A question....

Discussion in 'Complaint book' started by ozemale6t9, May 9, 2004.

1. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

Is aaa--- an admin?

Tonight, my squad mate and I were doing bomber missions to close fields, and twice I was shot down by this pilot without having appeared on enemy radar. We had not reported our intentions to anyone, and were flying away from where the action was. Both times he attacked from an altitude higher than what I was flying.

I vaguely recall a thread stating that aaa--- was gungun's alter ego, but when I did a search, it could not be found.

I have a track of the second attack, not that it really proves anything. But I do have to say one thing.....this (insert profanity here) is pretty lame if he gets his jollies out of ruining the gameplay for others by using special powers. And it's a pretty poor reflection on the other admins if they keep letting him get away with it.

With the huge decline in the number of people flying buffs, do you really want to see this sort of action? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

regards, Oz

2. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

Hi Oz, i was on then as gold (you were attacking in F22 area, no?). Field dars were down, but 2 x gold CVs were nearby...i also heard aaa complaining that he was kicked out of server for shooting gungun's Yarkolev.

3. ozemale6t9

ozemale6t9 Well-Known Member

After I left arena, I relogged under my gold alter-ego, and checked cvs. I only recall cv20 near f22, and I doubt it would have been in range of my position at the time.

As for him abusing gungun earlier, I saw that too, but have you not heard of double connections?

regards, Oz

4. -exec-

-exec- FH Consultant

looks like this place is more appropriate for such thread.