ANOTHER JOYSTICK QUESTIONAIRE

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by looseleaf, Jul 4, 2009.

1. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

haha naaah, he got to that all by himself :D

wtg ant indeed :D

2. mumble

mumble Well-Known Member

3. Cabron

Cabron Well-Known Member

Top gun fox pro is what I use....before that it was an old gravis analog pro from 1993.

I like the feeling of the fox pro better than most expensive joysticks and it seems I can fly for months without calibrating or even having to hit f12.

One thing with XP before calibrating your joystick in a newly booted pc is to pull it through slowly on all axis first.

If you just start the pc and go to calibrate it without doing this first, you will get some crazy calibration.

Sadly, they don't sell the fox pro anymore but I will have to see if their replacement (usb joystick) has the same sweet feel.

4. SteveS

SteveS Well-Known Member

Saitek Cyborg Gold USB. Saitek drivers can be a pita and setting up properly to allow top hat function requires deep set up via Device Manager but when sorted it works great. They don't make them any more, when my last one wore out I had to buy a used one from ebay. I've mounted the base to a metal plate which in turn is bolted to my PC table so its as solid as a rock. The rudder control via stick twist is excellent.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009