B-29 on FreeHost?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by Allsop, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

I apoligize if this is a double read, but I cant seem to find where I put this thread so im relocating it. I swear it was in the international forum, maybe the admins hid it :).

But as the title reads, will the b-29 be added to the FH RPS? If you look in the ".multi" it shows a plane named the "b-299" but of course this plane is no where to be seen on the flyable craft. I dont much mind if this craft is in development, as long as it wont be revenge against to 262, by this I mean that in late 44 or early 45 reds get a short time of "nuke dropping ability". As a bomber, feel free to put it in, I look forward to using freehost justice and using 109k4 and 190 intercepts to shootdown the newly formed plane. Just please admins, if this is under construction....no nukes...Id rather you must gave the reds the p61 as long as it was only in service as long as the 262....it would be fun to have a short period of jet wars.

2. Pikkot

Pikkot Well-Known Member

b-299 != b-29

3. ppedott_vibora

ppedott_vibora Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  4. Snakeye

Snakeye Well-Known Member

oh yeah ! when b-299 and f2a come i'll stalk 262's in these planes :D

5. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

so B-299 is the Brewster? f2a is?

Too bad admims lost the cockpit-art of it ,so we couldn't get it in 1.60

[​IMG]

6. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

LMAO again.

Already spammed the Forum with that ridiculous question, got the answer and wondering again allsop... You bet yourself again :D
    Ok- there's the answer to Your Q again: (hope this time the admins won't be so quick with deleting another of Your spam-threads in order to let You learn what You mistook for B-29).

That's Your FH B-29 err B.299 (err- or rather B.239):
    [​IMG]

AFAIK the only bombers to be added in "2 weeks" ;) on FH are AVRO Lancaster and He.111- work on both was in progress but AFAIK it stopped because of lack of software for 3D-modelling.

7. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for keeping this a nice thread, except for frog, he can go blow a goat. If you cant say anything nice dont say anything nice at all, a question is a question, a statement is a statement.

8. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

Interesting thing about the Brewster Buffalo is that it was among the first aircraft to be called a "flying coffin" by the majority of its pilots.

1 person likes this.
  9. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

10. flihnt

flihnt Well-Known Member

The Lancaster......WTG if thats ture.......i want "Dambuster" too...... :))))

11. dankes

dankes Well-Known Member

Woof... does FH have dambs? :@popcorn:

12. illo

illo FH Beta Tester

Nah it was me who formatted my HD.

13. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@allsop
    Go blow a goat Yourself. You're a plane expert who can't even distinguish a B-29 from a B.239... so better don't experiment with girls/boys when You're about the same quality in fuckin... goat or a sheep... that's the best You can get :D

@moderators
    Can you please delete that thread again (as You did with the previous one)? It's quite boring to explain twice that there is no B-29 on FH and to be called a goat fucker for delivering that information twice to the person who can't/won't understand a post in his own language :D

14. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

@ frog: Ignorance is bliss ;) Try it.

-glas-

15. -frog-

-frog- Well-Known Member

@-glas-

Thank's for qouting Cypher from the 1st part of "Matrix"... got a better solution... it's called "sarcasm" :D

16. flihnt

flihnt Well-Known Member

imo NO..... :D

17. yivan

yivan Well-Known Member

i bet that b-29 and B.239 are code name for b2
    ;)

18. Allsop

Allsop Well-Known Member

Yes, why didnt I think that a b-299 could infact be russian for b-239, I mean that makes sense right? I think youve done enough experimenting for the entire rainbow peraid frog, hows that work for ya?

19. Zembla JG13

Zembla JG13 FH Beta Tester

Lol, I seriously doubt Glas intended to quote anyone. But as it goes with languages and quotes, many things have been said in the past, but arent' necessarily quotes. It's just common language, it ain't coz it's been in a movie that it's a quote ;)

It's probably in a book somewhere as well, and I know for a fact that it's sung by Rage against the machine as well...

<Z>

20. Boroda

Boroda FH Community Officer

I promise you to "lobby" the Brewster in FH. I contacted some Finnish comrades for the flight test data, will write them again tomorrow.

There is still a small possibility to get it in 1.61, and I wish I could promise to have it in 1.62...