bb for a while

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by lilya-, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

2. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

¤¤¤

3. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Bah, dont be sorry ant. No skin off my nose :)

It just makes me sad to see u blokes all crack a fat over any "chick" that does come into the forum (and dont say u guys dont, cause the reaction is enough to prove u do lol :) The best ones being the pic threads, you guys go completely fuckin haywire, yet if a bloke posts some.... maybe 3-4 posts lol ). And quiet honestly, i dont believe it was a chick, not for a second. But like before, thats my opinion.

@squint - the only time i change a post is if i fucked up spelling, or want to add more ;)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  4. Red Ant

Howdy Hel. :)

Sorry, but I AM going to deny that because I just didn't! Some people definitely went a bit nuts in those picture threads but I do not count myself among those.

Also, why this automatic wariness towards female newcomers? What did liliya do or say that implied she is just an imposter??? Is it so friggin hard to believe that some chicks like Warbirds, too? :)

5. Red Ant

Oh and Fucketeer, if you think it's possible to get "free pussy" in an internet forum you obviously know something I don't. :D

6. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

Yes it's possible, Red Ant. Sincerity can, and will get you women everywhere, even in an internet forum. Acting won't. JMHO. ;)

7. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

Ok, ok, so ur an exception to the rule ant (fuckin goodie goodie :D )

Dont get me wrong mate, i do have full respect for any girl player that wants to come here. Elena was a good example.

Mate, ill put it this way. I refuse to believe that any self respecting girl/woman, would just come in here, say hello in her 1st post, and then start posting pictures of herself in her 2nd post. Seems to me like "she" is desperate. For that, i dont believe its a girl, and i'll show no respect.

8. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

lol hel
    this reasoning makes you more excited about the whole thing than all those you are talkin about :D ;)

anyway, its not the point really
    i mean just: what if, IF, this could hurt someone
    whats the big deal anyway, just dont be mean without a reason
    afterall somehwere there is girl from the photos who wouldnt like all these comments, right?

im sorry, but behind all this silly shallow spuint im just a nice guy and its just not right to me
    (and thats why i dont have to count on hundred-miles-away-chicks-or-wannabe-chicks for a free vaginas, like fucketeer, lmao :D)

anyway i knew that sayin this would put me in line with ant and other loosers :)D no really, jk ;)) but idgaf, i think you can get my point, right?

btw elena was a man

:D:D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  9. Helrza

Helrza Well-Known Member

lmao squint, piss off :D :D nah mate, just answering ants question, i do tend to over explain lmao

Elena was a man?????????? lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. spuint

spuint Well-Known Member

yeah, i guess me too ;)

'i guess' goes for over explaining
    not being a man
    no doubts there
    so far
    :D:D

11. Red Ant

Ah, and of course you KNOW that I'm just acting .... just as you KNOW that neither fatale nor liliya are girls. I mean you don't just have doubts, you actually KNOW .... no error possible .... like you've really got everyone figured out, haven't you.
    God, I love how people think they know stuff when they don't know shit.

12. Fucketeer

Fucketeer Banned

13. Uncles

Uncles Well-Known Member

Yes, I am a hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius, if you are a Latinist).

But as we're not on a first-name basis, I request that you address me formally: Herr Leutnant Nilpferd von Goldbach.

14. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

ar u absolute sure?