Blatent cheatin eunuchs.

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by OVERDOSE, Aug 20, 2001.

1. OVERDOSE

OVERDOSE Well-Known Member

The flyin fireball thing is a long time WB's bug.

The other crap aint.. JU 52's that accelerate from 0 to what looks like atleast 800 m.p.h in under 3 secs. Nme (=enemy) h-macks at friendly bases.. Obvious cheats..

The vanishin plane trick is a cheat too, but its not so obvious as to whether the person is cheatin since it can b caused by yer conx trippin too..

------------------
    OVRDOS out...

2. OVERDOSE

The way i c it too is that all the ppl who refuse to optimize their connection is not much different from cheatin either. If they warp, it makes them hard to hit and ya gotta put usually bout 150 .50's in m 2 kill m. The warps also give them opportunities to get in their 1 bullet too, which is all they need. Theres not alot of these guys, but there is definately a few..

There are also some that jus dont realise what they are doin, but it has the same effect..

If a person has any honor and pride at all, if he warps out hard in a fight, he will announce over 100 that he warped and is disengaging...

------------------
    OVRDOS out...

3. carbon

carbon Member

BTW ovrdos...how did you manage to get 8297 disconnects?[​IMG] Either your score is screwed up or youЄve got some connection probs yourself [​IMG]

4. OVERDOSE

No clu on the score thing.. I know the score thing at ien has always been screwy, dunno bout in here..

I know when my discoes freaked like that it was warpy as hell. I couldnt hit nothin but nothin with guns and was checkin my hit %'s in score watchin it fall. It went from like 21% to 11% in a few hours..lol.. Then it showed 123% hits and bout 10000 discoes..next time i checked it was around 9000 discoes... LOL
    The part i dont like tho is it shows that i've landed a few times.. This is absolutely false. maybe its from leavin h-macks..who knows..
    My actual disco count tho is the difference between my total flights and total times kilt..Somebody (cant remember who) has a score breakdown fer ien's wb's, I always was a top placer in the 'most likely to die' catagory. <g>

------------------
    OVRDOS out...

5. dulux-

dulux- Well-Known Member

hay ovrdos some people have bad connection like me and i have optimize connection.
    i don't allways have bad connection but when i do i don't play as it sux when you are on someones six and then it's where the hell he just go and then bang dead he was on my six.

oh and i went to lan the other day and could not use the network as my optimizing stuffed up tcp/ip LOL so i no longer optimize seting as it don't help me(it gives me more lag and packet loss).

Dulux-

6. mcosta

mcosta Guest

that's a bug I already discussed here on the forum. when you are disconnected from a proxy, your disco number gets freaked.

mcosta
    Sturmtruppen