Chute Killing

Discussion in 'Warbirds International' started by james Mears, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Keep going though, keep digging...

2. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

I am not starting on this new topic until you give up the last one. As a person who actually has an attention span, I like to finish something before I move on to something else. You, on the other hand, dart from subject to subject and finish nothing.

3. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

The subject, in case you conveniently forgot, was Vadim's homophobic comments.

Care to elaborate further on your comments re this matter????????????????

4. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

No matter if you do respond, i'll GLADLY respond tomorrow ;)

5. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Bedtime :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

6. squirl

squirl Well-Known Member

No, the subject was Broz's comments about Vadim on page 4 of this thread. You originally requested:
    ...and I searched all the way back to page 4 of this thread and saw Broz's comments. I saw that there was nothing important between page 4 and my post on page 6, so I did the logical thing and "connected" page 4 to page 6.

...but I am done with this thread. If you wish to argue further, I suggest you post something then read something that I have already written in this thread. I have already addressed everything that needs to be addressed in regards to Broz's hypocrisy, so I need to write nothing further.

...and before you try to mention something about "squirrel evasives" read something I have already written. I have probably already addressed that, too.

7. airfax

airfax Well-Known Member

If other one asks you to stop talking BS, I don't see why you should "shut up". Unless BS is all you say.

If this thread didn't had a topic when you entered, why did you ask me to stay on topic? Afterwards you claimed that topic was "insults". Please, stay logical.

Broz's text I already explained, and broz approved my version of it. If you can't or don't want to accept that, that's result of your personal shortsightness.

You wouldn't like if all of us would take text from any thread, use only selective parts of them and then use the modified text to try to prove a point.
    It's kind of rude to jump from page 4 to 6 without quoting. Even if the posts in between don't suit your purposes.
    If rest of us would start to use "squirlogic", and do those "logical jumps", off topics would occur even more and faster than they do now.

Because of your unwillingness to discuss properly, I'll not answer you again in this thread.

Thank you for your time.

8. Vadim Maksimenko

Vadim Maksimenko Well-Known Member

Yes. Definitely. Since the time they were flooding FIDOnet forums with their shit.

9. By-Tor

By-Tor Well-Known Member

Thanx to you all for the many laughs I got as I read this whole thread. LMAO!!!! -Afi- , broz-, and many others, you'r fukin awesome!!!

For the record, I have only had sex with women, and some of them even LIKED IT!! :fly2:

I once heard said, "We are all a little gay, some are just more gay than others"
    I think that is likely accurate. But as young boys our fathers have taught us to be tough and macho, so when we feel... 'questionable' ;) we tend to over-react with a negative type response internally. Therefor ugly homophobe behavior such as hatred, violence towards gays.
    Hell, will no-one else admit to ever glancing at an attractive person somewhere and the panic you feel for those few seconds after you realize it was a same sex person?!! ;) Come on I know I am not only one this has happened to :help: :@drunk:

Hell, I even admit to thinking Brad Pitt is beautiful! But I doubt much I would be aroused upon looking at his hairy ass. Only a womans beatifull body gets me 'sprung'. Well, and waking up, needing to piss, hugging my sister... :p LOL

Relax on gays, imagine if you really were gay and how much harder life might be because of rampant homophobia :rose:

1 person likes this.
  10. RolandGarros

RolandGarros Well-Known Member

"homophobia" implies fear, what are you if you just dont like them?

11. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

heaugh! in SudAfrika we have sayin "the semen calling the man a slut"

i beleeve this is a parity with "ketel calling pot black"

wat i meen is that i sees this
    and then the afi
    and then the broz
    und dann der by-thor
    ar yu treating the homophobs like lesser man? ar yu soon going hunting for "closet homophobes"? wat ar yu try-ing to proove when yu use same lingua as the homophobs?

i have knowledge of wat i call yu, yu ar the "homophobephobes"

1 person likes this.
  12. Red Ant

Red Ant Well-Known Member

Isn't that pretty much standard operating procedure here on FH?

13. RolandGarros

i bet mcauley mculkin is a homophobe & all smart catholic boys are too probably

14. -BISH-

-BISH- Well-Known Member

homophobephobes - LMFAO :))

15. Jacobe

Jacobe Well-Known Member

Them I'm homophobephobephobic ,cause I fear people who fear homophopics :)

Btw, chutekilling seem to arouse lot of opinions lmao :D

16. RolandGarros

homophobephobes is smart gay

17. RolandGarros

homophobephiliac is intimidating gay

18. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Nothing...

I dont really like the thought of homosexuality myself. Alot of people dont approve of smoking (which obviously affects people personally alot greater than homosexuality) - alot of people dont approve of drugs (I use soft drugs - only cannabis for the last 8 or so years, before then nothing stronger than MDMA) which harms more innocent people, but in a different way, than tobacco imo. And then there is alcohol....

I dont expect to be discriminated against because im a smokin', tokin' beer drinker. Neither should a homosexual.

19. Glas

Glas Well-Known Member

Only in the same way that I would have treated apartheid supporters in the 70s and 80s.

People who discriminate, for whatever reason, dont deserve any respect.

20. gandhi

gandhi Well-Known Member

[
    my country is a lucky becuz you discrimination was done justified!

you says discrimination people need no respects
    i agree

but i scared how glas, UsA and other whites land can change rule so they can discrimination in justification

they says "no hate stop the discriminate" and send money and cher gives top ramen at black villagers

but glas show how you says "no discriminate" but you discriminate after bad leader so "no discriminate" can be made! dutchie-man was a bad man but you discriminate at him to make your "no discrimate"!