BUY THE BOOK....

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by looseleaf, Dec 10, 2012.

1. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

This guy, the writer, is a dead man walking.
    I have passed on the article in Google+ which now has, it is said, 2 BILLION users. Many of those users are not mormons.
    I mean morons.
    I want bush and chany and their gang hanged. I want the USA to revolt against it's government.
    I want the people to get busy before all the pills they are gulping criple their aggression. Stifle their demands, mesmerize their defences and hypnotize the remainder.
    LL, I hope you are armed. You got a EMP proof vehicle? Bicycles are good, ya don't need fuel for them. Do you know how to live with a backpack?
    Up north, in my land we are free. Don't belive crap about us being ruled by the Queen, we haven't been since we saved their asses in 1914-1918. Or government only sent us to war on condition we be no longer a dominion, but a country. that is almost a hundred years. Our cops are mostly just. Our rulers are mostly just.
    Learn to say eh a lot and beware you will be frowned upon if you wear a gun up here.
    Peace.
    Stay alive.

[you just scared the shit out of me]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  3. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Ah.. the problems of choosing the red pill or the blue pill......

some poor bastards don't even get to choose.

Reality is scary Hez. The more you know, the scarier it gets.

Ol' Mac for all his "eccentricities" is has presented a rather accurate assessment of the situation and even then it's more "Dr. Strangelove-esque" than all the writings about what's going down.

Yes, I am armed and a very good shot. That doesn't get you very far these days though. So I have a few plans and places to go. Maybe get a K car and go up to Calgary, see me the Stampede some time, eh?

You take care and don't worry none!

:cheers:

4. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Just because mac is insane doesn't mean he is a fool.

I sure wish I could stay manic. The come down is the shits though.

Speaking of manic: USA 1917 - present. The crash is gonna be hard to take [prozac in the chem trails? Paxil? Aphgan opium?]
    :fly2: