Can we change the map now?

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by --stec, Mar 17, 2003.

1. bizerk

bizerk Well-Known Member

thanks nic :) but fairness is what its all about. i like furballing and small maps, but i do also like to have longer flights on this map or bigger maps just not all the time. lol stec furballers have training arena. you also have longer flights in training arena. also, who the hell wants to dogfight with a foo? frig that. that has got to be one of the worse comments i ever read from you tsk tsk training arena is just that, for training. :( i like small maps, but i also like some bigger maps. if i am considered a quakbird player thats fine, but imho about new guinea, it's the exact opposite. its great for borebird players. if i want to fly for long periods of time with out encountering a con, i will fly offline in practice landing andtake off mode (no cons thier at all). but i think the current maps and perhaps 1 or 2 other additions would be fine. but rotating is a must. i dont know why they went with the small med map again. but it doesn't bother me. you can still do long flights in it as well. just take off from a farther field and voila, more alt, took more of your time, and now look for cons. same thing as flying from a bigger map. just dont pick the closest fields in a small map :)

2. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

@Rapier

thnx again ,nice database :super:

@hjm

you can just use suomi.trn in 2.70 :)