coyote warnings in my hood

Discussion in 'Off Topic International' started by Mcloud, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yep. You know the path by the river where I walk everyday? well now there are big yellow "coyote warning" signs up all along the path. I have seen 4 deer (at once), foxes galore, (7 at once) and I have seen huge hawks, different kinds red tailed and coopers, eagles, a flacon, beavers chewing down huge trees, weasels (they are skinny), river otters, squirrels, raccons, and blue herons, and night herons, and a kingfisher.
    But I have never, in Ontario, seen a coyote. Out in Alberta, I have seen them, them stare at you for a while and then they just take off. Out west they are more whitish grey in colour, but around here they have more of a brown-grey colour.

They papers are saying they have killed all they rabbits and foxes, and now they are going after peoples dogs and PEOPLE.
    I have seen 1 fox in about 2 months. They used to be everywhere, I even found a foxes den about 20 fewet from my path.

There are warning signs up telling people not to touch the coyotes :deal: :zzz: , and out in Nova Scotis, 2 coyotes killed a 17 year old girl. (YEAH killed) and in Oakville, they are attacking people and they will kill a stupid dog just for fun when there are no foxes around.

[​IMG]RUFF

"Some of the local residents have complained to the park officials that they let their dogs of their leashes to run around a bit and were found dismembered the next day"

oh boy. I guess the issue of threatening dogs in front of their owners is no longer an issue.

:D

[​IMG] actual coyote taken from where I walk.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  2. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

From wiki:

"...The large eastern coyotes in Canada are proposed to be actually hybrids of the smaller western coyotes and grey wolves that met and mated decades ago, ..."
    I have readed this in other places too.
    WOlves are coyotes, and coytoes are wolves. Their differences are racial, like the differences between asian and african. Meaning, it is appearence and culture that set wolves and coyotes apparart, you know, race, meaning solour of sin and shape of the head and stuff.
    Culture meaning stuff they have learend.

Coyotes hunt in pairs.
    Wolves hunt in packs.
    Coytotes bark.
    Wolfs don't bark.
    Coyotess don't drug down large prey. Wolves do.
    etc etc.
    But all those traits are no more hard and fast, bred in the bone, than chinese being crafty, jews being corrupt or negroes being big and strong.
    ALL those traits acan change in a gerneration, we mamals are amazing in how adaptable we really are.
    Once the wolves figure out the can hunt without a pack, or the coyotes figure out the can hunt in a pack we are in for some changes.
    Racoons live with us, they didn't used to.
    Crows.
    Starlings.
    CANADA GOOSES
    BALD EAGLES.
    Red dear.
    Oppossums.

Yah know?

So, what we gonna do? Spray pesticides to 'control' those animals are are we gonna learn to live with the consequences we have brought on to animals who are perfectly capable of adapting, in the same way we have been so fucking proud and bullshitted ourselves into believing only human adapt behavior quickly to environmental change.
    We ain't dodo birds and neither are the canines.
    Uh.

Fuck the humans.
    GOD BLESS THE COYOTES.

Sorry mack.
    Coyotes wouldn't fuck wolves if the didn't have too.
    And vise versa. WE MADE EM DO THAT, becuase those tribes the wolf and the coyotes [same animal, same DNA, man] will, like us, make babies when they are stressed out.
    LOTS of babies. And not always logical babies.

Same thing with wolves and coyotes, man.

Hybrid wolves are, uh, really, not hybrid. Because they breed and their offspring can too.
    Like Chinese girls and Japanese boys. Make a baby, it is not hybrid.

Never mind.

[Fuck Christmas]

3. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

THINK ABOUT IT:

[​IMG][​IMG]

In BC there are wolves. There weren't many when I was a small boy, they were almost all gone. But now they have come back, becuase they do not get as genocided as they had before, so there are more of them, but still not as many to keep wolves happy, they still get lonely and they fuck the coyotes here too.
    But the smarty pantses don't like to tool around in the bush so much so they are always about 50 years behind common knowlege levels.
    See the coyote here?

He ain't behaving like a coyote, he is behaving like a desperate [small] lone wolf. Only a year old or so and has not matted a female wolf, so he has no pack and is out, alone, which is not good for wolves. But a coyote can do fine alone.
    But coyotes don't attack large prey, like wolves do...... People are large prey!
    As I was saying, above, those dogs will, sooner before later, develope skills the had no use for before, like, uh, preying on trappers.... and prospectors and hikers.
    Then the genocide will start up fresh again.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  4. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

This coyote thing is gettin out of hand. they were followin me and I had a stick with me, so I hit it against a tree, they don't like that sound.
    I have some pics I can post, REAL coyote warnings and some tracks I took pics of, from when they were runnin after me. but they are too big for the "attached files" thing, and i am not willing to find some free storage thing on the net where owl worshippers and the like can say "hey look at his pics!"
    know a good free jpeg compresor thing? how do I get my jpegs from 1mb to 10kb or whatever. I am stupid. (don't quote me and put it in yer signature uncles)

5. looseleaf

looseleaf Well-Known Member

Well Sirs... don't worry about no coyolfs or wolfyotes.. or wolves or coyotes...... the party will really start when the polar bears start moving south and changing color... Who knows.. as they enter the urban areas maybe their markings will turn into brick building and spray paint patterns or dumpster colors... if that old Scott is right... Darwin.... ha ha ha...

who knows maybe they will start looking like K-cars or toyotas... now wouldn't that be a surprise....

Woman luckily thwarts polar bear attack !

Toronto, Canada, 2019...

in the early morning hours of a cold spring day a local woman went to her driveway to drive to work when one of the new urban polar bears lay in wait.

Mrs. Roberta Peru tells her story:

"It looked just like my Volkswagon Jetta III . It was the same color. I normally would have walked to the drivers door but then I remembered I had to get my husband's new German walking shoes from the trunk. I went over the the back of the car.. well what I thought was the car. Expecting the lock mechanism to give some resistance in the freezing temperatures of the early morning, Mrs. Peru grabs and pulls with considerable enthusiasm what she had thought was the trunk handle. It wasn't as she was to soon discover.

"The car let out a God-awful sound, well what I thought was the car... and it shot straight up about a meter and half and fell over on its back. the first thing I thought was 'How is the auto club going to explain this? Good thing my after the second attempt my husband came running out of the house pulling-up his trousers... he was in the bathroom at the time.. and yelling "Don't do that again, can't you see the poor animal is passed-out !!!!" Well I wiped my glasses and saw my husband with his pants down and when I turned back to see the car.. well what I thought was the car... I began to realize that what I was pulling was not the trunk handle. It took awhile to explain the the animal control people too.. seeing this big polar bear passed out and my husband with his trousers still down."

Luckily enough the 350 kilogram 6 year old bull polar bear was still unconscious when animal control personnel arrive at the scene to tranquilize and treat the animal. Mrs. Peru's VW was found a few meters further down the drive undamaged.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  6. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

okay here's the pics.

The big yellow signs are up all over the place by the river. Dogs are scared to death. The sign says:

Caution
    Coyotes in the area

Avoid the area between dusk and dawn.
    There is a potential danger to pets.
    If you do use the area, keep your dog leased and close by at all times.
    Walk in pairs or small groups.
    Carry deterrents such as flashlights, whistles, alarms, walking sticks and umbrellas.
    If you come into contact with a coyote, do not attempt to chase, corner or harrass, and if necessary, use deterrents or make loud noise.

second pic, coyote tracks from the previous night when they were chasin me.

third pic, I left my track for them.

Oh yeah today I saw a coyote about 100 feet from the river, he was in a snowy area between pine trees and he took off in 2 seconds.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  7. looseleaf

Does that message in coyote speak say something like:

" Coyots clear-out otherwise I start sending out messages and recipes on how coyote cock is a rare delicacy.. much better and tastier that gorlilla or goat... cheaper and in abundance now. "

OR:

"...Coyotes leave now or I'll release special coyote cock glue in this park."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1ZkTRAjLbg

:cheers:

8. FranzAugust

FranzAugust Well-Known Member

9. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Mac]

If you are really bothered and uh, you have said before you want to wrangle aggressive dogs, I would assume you are in the mood for assault, but those coyotes ain't coming close enough for you to bust any of those collarbones or whatever it is they got there. So why the fuck not you get some bear spray? You won't get busted for it, every cop knows bear spray ain't like people mace. Bear spray really really bugs the shit out of a bear for exactly the same reasons it bugs the shit out of a coyote.
    But won't stop a mugger. or a cop. So cops have little problem if you [I have and see below] carry some bear spray. Costs about 20 bucks. One time purchase, because, well, how many times you need to use the thing? Unless yer an asshole.
    I trained dogs with rocks, from slingshots, slings and just thrown. Worked fine. Coyotes don't like rock either. Nor bear spray, once you have taught em.
    Only takes once, just a whiff.
    Or a rock, they don't like rocks, but a rock won't make a stink on his fur he has TO GET OFF HIMSELF THERE ARE NO COYOTES WASH PLACES for a buck 50.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  10. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Remember all that stuff I wrote about how monkies and people will bang a stick against somethin real hard to show who is boss. they do it in pipe and drum bands, (the leader has a stick and controls the band with it, when he wants them to stop he bangs it on the ground). judges bang a hammer at the end of a case, monkies bang sticks on the ground to scare leopards etc...

well it looks like PJmunchkin knows what Im talking about. this guy doesnt give a fuck, he has a bigger stick, its called his bike.

There are very few people in the world who really know what it means to make a monkey fuck, pj is one of them..

hilarious, just follow the tracks in the snow, things get real fun at around 3:00, but dont fast forward :super:

11. Mcloud

Mcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah animals don't like stuff on their fur. Their noses are better than ours too so it's worse. One time I saw my cat (she was a tabby cat) get chased up a very thin oak tree by another big cat. So my cat got about 3/4 up this tree and didn't want to go any higher so she let a diharrhea go straight on the other cats face. It came flyin out her ass like somebody opened up a can of coke and the cat that was below my cat by about 3 feet looked sick. All the climbing stopped and it was over, just from a diharhhea to the face.

:ass: :cheers:

12. looseleaf

That's what they mean by "shit scared".

13. looseleaf

The guy is having fun, but he is an idiot.

Animals especially predators know EXACTLY what to do when being chased themselves. That guy may not give a F**K. but.. when he runs-out of gas... it's a long way back on foot and then it will be the wolves' turn with the stick... or when that guy hits a rock and falls off his ride or it breaks... long walk back... Also this hot rodder should remember another detail about wolves... there's that other word... "pack" , wolf pack... the wolf might be leading the skee-doo'er to some of the wolf's hungrier friends....

Reminds me of those vulchers in the 190D. laughing and yelling how stupid his victims are until he get a La7 at his 6 o'clock high.. and the radio squaks.. "Help me help me help -there goes his vulch streak.. running to the acks doesn't save his ass catching 20mm.... Karma is a bitch...

..and some monkeys fuck better ....

:D

14. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Coyotes do not run with or to a pack.
    They prowl alone and when they flee, they ain't fleeing to a pack, because there isn't a pack of coyotes. Anywhere, ever.
    Those animals hunt alone, they don't even go in pairs. They keep in touch over the airwaves, with their calls. They only do that when one wants others to come and eat.
    They ain't packs.
    Oh, when you hear them, that is the sound of one telling his family [or hers] he has something for them to gather around and eat.
    They aren't pack hunters. The don't socialize like.
    The biggest group of them you will find is a pair and their pups and one year olds. They have to leave mom and dad when they get big, find their own mates. They do not share with others who aren't direct kin.
    Wolves do.
    It is said that isn't learned, it is in their bones. So if that is so that means pack behavior is INHERITED and that is why I ranted earlier about Wolf/Coyote hybrids.
    IF Coyotes were brn already, in their bones, aching to join and be a pack, then we are fucked, it would be as bad as if rats swarmed.
    Think about this:
    Hoiw would you like it if coyotes never were alone, like wolves?
    WOlves always [well, except while they don't be either in a pack or paraih, their are pariah wolves, but they don't live long.
    Not very long at all.

Coyotes don't live long, and they aren't supposed to.
    And they are a nated pair and their younng. No strangers welcome. All on a group are blood.
    Wolves will accept newcomers. Or they will chace em and kill em, it is all ap to the pack leader.

Coyotes don't accept other coyotes. They don't live like, in a swarm. Uh.
    Never mind. I found a couple marijuana roaches in the cupboard and now am fuckin addled.

I wanted to see the asshole on the motorcycle crash and then the unedited sounds of a coyote family being called to chow down on some carrion........
    If Coyotes used pack behavior, they would be extinct like the wolves are.

And wolves are de-facto, extinct.
    A couple wolfe packs fenced in living in a park in Zona or Oming is not a ecology, no more than a fucking Indian Reservation.....
    I say hail coyotes.

They are no danger.
    And a coyote eating your house cat is not the same as him eating you.
    They know the difference, they are intelligent. They do not eat long-pork, unless found as carrion, but carrion ain't people, it is Free Meal.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  15. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

Coyote problems?

OK, get one of these, problem solved.

[​IMG]

Or, this maybe.
    [​IMG]

Oh wait, you're in Canada

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hmm....better find some big sticks to carry.

16. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Yeah but...
    [​IMG]

Those are wolves.
    [nasty picture]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  17. -ALW-

-ALW- Well-Known Member

18. looseleaf

19. hezey

hezey Well-Known Member

Holy shit, snaring!?

Okay. I stand corrected. I have seen a thousand coyotes and never seen them in larger numbers than two, so I assumed they were wolves, which gather in numbers. I looked closer and saw blood showing, and thought that was from the wild shooting of the asshole in the photo.
    There is a story behind that picture and the story would get him arrested in many lands, like mine. Snaring is a survival method, you do it when you are a lost soul, stuck, after a plane wreck or shipwreck, it isn't sport. And it isn't legal. Nor right. That guy shits where he eats.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013