Attention: Everyone

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by -afi--, Mar 29, 2005.

1. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

You have turned this board into shit.

Please entertain me with something that is A) Not about flight sims and B) Something involving babies being aborted and generally detestable things.

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Voi taivahan käk ko näkis tän hauskan pikkupippeliukon joskus livenä.helppo sitä on nyplää pallia kotona ja itkee ku ei taia olla vemppaajalla muitakaa ystävää ko oma tietsikka :D What was the thread I started once? ;) 'Afi get a Life' ..was it?

3. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this a "warbirds forum"? You already have your official trash topic and few others that were turned into one, make use of them.

Or get a life.

4. mosche

mosche Well-Known Member

me think, too, fuck yourself afi, go get a 45er magnum and shit away your brain :D

5. Kutya

Kutya Banned

AFI's got a point there.

6. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Afi's got plenty pointy objects protruding from his body Kutya, don't try to run away from the truth...

Stec's right about this being a board about a flightsim. However, the nature of this board has changed, in the past it used to be a fun board with the occasional flame, in general it was just an extension of the chit-chat people had on channel 100... sadly enough the degradation of the communication in FH has extended towards the foruma s well. Right now the forum is dominated by threads about players commiting some sort of an atrocity or some plane being severely overmodeled. On the other hand, it's fun to have a thread about bullshit, but it's gotta be a good thread, creative, not just some links or some "hey fuck you"... that gets dull after a while (as you probably self noticed)... so, solution: come up with a nice horribly off-topic thread, I'm sure you'll find people to post in it. But asking the majority of the posters to go off-topic is a bit far fetched don't you think?

<Z>

7. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

All I'm saying is that I want something entertaining to be found. Like a GOOD discussion on something that isn't FH.

Preferably it would be disgusting, but I'll even discuss the Schiavo case!

And guys, I think it's you who needs lives. I'm not the one obsessing over video games in my 30s. Just pointing it out to you.

8. tigrou

tigrou Well-Known Member

ur not a plane adict, u entered here surely by loving video games, others by loving planes. may be that's the difference.
    anyway we can try discuss about new Europ constitution for exemple, but easy english speakers will post threads very long that will be very unanderstanding for me.
    true that constant complain about plane models is boring, i don't read those posts anymore.

9. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

The man is right, how about a good discussion on Il2 Forgotten Battles?

10. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Hey afi ,what was the addy for your bands site? Is there any music deellable?

11. Ricedd_EEB

Ricedd_EEB Well-Known Member

there are a plenty of other forums in internet!!!

good luck there afi!

:D

12. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

I like the graphics on IL2 FB.

Shame I can't hit shit though.

Mal

13. -afi--

-afi-- Well-Known Member

Well then, seems that I got no place here anymore.

Looks like I'm outa this community. Enjoy the flight sim everyone.

@ Jacobe, website for the new band is www.bystanderfanzine.com/earthquake
    You won't like it, it's youth crew style hardcore. We'll be touring this summer.

14. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

@mal in time you'll be a great aim, I too went through the same thing, my prob is my system just wasn't up to par, it was fine offline but online was so very choppy no matter what i did, it was ofcourse better or worse in different arena's. But IL-2FB need an RPS like warbirds. those damn missions are nice to a point, but if ya just want to fly and enter, i don't know how many times i entered an arena, got airborn, and WHAMMO! mission reset (most usually 1 hour to 1-1/2 hours long is total crap) annoying as all hell.

@afi, here is something for ya son, the .attach should be removed or at least the pilot being attached too, should have the power to say yes or no to the request and once denied, no more request from that pilot are to be sent.

@afi, don't worry i would pull the plug for ya if you were in the same case as mentioned above, and i would expect it in return. It is the right thing to do. no ifs ands or buts!

is the F6F elevotor going to be fixed? as well as other aircraft? would appreciate it greatly Fh staff/team. I don't wish to complain, but feel these thing must be mentioned else they are forgotten. So onceagain please fix the "ace maker" spasibo/thank you.

bullet

15. Kutya

Kutya Banned

You aren't. You're out of boredom only.

16. muf-lo

muf-lo Well-Known Member

No! Just play with the .attach command a bit, jump in a random plane and tell the enemy where he's going! It very funny and EVERYONE will love it! Just try! :)

17. big-jo

big-jo Well-Known Member

afi, just 1 thing, when you ll be a super star.....dont forget us bastard, invite us to your parties with alcohol, drugs and bitchies....well...better bitchies bitchies bitchies

18. --stec

--stec Well-Known Member

for chit-chatting, alcohol, drugs and bitches I got pubs all over my beautiful city (just got back from one, and almost got into a brawl with a bunch of drunken football fans in a bus - fun night! :)).
    This forum is not intended to be, and won't be a substitute for a any of the above, some seem not to understand it.
    This forum is intended for flightsim players to flame each other, accuse of cheating and sometimes discuss complicated matters of flight physics, aviation history and other things that would make you look NERD in any other, normal company...
    And finally to clear some things up: I'm not in my 30's (yet), I'm not obsessed in flightsims or any other virtual stuff. Also I'm not to be taken as serious as I may appear to be sometimes (as a matter of fact, this forum, this sim and everything around it, as we say it in Polish: kolo chuja mi lata ;) ). I just like to skirmish :p. Cheers :cheers:

19. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

10 points stec! nice post! I'm 32 and I'm obsessed to afi in this flightsim.:)

@afi
    1¨' thnx for the link bro ,will visit the site and I'll dl all the sht, and in vite your band for tour in Finland if possible.10 grand bring you here in june 2-6 2005?

2'¨ ask big-jo why u r angry. a hint:

We got a band called Project9 10 years ago.The singer Eric Hammond (Now called Algot Taiga)used to give names for the band members... well ..I played bass and he told me before 1 gig that I'm called 'Luke Skydiver' here...well the drummer 12 years older than me ,who is my mentor and whom with I was lucky to learn some music and life for 10 years in local old house (80 y old fireworks factory)where are about 10 'trainingrooms for bands ..well Eric told this drummer ...Your name shall be OD 1k nobody.

chill if not punking :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  20. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Listened 'Earthquake' ....go to quake forum and cuss there bro.band sounds like lamb's rage.Just kiddin' ;) ...Listen this song : John Zorn's 'New York Flat-top box'