A CO!!!

Discussion in 'Scenario / Tournament / Squad missions' started by dyer, Mar 12, 2003.

1. dyer

dyer Well-Known Member

Come on, RAF!!! We need a CO fast, so we don't just end up in a huge furball over the English Channel.

Before some of you end up saying "why don't you do it?", I'm too busy this week to figure ways to paths for the flights, attribute planes to pilots I barely know, answer the mails I'll certainly get begging me to give them this plane over the other, etc. I realize I make this sound awful, but someone will have to do it... I can help if you want, and I know of at least 2 other people who would like to give a hand if need be. But we need at least one, only one, to start a constructive discussion on what we'll do THIS SATURDAY!!!

So think about it!

2. -brajo

-brajo Well-Known Member

Don't worry. To end up in a furball you'll need some enemy planes to play that game ;)

3. tipiss

tipiss Well-Known Member

The goal here is not to do a fuck'n furball, but to achieve objectives... it may seem simple to bomb a couple of field but if the enemy is organized (look at Germany, they have more then 1 leader). the RAF will have their ass kicked so hard that they won't even know what happened to them!!! and I'm saying this because I'm flying for the RAF!!!