CALLING FOR GENERAL BOYCOTT

Discussion in 'Warbirds General Discussion' started by bhoover, Sep 22, 2005.

1. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

I subscribe the the theory 'you get what you pay for', I'm not gonna call for a boycott, but I am done until they make some changes. bhoover does have a point on the FM, some planes are 'uber' and some planes are crap. (P38 for example) But I think both sides have to deal with them. I think FH absolutley butchered the flight modeling, who ever came up w/ the flight model needs to be slapped. Warbirds 2.77 had it perfect I think, even better than Warbirds 2004 and 3 or 4 times better than FH. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that I dont have to pay to fly WB, but as I said, you get what you pay for, so you end up w/ an inferior flying experiance. So, if you're not having fun here anymore, FHWB is a decent game but there are others out there. Try to find your Happy Place. :) As for me, I'm tired of the inconsistancies, deaf admins and what not. Basicly, the magic is gone from WB so I'm going to move on. (Aces High anyone?) I'll be back from time to time to check out new versions. I hope they work something out, for the good of the game they need to. GL to you all! <S> =)

2. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

One more thing, maybe the admins could post an e-mail address (is there one posted? I havent seen it) for comments, suggestions, complaints, etc... and then maybe get involved with those of us that fly and make some changes. Also, there seems to be a very large language barrier, possibly why there seems to be zero admin contact or concern for what the pilots from BOTH sides want. But then again... you get what you pay for... right?

3. dankes

dankes Well-Known Member

email address is worse than "Bugs" section of this forum - here we can see the feedback

4. Siddha

Siddha Well-Known Member

дык...если приходят бразильцы то у них день и им во время сиесты делать нехуй..во и дрочаца с джойстиком..если поляки..то у них поздний вечер..впринципе активное дрочево им тоже перед сном на пользу...а вот наши и хахляндские сквады чо то пропали..в часности 72АГ вааще растворился... :confused:

5. PressLuftHammer

PressLuftHammer FH Beta Tester

Они на майдане сублимировали ..поизрасходовались IMHO %)

6. oldcro

oldcro Active Member

So basicly what I'm hearing is that the admins couldnt give a rats ass what we think. Oh yeah, I'm done with freehost for good.