland is much wealthier than Russia - numbers just prove it. We're about to hit the $ 20k mark on GDP per capita scale, you're about to drop to the 10k mark. That's already a difference, if we remember that Poland's GDP per capita was 1/5th that of Russia back in 1991.
    3. I love bigos, but only if I cook it. I rarely do. Good bigos takes a week to make. 3 days of cooking, and after that it should be stored away in the cold, and brought to boiling once a day for the remaining 4 days.
    4. You consider my food "fancy" I consider it to be "normal". You don't need to get to delicatessen to buy it. Every larger store (not necessarily supermarket) will have it. Hell - you can get cured German ham or Spanish chorizo even in cheap supermarkets like Lidl or Dino.

12. Boroda

@-frog-

Кеды зналаз'уем ще на дне, ус'уышалем пукане од споду

If we had an attitude like Poles have towards Ukrainians and Russians - you guys had to write Cyrillic, pay and repent. You were privileged for no reason in Empire, like Finns. Finns fought for the Empire. Well, Poles did too. Finnish peasants took rifles and sharp-shot British landing forces in 1855. Brits always failed meeting any resistance, go read about Petropavlovsk. All Finnish aristocracy was in fact foreign, Swedish. But Poles?! Шляхта. Like an officer who invented a hand grenade and a mortar in Port Artur.

Russians went all the way from Baltics to the Pacific. Why didn't Poles go another direction? I see, eastward way was blocked by that stubborn untermenschen, why didn't you go conquer Western Europe? Look at the map, it had to be much easier than Russians going East, Western Europe is a tiny pinky finger on Eurasia that we own. Why didn't you? Failed? Because Russians (there were no Ukrainians back than) are untermenschen for you, master race of Гжегош Бжентыштыкевич?

It's only politicians who get their profits from all this crap. And you have to understand that your authorities draw a big fat cross on your map: a legitimate target for a nuclear strike. They'll run to London as they did 80 years ago, but this time Russians are not going to come rescue. We'll simply burn NATO bases at your land.

So it goes.

Your "allies" literally betrayed you in 1939. Do you think anything changed?

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

Tsar betrayed us after the Vienna Congress of 1815, never really observing the Constitution of Kingdom of Poland.
    I guess till 1820s everyone in Poland was just happy that the period of Napoleonic wars was over, and that the Kingdom of Poland still existed after it.
    But then you had to prove your ever-lasting attitude towards international law, by breaking the treaties just years after they were concluded.

I guess Poland could really exist as part of the great Russian Empire, wasn't it for that Empire to love to fuck with its subjects.

As far as Polish music is considered - ever heard of Cytrus?
    They were quite popular here in the 1970s, and they've vanished.
    Some of their songs resemble Jethro Tull, the others are... let's say different:

14. Boroda

@-frog-

Kidding, right?! :(

I can't believe it. You guys live upon remnants of some highly technological civilization that was in your places mere 40 years ago, before Solidarity. Now you are unable not only to get to Space, but you also can't produce ships for Eastern neighbor who paid you solid gold. Now all income you get is for deploying enemy missiles and military bases - turning yourselves into obvious targets for nuclear strikes. With leadership like yours - any shit may happen. Yours is not worth talking to.

Get real. Your "allies" need you as cannon fodder against Russians. Like in 1939 when they wanted nazis to establish a border to attack USSR. Poles are disposable. Maybe except some plumbers. ;) But not for us. Russians care.

I still hope to hear your answer about nazism and Federation. I hope you can explain why Russian citizens are nazis and Poles are not. LOL maybe I can apply for a how do you call it - a natural Pole card, ausweiss. Please support me if i'll try :D

I am no Jew like many friends of mine who fled "from a country that attacks it's neighbors" to Israel ROFLMAO.

15. Boroda

16. Boroda

@-frog-

Thanks for a link! I hear them playing Paranoid like a worst provincial band at the village dances. Sorry, what you posted was fucking dull. Had to go look for some other videos.

I remember a Polish band Boycott who performed and competed together with Russian singer Zhanna Aguzarova on Soviet Central TV. Poles afforded cussing at her. It happened maybe in 1988. Fuck, I have an LP by Boycott. Unlistenable like most of the crap recorded in 1980s. Unz-Unz.

If you could get calm back in 1796, 1830 and especially in 1863 - you could be a respected nation. Now you aren't. Hyena of Europe. 1919 attack - what for? To get more Ukrainian slaves? За нашу и вашу свободу, блядь. Да ебитесь вы все конём с такой волей! Take Lemberg and Stanislaw and fuck off. Noo, you captured Kiev and imagined "miracle upon Vistula". Now go take what belongs to you from Lithuanians, but get prepared to get out of the lands granted to you by Evil Stalin, sleep upon your belongings. I think evacuatees from Silesia may land as far as Lublin, so clear some room at your hut for them, fellow Poles, aren't them fellow Poles?! And a basement and pigsty for Ukrainians. As you usually think.

Forgot to ask. How many Ukrainian refugees did you acomodate? You are all for rustics, did you participate personally? Lawn mowing? Digging potatoes? Swiss cheese my ass.

17. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Брюно Ле Мэр, министр экономики и финансов Франции, март 2022 года:
    "Введенные в последние дни санкции против Москвы направлены на то, чтобы вызвать крах российской экономики.
    Санкции чрезвычайно эффективны. Мы собираемся вести тотальную экономическую и финансовую войну против России. Мы хотим атаковать сердце российской системы, мы нацелены на Владимира Путина, мы нацелены на олигархов, но мы также нацелены на всю российскую экономику, и российский народ тоже заплатит за последствия».

Ну чисто на память, чтобы не забыть и не перепутать ничего потом :rtfm:

Boroda, mcgru-, mamali and 4 others like this.
  18. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

Не нужны для этого шша и наты. Местные царьки педалировали тему отделения повсеместно. Дабы получить территории в личное распоряжение и быть самыми большими начальниками. Самый большой их страх реальное объединение. Не клоунада в виде СНГ, а реальное, с общей системой управления. Они от СССР-то избавлялись, чтобы горби над головой не висел. Такшта задача номер один - не допустить и мысли в головах людей, что можно назад. И нацизм тут самая писечка. Он был ВЕЗДЕ, а не только на Украине. "Хватит кормить" из той же самой оперы. Понятно, что США руку тоже приложили, углубив и расширив(с), но и без них желающих на местах было(и, думаю, есть) более чем дохера.

19. falcon

falcon Well-Known Member

Ну я полностью согласен. Собственно и на БУ местным илиткам крышу сорвало именно тогда, когда они наконец получили в свои руки полноценную власть месте с независимостью. Пока они под жестким управлением Кремля жили, все было нормально, но как только эта ситуация закончилась, приехали пиндосы, надули им в ушки сладких сказок и понеслась...
    А понеслось что? Понеслась развиваться идея, что нужно подлезть под более богатого пана. Нас-то как раз вполне устраивала тогда и устраивает сейчас ситуация, когда Украина просто остается нейтральным государством. Но эти ребятки решили, что гораздо умнее будет не просто самим чего-то тут строить и развивать, а запродаться пиндосам на содержание, дескать они дурачки, но бабла у них многа, вот пускай они нам его и шлют, а мы уж тут будем говорить что угодно, лишь-бы им нравилось. И от эта селянская хитрожопость сыграла с ними злую шутку: когда они считали себя просто самыми умными, вешая лапшу на уши лохторату, детишки их все начали хавать за чистую монету. И теперь вот уже старперов задвинули на задние места, поотжав у них всякий хабар и просто бабки, а реально страна уже жить без западных подачек не может, нет ничего своего, все просрали.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  20. SliceMaster

SliceMaster Well-Known Member

Уточню. Западенцы тут выбиваются из общей картины - они ненавидели нас лютой ненавистью всю дорогу. Матушка говорит когда была там, когда продавщицы русскую речь слышали, их аж корёжило и разговаривали они через губу, стараясь отказать в обслуживании.

balunka likes this.