Cant fly help plz

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by gawong, Dec 14, 2010.

1. gawong

gawong Well-Known Member

Christiansted, St. Croix U.S. Virgin Islands
    Receiving misc bin error when I hit fly and following error issue after exiting WB. "The instruction at 0x77cfde24 referenced memory at 0x05f2ffff. The memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program" I have tried everything. All I can do is flu offline:(

2. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hi Gawong,
    I can't play anymore either. I just visit the forum now. I literally CAN'T get this game to work. I have win 7 64 bit. If you have the same you are in shit imo.
    Apparantly there are only 2-3 people that play here:
    Gandhi, Uncles, and Roland Garros. sometimes Boa, redant and that gay guy I don't talk about anymore. So that makes 6.
    Cool huh?

;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

So you didn't read the stuff I wrote about my success? And another few guys have success stories too. Misc bin is covered in those stories too.

4. boa

boa Well-Known Member

No, no. Me not playz anymorez.Me enjoyz in the sunz.

[​IMG]

Me only comez to forumz to readz Mcloud'z 911z threadz , and Hezey'z war-storiez.;)

5. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

My error message says the instruction at 0x77cfde25 referenced memory at 0x05f2fffg" which is a little different, I wonder what we should do?

lmfao :UU:

6. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

My numbers were 0x7710de64 and 0x068bffff
    But I don't get no stinkin error now, becuase the game works.
    But it didn't before I got it to work.

There is more to come from me, I ain't finished.

7. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Actually, strike my name from that list. :( I updated my joystick driver couple days ago ... this has resulted in the game crashing on me the moment I enter the arena. What a joystick driver update could possibly have to do with this is frankly beyond me. :(

8. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Install the driver by elevating the pivileges, right click on the install app, 'run as administrator.'
    Don't yell at me man.

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Install everything so that you are at the point of the poor bastard above.
    "The instruction at 0x77cfde24 referenced memory at 0x05f2ffff. The memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program"
    is fatal error.
    But if you do it using the settings I have below, the message might come up after you shut down the game. But it isn't a fatal error.
    I did not list the configs where the error was fatal in the matrix shown below.

[​IMG]

10. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

I would go into your system restore and restore a date before your updated driver was installed. Your system should have saved an event before that driver was installed. What do you mean by the game is crashing?

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Put this in your warbirds directory. Universal joystick driver 100% guaranteed to work. Left click for automatic install, only thing you have to do is select the joystick brand you are using.

I got my game working, everythings works perfect, no crashes. See you online!

:super:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  12. B4K3D

B4K3D Well-Known Member

I have always received that error when I quit the game.... never is a problem except my mouse cursor can disappear making it difficult to close the error box.... I have since started hitting "enter" when I exit and box disappears cursor free :)

13. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Oh man. :D

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

:mafia:

:joystick::joystick::joystick::joystick::joystick: :@prayer::super::mafia::kruto:

15. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Yes, that means no excuses!! :fly2:

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

In my set-up, the pop-up was a pop-under, Ohhhh, it was there, alright, but it was UNDERNEATH the little warbirds window.
    Warbirds would crash and then I would see that fucking error, like a corpse rising after I had quit the game. I never did check to see if the fhlauncher process stayed in memory and had to be ctrl alt deleted... I am tired from this bullshit.
    It was the one with the memory addresses, see?
    That error can be fatal. It depends on other things whether it is fatal or not, those other things, I think, have to do with the rows and columns in the matrix above [a matrix ain't a fucking stupid movie, it is engineering technology.. and other stuff too].
    Sometimes fatal sometimes not. I only included the configurations that DO work. I don't like to lose my mouse either. So best you try one of the configurations that DON'T cause the stupid NON-fatal error, look at the matrix, instead of going pft.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  17. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Hey redant, you seem kinda quiet...something wrong?

:rolleyes:

Well don't fret, soon 99.999999999999999% of the world's population will be using either your joystick driver and/or Win 7 64 bit and they won't be able to play either, which will leave only roland garros, gandhi and uncles left to play while we move on to fulfil God's mysterious purpose........

:znaika:

[​IMG](click for soundtrack)