1.60 is great, but one question...

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by babek-, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Maybe to you that's not important.

Look at it this way, during the period that the Italian Air Force was an extension of the Luftwaffe they caused more harm to the Allied air forces than they did to the Axis air force during their allied period.

Sjesus, quit beating the dead horse and respect the majority of people here who don't want to see it as a red as well. The FH team doesn't do custom-made jobs... get over it

<Z>

2. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more...
    No matter if it's Veltro or any other plane in RPS the strong side of FH is diversification of planes flying on opposing sides. Remove it and you'll get rid of some players (who like me f.ex.) fly other flightsims too but prefer FH because of it's unique features (one of those is good and balanced RPS).

3. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

Minor operations consisted in 6546 sorties flown by "Raggruppamento Caccia" (Fighter Group) over Balkans against German troops and vehicles, plus other bomber and transport missions. Various sources say that Allies found they missions effective enough to justify reequipping the units flying weary C202, C205 and RE2002 with P-39N, Q and Spitfire V. 39 planes were shot down and those pilots surely saw battle...

They kept a substantial independence from German Command and in the last year of war only Italian pilots flown fighter sorties against Allies.

Dewoitine fighter wasn't on development? WBFH would be the first on-line simulator to feature a French plane. Definitely, WTG :)

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

REAL MEN WOULD DO THE JOB IN 3 SORTEES :D

jokin,foolin :shuffle:

5. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

I hate you, Exec... :D