Anthony Robbins is so

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by rudeboy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

That's just fucking crazy. Man. You absolutely must get the fuck way far from that guy, do it now. Take your leave and say bye-byes, before it is too late and they come and get you.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2007
  2. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

ASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    QQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. bazura

bazura Well-Known Member

I found this about Carlos I de España & Charles V of Germany

1 person likes this.
  4. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

Aah, what you did!
    I spend half an hour reading about spanish dynastic problems, and even improving the articles!

thx! Probably Dimitrov came from that saying.

5. grobar

grobar Well-Known Member

come on, he is just laughing at his profession.
    and he drives a porsche. I am hoping to get a ride soon. (however we go to the tip with his other car, we were clearing out the cellar today after other housemates moved out on christmas). In fact in our cellar is slowly accumulating a second porsche.
    :kruto:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  6. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

7. rudeboy

rudeboy Well-Known Member

Patchwork Heraldry and
    Spunk from all around.
    And no fuckin wonder. The whole Austrian thing was cousin fucking genetic crap-shoot.
    And there was a lot of fuckin and fighting going on over who gets their spunk into this hapsberg or takes some. Hapsberg spunk.
    Now, look at the ears and the lower lips and the hanging whole hanging jaw thing there.
    Ecch.

Genetics: Along with the remarkable jaw was another recurring trait
    King Bob, or whatever the fuck he called himself, Charles The Masculine or Dave The Hangin-King was cuckolded. I guess many of the Hapbsburg Wives weren't too keen on cousin fuckin and did what was both smart, and more interesting, uh, fun maybe too.
    I don't wanna see those fucking televised DNA tests where they tellingme what garroted slave found in a bog I am descended from. I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WITH THOSE LIPS AND EARS and if there is any correllation, any connection, between bovine appearance, courtly behavior and policy.
    Or something. No, I don't really know why, but I still want to do that. I want to find out how many queens were boinked by the stable hand out-back.
    And I would be happy too. Yep.

One day, when I am a hundred, wouldn't it be cool to go visit the Editor of the New York Times or the Chairman Of IBM and tell him, "Mind if I smoke? Maybe you better have one, eh? Listen, Bob, I am your real father."

Kinda a cool story about L'Dauphine and then, later, La Roy d'something.
    As soon as I got through the first part, I was, by then, expecting either mention of or discovering the article was autored by, Barbar Tuchman.
    America Sure Does Love It's Popular Scholars.

Oh, um, I am fond of tucchman too. So sue me.
    I also like Steven J. Gould, Dr David Suzuki and Joe Bob Hardy [never mnd].

[At work right now. Been here 24 hours and still 12 more to go. I am so beat I am hallucinating]
    %)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  8. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

from up left to right, banner of kingdoms of casitle-lion, in center up the small coat of arms of portugal, stripes of kingdom of aragon, up right i think is old banner of catalonia

about half bottom i dont know exactly, but it seems flag of austria, black lion of germany? and pikes of burgundy imo

9. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

yeah dude I understand it all means something

the question I ask is: "How fucked up do you have to be to use such a thing" :)

10. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

hey, the guy was volunteer ruler of "spanish" people....doesn't that tell you something...

:D

11. vasco

vasco Well-Known Member

at least he's not wearing a t-shirt on which it writes "nike" or some other brand, like millions other people :D

12. -al---

-al--- Well-Known Member

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA green square comming as soon as I get up from the floor!

13. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

looool fkrs, i dont know if i should be much worried about the meaning of sentence or the " " things

14. reuben

reuben Well-Known Member

de nada, as long as you worry, I bet those fkrs are happy! :D

15. jotaceTOGA

jotaceTOGA Well-Known Member

There will be a time when I will not receive bad rep power for every reply I do.

3 people like this.